It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Venezuelan President Chavez reports US hatching attempt on his life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

MEXICO CITY, July 25 (Itar-Tass) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez reported plans, being hatched by the US, on an attempt on his life and an overthrow of the present government of the South Latin American country. Speaking at a ceremony, devoted the 227th birth date of the country’s national hero Simon Bolivar, the Venezuelan leader said on Saturday that he had received appropriate information from the United States from a trustworthy source. Chavez read out extracts from a letter, containing a warning that “a hunt is in progress after him outside Caracas”. At the same time, the source reported preparation of outside aggression against Venezuela, in which US troops plan allegedly to participate.

I thoughth I should share this as I couldn't find it posted anywhere.
My first thoughts are: Could Chavez be on point? I find it plausible, in reference of what Aaron Russo mentioned regarding the Rockefellers (link) and co was planning ahead for Venezuela.Why would the world allow any assasination of democratic elected leaders?

Source

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Venezuela just recently cut all diplomatic ties with Colombia (justifiably so) - from memory there are 5 US bases in Colombia (the coc aine capital) - so keep your eye on what happens between those 2 - my bet is on Colombia being the first to attack. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I will reply better tomz, I am tired as tonite.

Have you seen Oliver Stones new movie called "South of the Border"?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
Venezuela just recently cut all diplomatic ties with Colombia (justifiably so) - from memory there are 5 US bases in Colombia (the coc aine capital) - so keep your eye on what happens between those 2 - my bet is on Colombia being the first to attack. Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I will reply better tomz, I am tired as tonite.

Have you seen Oliver Stones new movie called "South of the Border"?

No, not yet. I'll have a look if its for rent out here.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
wouldn't be the first time...

weren't we behind his kidnapping a few years back? when a corporation tried taking them over?

theres a good documentary on it somewhere. great propaganda the media used to boost moral around kicking Chavez out.

The revolution won't be televised

[edit on 25-7-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
No way, obama would do that to his buddy. what would be the resoning behind it? obama and him seemed to get along pretty good when he went on his apology tour.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I don't think Chavez is as bad of a guy that the media portrays him as.

So he hated Bush, who didn't?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Maybe worrying about it will raise his blood pressure and he'll stroke out.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Don't you think that if US wanted Chavez dead he would already be?

International politics is just a staged movie.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

www.dailymotion.com...

We want a french Chavez !

[edit on 25-7-2010 by chouan]

new topics

top topics

join