It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is it possible to see Niburu from North America yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Any predictions on when it would be possible to see Nibiru from "behind the sun" from North America California? i live in north CA and have not been able to see anything behind the sun at any time. I saw someone say it might be possible to see in the early sunrise stages, but i would have to be lower on the globe. However, wondering if maybe soon higher on the globe well be able to see soon if its in fact getting closer?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by NickT916

Personally I would say never, as I don't believe Nibiru exists.

What has convinced you that it does?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

No, because it cannot be viewed anywhere. There is no evidence that such a thing exists, and if it did someone, somewhere would have seen and recorded it already. No one has ever come forward, even though it would be fame and glory to the finder.

There have been attempts to claim it is being seen in all sorts of pictures, or satellite pictures, but they have all been debunked handily. If you do a search for "nibiru", "planet x", or "second sun" you can see all the different claims.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
VeI've seen tons of debate and fallacies over planet x / niburu. I study the planets paths watch them from my location every night and from the theories niburu it should of been visible by at least last year nothing has showed up. I've seen Jupiter for two weeks straight it dissappeared for a night but it was back in the same path the next night. You can see all the planets with an unaided eye besides uranus and Neptune.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
If you mean are you are able to get a lens flare on your camera in Cali, then yes. I can make you a Nibiru picture if you want

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
keep seeing planet behind the sun on youtube from posters, but many seem to be really low on the globe, but i seen those a while back, so i was assuming eventually more to the north would be seen as we are getting closer to 2012... i mean 2011 is around the corner.

the one logic i have that makes me think something is coming is this... if lets say it should be here end of 2012... and its so huge that it would be seen by now with a naked eye... but thinking about it, 2 years is still a long time away, and no matter how big the planet is, it would look tiny for a while.

if you take a car coming at you from a couple miles away, you see it as a dot, the closer it gets, it becomes a slightly bigger dot, but only within 400-500 feet is when the size you see grow dramatically. thats one of the reasons some people get into accidents, seeing a car far away and thinking they might make it crossing the street, but depending on the speed of that car, it might look far, but once you see it getting to close and to big, then it might be to late.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Actually Nick, something that big, a Brown Dwarf Star or an earth sized planet would be visible for DECADES before it actually reached us.

Regardless of speed or direction.

I mean we can see pluto with the most basic of telescopes. And it can't be "hiding" behind the Sun, we go around the Sun, we would see it, period.

Not just a year or so before it showed up, that's physically impossible.

Unless as some say, it's cloaked by the Annukaki and is actually a gian war ship...

I doubt both the scenarios above..

~Keeper

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
A few simple 'back of the envelope' calculations would reveal the impossibility of an approaching object remaining behind the sun long term from an earthly point of view. Well not an absolute impossibility because an object in earth's precise orbit but exactly on the opposite side of the sun could do this but that excludes any chance of it ever sneaking up on us.

Example: Earth orbits the sun at a radius of 150e6 km and speed of 29865m/sec so an object matching those parameters on the opposite side would remain fixed in relation to the sun from our viewpoint.

Let's move the object out to the orbit of Jupiter on the other side of the sun:
To remain fixed in relation to the sun it will now need to move at 179200m/s tangential to Jupiters orbit. Jupiter actually orbits at 13100m/sec at its distance of 5AU from the sun so this object would be flying away due to moving at over 13 times the speed required to orbit the sun at that distance.

Move it out to Neptune's orbit (30AU) and it gets even worse by needing to move at 925815m/sec compared to Neptune's actual orbital speed of 5400m/sec which is an overspeed of at least 171x so the outward acceleration would be phenomenal.

The 'Nibiru is hiding behind the sun' explanation is simply an attempt to keep the myth alive in absence of any supporting evidence of it. The 'only visible from the southern hemisphere' excuse for its non-presence is bunk also to explain why it's not visible from the northern hemisphere.

I live a long way south at 43 degrees south which is approx halfway between the equator and the south pole, I have a telescope, there's no Nibiru and the south celestial pole is exactly as it's always been.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickT916
Is it possible to see Niburu from North America yet?
Does an ostrich eat bologna sandwiches?

You will never be able to see something that doesn't exist from North America.

Out of all the conspiracies over the decades that get discussed and debunked, I've always been amazed by Niburu's ability to continue thriving.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
As previously stated:

NO, since it does not exist. Unless someone can show concrete, tangible evidence that it does, then I will continue to be a non-believer.

Thank you, drive through.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Look at it this way...

If Nibiru REALLY existed, every nerd on the planet with a telescope, computer and access to the internet would be tracking the anomaly, filming, monitoring, talking about it, comparing notes with others, and publishing images and/or video on the internet on a daily basis.

And that hasn't happened. All we got is speculation and a bunch of confused people who are still hoping NESARA is a real deal.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
You[ll never see it coming until it is too late, from North America. However, it's obviously coming from a direction that is suitable for viewing from Antartica. Why else would the Vatican build a telescope in Antartica?

Nobody is going to see it coming, because it isn't coming.

Now a spaceship of some sorts hiding behind the sun, that's a different story.

My suggestion is we either put a camera on another planet, one which will be opposite the Earth when the camera becomes functional, so we can see behind the sun. This might take a long time to happen. But, then, we have all the time we need before Nibiru shows up. Like forever?

Better yet, lets ask Ed Dames to remote view from the other side of the sun. I hear he is really good at such things. He even remote viewed Satan!
He was quite surprised to find out that there actually is a guy named Satan and he's the Devil! Yikes!

And not to mention, found a really hot girl living in Ukraine to marry.

Imagine all the strange sorts of paths Nibiru must travel, just to remain hidden behind the sun from us Earthlings!

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
i think that if such a thing does exist,
if the worlds governments are covering it up,
if the whole world we live in is a lie,
then i would say it is visible by now.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by The Drunken Cow

Hey! Drunken Cow!!

This old girl's ready to go, to escape the wrath of "Niburu"....are you??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b48ba78bf0c6.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

join