It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bodies Of Eight New-Born Babies Found

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Bodies Of Eight New-Born Babies Found

n ews.sky.com

Two people have been arrested after the bodies of eight new-born babies were found at a house in northern France.Police said the bodies were discovered in the garden of the property in the village of Villers-au-Tertre, about 35 miles from Lille.

Sniffer dogs have been searching the property and surrounding area.

(visit the link for the full news article)

CX

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This is just breaking on Sky, and what a terrible story to write about.

Still no clue as to the cause of death, there are so many things that can go wrong with a newborn, this may not be sinister, rather a tragic story.

An old workmate of mine lost 13 babies at birth, thirteen different pregnacies and she lost every one. Late they found out that she had a twisted pelvis, thats what killed the babies, but this was decades ago when everyone had their babies at home.

Not a nice job for the police officers to work on either, incidents like this can hit you hard.

I'm hoping this is a simple case of the babies passing away during birth, thats the only way i can see a positive to this tragic story.

CX.

n ews.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
i hope its not one of those illegal back street abortion clinics and young girls goto .
the sort of clinic that has nothing more than an old woman with a knitting needle and a bucket...

CX

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Update on this story, the father has been released due to not enough evidence to charge him, but the mother remains in custody for what looks like the suffocation of all these babies.

The two daughters of a Frenchwoman who confessed to suffocating eight of her newborn babies and hiding their bodies have said they are "in shock" and "didn't notice anything".

Dominique Cottrez, 47, and her husband Pierre-Marie were arrested over what could be France's biggest infanticide case.

The woman from Villers-au-Tertre, about 125 miles north of Paris, is accused of "murder of minors under the age of 15".

Her husband, a carpenter in his 40s, has been freed because there was not enough evidence to charge him.

He denied knowing about the babies being born or killed.

French Baby Killer: Daughters In Shock

CX.

new topics

top topics

join