It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skywatch Australia - If Venus and Mars are setting to the West, what then is rising in the East

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

If am a provocateur where is my money? then

Are you being serious?

In a thread that has covered an apparent anomaly in the southern skies, gone down the road of actively diagnosing just what was seen, and has come up with plausible answers, you deem to insult other members by calling them liars and posting outlandish claims.

Tell me how is that not provocative?

(By the way, the question mark should go at the end of the question, not one word before.)

As to my calling you an agent provocateur and your apparent lack of compensation for services rendered: I was being sarcastic. You aren't good enough to be one, never mind be paid for it.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I wonder if it was Jupiter I saw last Friday nite. Must have been. I am in northern central Canada, and it was to the east of me and HUGE. I have never seen a star/planet so large and bright. I can usually pick out Venus, this way way bigger. It seemed so close, it was so big.

I just don't like the sky watch type reports that say something is "east" and I don't know where the report originates from. It can't be to everyone's east

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

If am a provocateur where is my money? then

Are you being serious?

In a thread that has covered an apparent anomaly in the southern skies, gone down the road of actively diagnosing just what was seen, and has come up with plausible answers, you deem to insult other members by calling them liars and posting outlandish claims.

Tell me how is that not provocative?

(By the way, the question mark should go at the end of the question, not one word before.)

As to my calling you an agent provocateur and your apparent lack of compensation for services rendered: I was being sarcastic. You aren't good enough to be one, never mind be paid for it.

outlandish claims? look i never stated anything about planet x or Nibiru what i only stated was maybe that of the object whatever it could been a comet, so it seems i am the one who have been attacked for my own personal opinion.

And why should we jump to conclusion on whatever the object might have been?
I hope next time people would start posting pictures of the things they saw, maybe i was wrong on Chadwickus been a liar.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Havick007

Right now it's rising not long after the moon and staying in the night sky all night till dawn.

Also very bright, mag -2.25

Chadwickus --

You are right, but just to clarify, it may be a little misleading to use the rising of the Moon as a time index. Jupiter may be rising right after the Moon "now" (as you said), but the Moon rises about 1 hour later than the "rest of the sky" every night, so in two nights the Moon will be rising after Jupiter.

[edit on 7/27/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Good point.

The 31st is when Jupiter will precede the moon it seems.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join