It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know exactly how to use consciousness to leave

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ptmckiou

Originally posted by unityemissions

Originally posted by electropop

I would only suggest very advanced practitioners to seek out a "non-dual" , or perpetual blissful state. I personally think it's incredibly foolish and without conscience to even attempt to reach such a state considering how much suffering is in the world. All the same, you do what you think is best.

I disagree. If you aren't fearless, a spiritual warrior, you won't reach a nondual state to begin with.

[edit on 7/27/2010 by electropop]

Every sane man fears death. Only psychopaths are fearless.

Really? Tell me....how does one go about killing energy? Since all matter is made from energy and you said man "dies"...then how do you kill energy, since the laws of physics state that energy cannot be created or destroyed, but only change its molecular structure.

Why would you ask me to answer something that can't be done? Are you insane or something? You're terribly confused, sorry man.

Just because the energy within our body will be dispersed when our life is gone, doesn't mean we will continue on as well. That's pretty deluded and ignorant, man. Is that rock alive? because it's got energy. Does it have a soul which is waiting to be released in another form when .. well not quite sure what's going to happen to the rock, but .. it will eventually become something else!

YOU are going to die. Get over it. The energy which is inside of your body is constantly being transferred to and from the environment. The flow of energy within the cosmos will continue on long after YOU die, but so what??

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
reply to post by raiden12

Raiden12,
I would highly suggest you post some kind of step by step instruction manual ....most don't know what is consciousness .....to most its a fleeting idea.

Post a step by step guide "for dummies" if that makes sense.

Thats the only way people will give it a go ...everything else is like trying to catch the wind with these folks
If anyone is interested Ripcontrol did a really good thread on this as directly related subject matter.

Nothing against the author of this thread, but all this is kind of vauge and not put together as to be informative.

Here is link to Ripcontrol's thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
if you read this will take a while, but will really knock your socks off.
The last post Ripcontrol posted in his thread is very good and to the point, it's in 8 parts all 10 minutes, the first part I got bored, but after that bam, I couldn't stop until I watched the whole 79 minutes.
This is the basic Astral Projection method, and is right on.

'Skip' Atwater

Born Frederick Holmes Atwater. Lt. Atwater was the first operations officer of the Ft. Meade operational remote viewing unit. He came to Ft. Meade in 1977 while still in his late twenties. While with the Systems Exploitation Detachment (SED), which was under control of the office of the assistant chief of staff for intelligence (ACSI), he suggested to the head of the SED, Col. Robert Keenan, that the Army develop a small, experimental group of psychics. (Schnabel, Jim, Remote Viewers: The Secret History of America's Psychic Spies, Dell, 1997, pg 11-3)

Captain Skip Atwater was the founder of the US Army's remote viewing unit. Starting in 1977 with the program's first code name, "Gondola Wish"

The Hemi Synch process--
This is the way to leave body for AP, follow his method and you will leave.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by googolplex]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
You might wish to read something from C.W Leadbeater

All C.W. Online Books

This is the most interesting about the Astral Plane is this one:

The Astral Plane and It's inhabitants

I think Robert Munroe has some good books on the step by step procedure...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   
This is fascinating!

I feel inclined to write in this topic because something like you said happened directly to me. I was at a school event, this was about 6 years ago, sitting on a side of a wall because I was absolutely bored out of mind, and something incredible happened. Time froze. No, I'm not joking!

Time actually froze, and at the event I was at, everything was stuck in motion. I couldn't move though. It was not a Jumper type situation, I had to be absolutely still.

I got to a point where I got bored of just observing what was happening (maybe because at such a young age I was easily mesmerized) and tilted my head. All the sudden, everything returned back to normal, as if no one else experienced what I experienced.

I did this naturally. No third-party chemical boosts were used. The experience was as if I was conscious (because I knew what was going on) of time itself, and folded it into a photograph, and was one with it. Observed everything, understood my situation, and gazed with awe.

I really want to do this again, but I've NEVER been able to replicate this event.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Loose Change]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Loose Change

I'm sure you will have the chance to do this again coming into the new density...
from people I have spoken to and what I have read, our thought forms become reality as you think of them.

But maybe some thought-focus practice will be needed to ensure you think of the right thing...

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

You will be in for quite a surprise if you really think you are your body. That software has a driver, and that driver is Infinite. The clues are all around you, if stop and pay attention. Start to meditate and seek within, you may even begin some of your memories back.

[edit on 29-7-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jul, 29 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by electropop

I would only suggest very advanced practitioners to seek out a "non-dual" , or perpetual blissful state. I personally think it's incredibly foolish and without conscience to even attempt to reach such a state considering how much suffering is in the world. All the same, you do what you think is best.

I disagree. If you aren't fearless, a spiritual warrior, you won't reach a nondual state to begin with.
[edit on 7/27/2010 by electropop]

Every sane man fears death. Only psychopaths are fearless.

This is patently untrue. There is a thread here about NDE's - check it out. No one who has ever had a NDE is afraid to die. None of them.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 30-7-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I gotta say ...if you people knew what you were reading ....you would come to understand that the OP is dropping some of the most HIGHEST knowledge that is available on earth.

Basically ...the whole of consciousness ......a small piece of that whole is trapped within your own being and animates you and you think you are a body, a limited being who will die one day....

But it is thought itself that traps the whole of consciousness in this limited small subjective view.

You are not your body or your mind ......then who are you ....find out for yourself ....

This is the Highest Possible Knowledge Supreme besides Christ ...even Christ said (paraphrased) I and the Father are One and I wish they all would be one the same way I and him are One)!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Tagging this one.

So I will come back later.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by raiden12

So if someone uses '___' then does that mean they will never achieve higher awakening? I find it hard to beleive that a chemical compound can prevent this. But then again I don't know much about this sort of thing. Would there be a way to reverse the damage?

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Another new-age-indian-metaphysics atman/brahman thread. Okay, it's allright!

(Some) people really believe in this stuff, as the self-observation quickly brings up some fine results. Acknowledging the ego (or these psychological procesess which drive us) brings some enligthenment about the nature of human mind, but why all the fancy stuff about higher selves and eternal beings? Most likely we are going to die like miserable animals we are - and that's going to be the end of it

Human mind in it's pathetic banality rejects the possibility that death may be end of everything one may have achieved. Our life continues in others, our achievements will be for benefit or suffering of others. Our children will bear our burden.

All this afterlife stuff is probably invented only for the purpose of PTB, to maintain belief that: Behave or else...

-v

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by raiden12
Note: I do not advocate the use of drugs to activate the 3rd eye and peak into the present moment through the filter of an ego, it's dangerous and downright stupid as you can damage your higher dimensional bodies, this in turn, damages your chances of awakening for eternity.

I had a really warm feeling reading your posts, they had a nice flow to them... until this paragraph. It was like running into an invisible wall

"Remember kids, don't do drugs, mmm'kay?"

If you are going to state something like that, please give some context to why and how about the mechanisms? Does this include only illegal drugs? Does it include drugs that are commonly used as nutrition, like sugar? Does it include endogenous drugs like endorphins and '___'?

[edit on 9/2/2010 by above]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

All this afterlife stuff is probably invented only for the purpose of PTB, to maintain belief that: Behave or else...

so you have been lead to believe, however those that have investigated this know that death is nothing but taking off the body like a jacket, and then continuing the adventure into infinity and beyond. No offense, but it used to suck not knowing what comes after death ....now I just laugh at it and at the same time acknowledge the grim reaper as an old friend who I have no need to fear.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
ppl dont use their heads. that's y the world is filled with so much ignorance.

Energy cannot be created nor destroyed... By man!

put quite simply, the fact energy exists must mean it was created. how else could it exist without at some point being formed. being formed is the same as being created.

it was not created by man. and it cannot be destroyed by man.

So.. who created it? how many wise men here?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

there is no creation when the thing do not exist

illusions are all made by evil perversions abilities to deform and kill objective right perspective or true

what u r calling energies are nothing at all never move so surely cant even ur jesus cant any

wat are u suggesting the wise men would point ur god show the reverse of wiseness u represent by doing

it is clear that god with his absolute primitive scientific knowledge and absolute extreme ability to abuse it, can force subjects senses out of objective traficated perspectives of him where the subjects he is supporting are believing being those perspectives intelligence freed for others means wills abilities they can do
folkloric foire of god dirt

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ok, if reality is an illusion and we can all alter our own reality and leave the matrix, then, OP, please describe your own reality to us because yours must be very very different to ours, right ? or as i suspect, this is all nonsense and you are stuck here in this crappy world with the rest of us.

posted on Oct, 23 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Thank you at all.
Its a good "how to" and it would be the same in information, as one would ask me what i think how reality is created and what I think how to get out of the matrix.

I recognized that on site 1, poster 4-~ started the typically anti-programs.
There was one you did not put away as easy as the others, cause you got stucked and explained.
It was about proudness. He says you seems to be proud of your experiences and that this isn't helpful.

I found out, that one of out most "matrix keeping thoughts" are thoughts, thats against us and out positive feelings about ourselves.

So I say, be proud of what your doing, reaching. It does NOT mean beeing a smart-arse, that is what comes from "outside" and should not linked with this positive feeling, what gaves you love and motivation do research more.

People who doesn't allow oneself something good, better, more, than others have - tend to see and expect this from all others also. But this is , from each perspective, the wrong way.

Just said.

And because you wrote also about dreams and concentration, I want to round this up with my experiences.

I started years before lucid dreaming. Also, I wanted to get better in it cause, theres no reason than my mind, which could hold me up from anything. Materializations, Others bodies, the whole scenario which one experience.
A few years ago I discovered that I could do telekinesis on small objects, if I'm able to concentrate / meditate an stop thinking about that this could not be possible. As more I stop my Mind, the more I can move.
Here the knowledge of my lucid dreams become part. I always know that I can do ANYTHING but have problems to do so. I recognized that your thinking / expectation is the key. If it takes the controll, just 51/49 - you can act "here" in the physic realm, as in your dreams. That att all turns me from a non-beliebing human to a "true atheist" , which contains all aspects - from science, to believes to the point where the mind merges all - and you come closer to what reality is made of.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Then what are you waiting for?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
So then what are you waiting for? Let's go.

a reply to: raiden12

posted on Aug, 4 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It is helpful when one travels to a place one has never seen before to have a map. Unfortunately, western religions have not provided one. To help fellow travellers, I offer the map of ALL higher realities that is encoded in the sacred geometries of Jewish Kabbalah, Hindu Tantra and Platonic/Pythagorean cosmology. It may be found here.

The spiritual cosmos has been proven mathematically to be mapped in equivalent, analogous ways by these sacred geometries; in the language of mathematics, they have been shown to be isomorphic. When one learns how to rise through the seven planes of consciousness, it is wise to first develop an understanding of what one will experience, although no matter of intellectual understanding can prepare one for the overwhelming expansion of awareness as one passes beyond dualistic, 3-dimensional, body-centred perception to higher planes of being. The mystics of some religions were able to capture the "site map", so to speak, that related all the realms that they explored. What is truly remarkable is the proof that they were describing the same set of realities, despite coming from different cultures that were thousands of miles and years apart. This sharing of similar features too numerous to have been due to chance indicates that their visions were not hallucinatory or fantasies.

It requires mathematics to demonstrate this congruence of sacred geometries, so you will need some mathematical skills to understand the proof that has now been made public.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join