It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sumerian God's Bible Final Testament

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The writing style is similar to that of "debbie wins",
and it has been suggested that she suffers from schizophrenia.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
Anyone want to read this and try to decipher it?

There are several types of mental illness that result in the brain making all kinds of odd connections between different things that aren't really there and trying to make sense of it all. Sometimes a little bit of that it can actually be helpful and provide new insight. When it runs out of control, however, it's just a load of insane gibberish -- a lot of words randomly thrown together -- with no meaning or purpose.

Medication is usually a good choice.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well there are some text within the great books which are rewrites, so who knows this may be signs of the who wrote the original books. And it seems to state humans above ground need to get assistance from the gene. parents with flying disc. Who are usually referd to as the inner earth dwelling reptillians. So mabey they are comming to clear space ANNUZ! And the oil pissed them off. Interesting topic though, hope you find more info on it to share, OP.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
First off...this is obviously outside the box perspective of someone or something. Yes...a quick choice would be to lable this as insane or someone who is mental...I thought insane was doing everything over and over expecting different results...

Anyway. I have found a few insights here after taking the time to read what was posted. First off...very interesting as If anything the writer has some information or at least a perspective and an elaborate story to go along with some commonly found conspiracy's.

The matrix? There is a lot of thought out there on mind control and TPTB trying to interfere with our thinking...via propaganda, MSM, HAARP....? Sound familiar...not far off from the truth...cause its real. The author of this commonly referes to different "Devil gene" using "Mind/Brain Wave System" to interfere with us. From reading it I gather that the author identifies us by Devil gene, indoeuro gene...ect... and this is from different genes from across the solar system and or galaxy...even universe. Sounds like there is HEAVY gene manipulation taking place and at one point the people on Mars noticed this and went underground to escape it ...lot of moving parts here!

So ive gathered we are classified by genes and there are a lot of devil genes out there...lots of hardware manipulating our thinking and damaging our genes...basically dumming us down. (I sometimes get that feeling too with how stupid people are sometimes.)

Lastly there seems to be this Sumarian God who is pretty pissed at this whole deal. Hmmmm.....gonna research some of this and attempt to find something.

The author is definately conveying something in some different lanugage. Say if a ALIEN were to tell you what the heck has been going on with our species inside and outside this planet...would you expect them to speak perfect english...lol? Probably not...but hey...its fun to gain some different perspective on things like this! Fun read and interesting...more interesting is where it came from I agree. Flagged!

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This obviously comes from a very disorganized and unwell mind. It's not just to do with English not being their first language - the thought patterns are erratic and the connections jump around meaninglessly; also, there is tell tale sign of repetition of certain paranoid key elements, that though fragmented and unintelligible, seem to preoccupy the psychosis that this person is experiencing.

Quite simply put, a trip to the psychiatrist and some serious pharmacological assistance are in order for the author of this spiel.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
It is only interesting in that it was not found in my email
Otherwise it would be pretty scary!

Is the OP also in Australia?

It is certain to say that this girl is in Australia. I say she because this person feels they are the Sumerian God's Daughter's descendant, and female was the impression I got.

The brain blasting stuff is odd, I have been feeling a bit 'freaky' myself lately. Perhaps I am picking up on that bad moral stuff. Shame on me!

There is the greatest possibility that we are dealing with an influx from another dimension or alternate reality: she could be slipping! I have always felt that some psychotic-induced realities are moving past us all the time; it's not too pretty if we tune-in. This White girl seems plugged in for sure.

If we were all asked to leave in 2007 you would figure by now Sumerian God would have figured out that we are either deaf, blind, or dumb, because no one is too motivated to git going. Maybe there is a 30-day notice sort of thing, but in Sumerian God time it could be a few hundred years.

Best get packing now! Oh, that's right, I already am! LOL

posted on Jul, 30 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
All I get from that is some majorly racist, xenophobic, paranoid mumbo-jumbo BS.

Somebody out there in www-land needs some counseling I think.

Plus, what's the deal with calling the Vikings and Mongolians the same people?????
None of this email makes sense.

[edit on 28/7/2010 by Chamberf=6]

I agree , this person has issues .I do however understand the Viking/Mongolian connection . There are some shared genetic markers .If you were to view skulls from from both races you would have a hard time telling them apart , both have high cheek bones .They also share the same carratin in their hair , it is thick and strong just as indochinese/Mongolian ( hair colour is irrelelivent , as it is only a mutation and besides there are many black haired Nordics ).The shared genetic markers is not something generally known in public circles . So seeing this in the begining of the post is what inspired me to read further . How the Author knew this is amazing .

There is one other thing that peeked my interest is the Sumerian/viking /devil thing .Compare these .

Egyptian
Osiris = God Thoth/Set=Devil

Sumerian/Babylonian
Enil = God Enki= Devil

Keeping this in mind , take a look at the Sumarian/Babylonian relief of mans creation .Note the headrest of the God holding up man .The headrest is a helmet with two horns .The devil is always depicted with horns . This is the origin . This headrest is also the helmet of the vikings .

The viking tribe of Denmark , is the biblical tribe of Dan .Hence their own spelling Dan-mark . Mark being the mark of Cain ( exiled to what became Babylon ).Cain was the progeny ( FRUIT )of Eve and the tree of Knowledge ( Thoth , God of Knowledge and wisdom ) . The tribe of Dan is removed from the book of Revelations in the verse of 12 times 144000 ascending as punishment from God . The tribe of Dan is also described as a viper by the side of the road . The Author also calls the Vikings vipers .
The Author is obvisously Australian . She is correct about the Australian Constitution being invalid as it became independant from the UK when it became a member of the League of Nations . I know the Author makes claims of Australia having a princess ( implying herself ) to rule over it . However Australia does now have it's own princess .Princess Mary , a low and behold she married Prince Fredrick of Denmark . So for me I find some strange syncronisity in this post .

However I agree there are some crazy claims here .Aliens with sattelites and mind control , sounds like she has been reading David Ickes Moon Matrix or something . You are probably thinking the same about me now though too .

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join