It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know exactly how to use consciousness to leave

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: rusethorcain

Even NDE's (near death experiencers) are not afraid to die. We are more than a blip on a screen indicating life. We are eternal and everlasting energy and when you know this you fear nothing.

I had a few moments at work almost 3 months ago where I was 100% sure that myself, and the 3 other guys I was with were dead. Everything felt surreal, almost like a dream, or I was watching this happen to myself from somewhere else, if that makes sense. I wasn't afraid, I was sad. I accepted this is how it ends, and I remember feeling almost an overwhelming sadness. I thought, this is it, this is the last thing I'll ever do, and it was a very somber, sad, moment. Once I realized we were safe the feeling of sadness became bliss, with a mixture of excitement. Over the next couple days, the sadness returned, staring down your own mortality twists your brain up a little bit, but that feeling too passed, and life got back to normal.

Ironically, that experience has led me into these sorts of subjects, and even gave me the push to join ATS after lurking and reading this site for the last decade. I recently have began meditating. I believe we are more than what we think or what we've been taught we are. I don't know if my NDE made me start feeling and thinking this way or if it was bound to happen anyways, but I feel like there's something to meditation and myself being a spiritual being. If nothing else this journey has allowed me to open my mind and put me in a much better place inside my head.

To the OP, thank you for this thread, I found it very interesting. It's a hard concept to wrap my head around as is most of the stuff I read on meditation, but I'm slowly getting better, and I believe this thread helped.

Peace.
edit on 4-8-2017 by GordonCole because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2017 by GordonCole because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Jesus once said:

"If the light that is in you is really darkness, how great that darkness is!" (Matthew 6:23b)

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: raiden12

Hello Raiden12, I read all this article you written and it sounds genuine but I have a few questions. Do anti-depressants negate your ability to do what you described? I take Venlafaxine for depression and propranolol for anxiety. Now fact is I'm over the depression but because I've been on the tablets for over 10 years I get withdrawal symptoms such as 'brain zaps,' insomnia and mood swings. These are just a result of being on the tablets and have nothing to do with the depression. If someone like me meditated enough and built up their energy would I still be able to do as you described or is it paramount to get off those tablets?

posted on May, 20 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Rainchecker86

You might be better taking CBD..... or take it to help with the brain zaps and then try reducing the prescription drugs.

posted on Oct, 12 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
i think that there is more to leaving the matrix. The goal of the matrix is to master it before you leave it.

Why are we in this matrix? This matrix must have been created with a purpose. Although it was created for a reason, we have gotten ourselves trapped into our own creation and are having trouble finding our way out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join