It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Simple Act of Observation Can Literally Change Reality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

Thanks Jezus, that sounds very similar to what I am looking for albeit what I read was from somewhere respected, like New Scientist etc rather than 'just a website' if you know what I mean.

Mind boggling indeed!

[edit on 27/7/2010 by LightFantastic]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
If we are to accept the fact that we came from a singularity; then at the quantum level we can make an theoretical inquiry as to how this has affected entanglement through the entire scope of the Universe.

Science is just starting to understand entanglement and we are now able to teleport information 10 miles, energy and even other photons thanks to our understanding of entanglement and superposition.

We know in neurology that the human brain is a quantum super computer and uses photons to kick off the information processing in the brain (unlike electricity in a computer CPU).

How this affects entanglement is not known but we do know consciousness is derived by the information processing that evanescent photons play a role in.

If the Singularity is true; and entanglement is relative to the singularity then everything could be interconnected and bound by causality as an inherent part of our primordial birth.

As to what scale and degree this entanglement takes place, I think the Observer effect speaks boldly of this intrinsic interconnected relationship with Quantum states.

It makes sense from the singularity perspective in my opinion; seems like a natural part of the whole integrated system. Entanglement is relative in this regard.

[edit on 27-7-2010 by YouAreDreaming]

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

The GCP link was very interesting thanks. I would like to see the whole of their data rather than just the positive matches.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
heres an expensive variation of the double slit experiment in which they use time instead of a physical plate of slits oh yeah and also lasers!

and this experiment ALSO PROVES observance changes wave to particle,

5 years old news, but good stuff, heres a snip -

"Physicists in Europe and the US have performed a novel version of the double-slit quantum-interference experiment with single electrons. In the classic version of the experiment, electrons pass through a mask containing two parallel slits and produce a pattern of bright and dark interference fringes on a screen. Now, Gerhard Paulus of Texas A&M University and co-workers in Berlin, Munich, Sarajevo and Vienna have observed an interference pattern with electrons that pass through a double slit in time, not space, as a result of being ejected from an atom at one of two possible times by a laser pulse"

Experiments have also shown that an interference pattern builds up even if there is only one particle in the apparatus at any time, and that the pattern disappears if we try to determine which slit it passes through This process is now understood in terms of interference between the two possible paths through the apparatus, rather than between two waves or particles: if we know "which way" the electron passes through the slits, we do not see interference, and vice versa. ..

i encourage anyone with a mind to comprehend this, to read the full article. here - New look for classic experiment

i've posted this before in another thread, it was a debunker thread of the double slit experiment, a rather stupid attempt at debunking it in my opinion, here - Double Slit Experiment Debunked (mnemeth1 wishes it was so)

[edit on 27-7-2010 by pryingopen3rdeye]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join