It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How this Crisis Will Play Out - 2010 and beyond

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is the second try at creating a follow-up to the original thread.

As things have turned interesting in the last years, I have been told to let know what I know. Thus, I made a compilation of a few things I remember at GLP, but these guys are rather not dealt with. I decided to come to ATS.

I want to thank those memebrs of GLP who have subscribed to ATS in order to follow the thread, and I give you my warmest welcome.

Please feel free to post any questions related to the prophecies and predictions from the first post or any subject related to it.

Wide Vision 2010.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by Wide Vision 2010]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

What was original thread about and what is GLP?
Links?

spec

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Semperfortis said:
Simple

Nothing from, to or about GLP is allowed here

so I guess a link would be immediate banning.

There is a thread where I posted predictions and people found them interesting as time passed and things started happening. It's truly sad I cannot post a link here.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I read part of the post over at glp, but read fast, forgetting parts. Too many crisises right now. Financial, both debt and jobs, southern border issues, Iran, Korea, rest of wars, and BP.

I'm not even American, but am seeing so much unfold from here. We have barely any news compared to the states. And clearly not the same problems. But they affect us all globally.

So financially, how do you see things happening?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You will just have to start fresh on new predictions, or thoughts on how you think things will play out.

You could also mention, without linking to "there", predictions that already worked out.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I understand, thanks

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
I read part of the post over at glp, but read fast, forgetting parts. Too many crisises right now. Financial, both debt and jobs, southern border issues, Iran, Korea, rest of wars, and BP.

I'm not even American, but am seeing so much unfold from here. We have barely any news compared to the states. And clearly not the same problems. But they affect us all globally.

So financially, how do you see things happening?

There are too many crises. I spoke about them in the original thread. I will start over at ATS.

There is a war coming for Israel in the second part of 2010. It's that time when the United States will see their economy fall as no economy has fallen before. You will see riots on the streets, and not only in the US; it will be global. The whole system will collapse, and that will create a vacuum of power, thus, creating caos.

War will linger into 2011 with fireworks and Israel being in a dire situation. A character will come out that will present a solution to the problems created by TPTB. Of course, the problems made by TPTB, are made so that this character - let us call him the "liar" - presents the solutions to involve people, and ensnare them into the system that will enslave them.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Here is 2 currently related articles, maybe?

Cardinal Climax
www.marketwatch.com...

N. Korea Threatens Nuclear Attack On Us Wargames This Week
www.bloomberg.com...

spec

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
You've gotten my interest with this thread, and it's a shame that your original was deleted. You should just start over and go into detail about the future and more about this "liar".

Regardless of whether or not predictions come true, I enjoy reading them^^

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Ideally, what you are suggesting for the second half of 2010, and 2011, and the "liar" coming forth sound eerily like a biblical anti-Christ.

Why do you feel this will be the way things will be?

Sadly, I can see the first part as a possibility, the Israel / Iran war, and the economy. The rest, I am skeptical of.

But.. stranger things HAVE happened.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

There is a war coming for Israel in the second part of 2010. It's that time when the United States will see their economy fall as no economy has fallen before. You will see riots on the streets, and not only in the US; it will be global. The whole system will collapse, and that will create a vacuum of power, thus, creating caos.

War will linger into 2011 with fireworks and Israel being in a dire situation. A character will come out that will present a solution to the problems created by TPTB. Of course, the problems made by TPTB, are made so that this character - let us call him the "liar" - presents the solutions to involve people, and ensnare them into the system that will enslave them.

was this info inspired? or channeled from thr 'Hall-of-Records'
or did your soul vibrate to the universal-consciousness & attain this factual knowledge in a state of meditation/or with a state of clarity ..enabling you to see the 'continium'?

as far as GLP... i think they are tolerated as much as Sorcha Fall...
NO automatic banning from ATS (as some have suggested)

give me...^& us something to eschew and/or pick apart...

that is my forte' my mission...our collective resonance

good to have you aboard...just state your case -> and maybe even [cut-&-paste] highlights from your (alleged excellent) post on the GLP Forum...

not too hard for a pro-like-U

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Do you know if the two witnesses in Revelation are two literal people or are they metaphor, such as the candlestick and the olive branch?

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by nlouise

If I can butt in here, I believe they represent the church.
My series of threads on Revelation is going to cover that chapter, but it will take me a few weeks to get there.
And, yes, the olive tree/lampstand image is very important in coming to that conclusion.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Just to add, this threads bound to be moved if not deleted because it's in the intros section. If you add any more juicy detail, or plan on elaborating on your prior post, you might as well just make a new thread.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Here is 2 currently related articles, maybe?

Cardinal Climax
www.marketwatch.com...

N. Korea Threatens Nuclear Attack On Us Wargames This Week
www.bloomberg.com...

spec

Although my take is almost pure Christian, I have to agree with your first link Cardinal Climax. www.marketwatch.com... I am not closed to any other view that is correct in his assessment.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KainRich
You've gotten my interest with this thread, and it's a shame that your original was deleted. You should just start over and go into detail about the future and more about this "liar".

Regardless of whether or not predictions come true, I enjoy reading them^^

Thank you.

I am sure it will be worth your time.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Just to add, this threads bound to be moved if not deleted because it's in the intros section. If you add any more juicy detail, or plan on elaborating on your prior post, you might as well just make a new thread.

Can we ask a mod to move it to the appropriate section? I still don't know how the site is organized.

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

Thanks for "butting' in.
That's along the lines of what I am thinking. I've read some of your posts. They are well thought out.

[edit on 26-7-2010 by nlouise]

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide Vision 2010

Can we ask a mod to move it to the appropriate section? I still don't know how the site is organized.

Here is the predictions & prophecy posting area: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nlouise

Here is the predictions & prophecy posting area: www.abovetopsecret.com...

No, with respect, that is the wrong place.

People making their own predictions need the DREAMS AND PREDICTIONS FORUM.
The "Predictions and prophecies" form is for older, published, prophecies like Revalation and Nostradamus and Edgar Cayce.
If this gets posted there, it will get moved again.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join