It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe one Question answered if war breaks out?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I am not to sure where to post this, so I will drop it here and let the mods that be move it if need be!

I was reading that the war games have officially started in the waters around North and South Korea. It seems a lot of people are thinking this will lead to war somehow, or it not this one, we are being led to it on other fronts.

As scary as it all is, I can't help but think we might at least get one question a lot of us have wondered about, answered.
A lot of us here obviously believe in ufos, exterrestials etc. It seems we have a couple spots in history where craft have hovered over military sites and shut down the missiles or disabled them somehow. Im sure most of you know what I am referring to, so I am not going to bother providing links.

My point to this thread is that there seems to be a lot of nuclear posturing, more so then simple war. Not that any war is simple, but hopefully you know what I mean.

So what happens if they do fire off some missiles? Haven't we read over and over that our space friends won't allow that to happen? They won't allow us to destroy ourselves like that? In the event someone does decide to push buttons and nothing happens, or the weapons disarm themselves, wouldn't That answer the question of weather or not we have visitors?

I know it is a very scary gamble to find out if it is true, but wouldn't it be great if it did happen? I think that would pretty much change things in a instant. Be a bit of disclosure in itself.

I dont know, just some sunday morning ponderings on my part, what do you think about it?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I wouldnt hold my breath waiting for ET to save us .If aliens had the power to save us from ourselves they would have done it long ago.I think they enjoy a good movie like the rest of us, which is what this planet is to them.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
As much as Id love your idea to come true, unfortunately we'd also have to consider that maybe the N.Koreans missiles are rubbish & failed by themselves. Maybe the sanctions have been working.

Id prefer your theory to happen (maybe then we'd get some tech etc), but I know the skeptics would say exactly what I just did.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

presuming the et's have really disabled missiles before, (i sit on the fence with that one), its my guess that the new age of sweetness and light is just around the corner, and they want to preserve us so we can mature.

but whats far more likely is israel will have an all out skirmish with iran in august. because in that month i believe the u.s. will hand over iraki airspace to irak. (how nice of them). its then highly unlikely that the iraki's will allow the zionists to fly over their airspace to hit iran.

its way past time to store fuel and food!

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Most likely the NWO people will start throwing bombs at each other. They seem to do that every time there is a shake up in the power structure. Right now they are telling you that they went broke and it is your fault. Their next move is the same as it always is "We need your money to protect you from those people" Every government does the same thing. The people of Japan were convinced that the people of the USA would eat their children during WWII. The people of Germany were convinced that Jewish people where stealing their economy. Now you are to believe that people in Pennsylvania hate blacks and everything with a towel wraped around its head. I assure you that we are way better than that and while we cling to our religion and our guns is that really a bad thing. In the natural order of things war is good for governments thats why they keep starting them. GE makes tons while you sacrafice for the war effort. Tanks burn fuel and fuel gets supplied by BP. The reason they pump oil out of Saudi is becase Rommel needed fuel for his tanks.
Any ET would laugh and cry watching this bad sitcom we call civilization. Disclosure is coming but I do not believe it will be what everyone believes it will be. My advice is park yourself in a little more spiritual place, stand your ground and make sure you have the skills to take care of you and yours. The worst that can happen that way is that you will end up a better person...

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Strange you bring this up as I was thinking exactly the same last night.

My first stance has always been that they wouldn't let us do that again. But i am not too sure anymore. Even though I still think that they would get involved in a global war that could threaten the planet, I don't think they would over a few nukes. There's been thousands of nukes tested here and there since 1945 and they haven't done a thing to stop them.

I think that they are way more interested in keeping this planet alive than they are about us humans.

But I might be wrong. That's the thing about aliens, we can never be sure of anything. Until they land and say why they're here, any one's guess is as good as mine, or yours.

Take care,

~S.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Crazy Ill will probably figure out a way.

Nah hes bluffing.

His "tell" is in his glasses.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

It won’t happen, it’s that simple. When America goes to war the first thing that happens is SF units go into the country and designate targets for aerial attack, usually these would include ICBM facilities. Even if they missed a few it wouldn’t really matter because DPRK does not have the capability to launch any nuclear weapons they have. As well as this all major academic theories on nuclear weapons would dictate that it would not make strategic sense for DPRK to use nuclear weapons. So not only is it debatable that ET has done this in the past it is likely that ET wouldn’t even bother doing it.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I think that would be great if it happened. I mean, if the alternative is me dying, then I'd be happy if aliens or God or wizards or whatever came along and stopped the nukes from firing.

Of course, I'd probably get drafted to fight a conventional war anyway. So it would just be a stay of execution.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

So what happens if they do fire off some missiles? Haven't we read over and over that our space friends won't allow that to happen? They won't allow us to destroy ourselves like that? In the event someone does decide to push buttons and nothing happens, or the weapons disarm themselves, wouldn't That answer the question of weather or not we have visitors?

I agree with you, I too believe [they] the "Hidden Hand" knows what will happen if they push the button, and here is wisdom. They are all Masons, they all belong to the same "club" Kim whatever the 2nd may not be one, but I would be willing to bet this whole things is simply posturing, and even he would not do it. Think about this for a second, if Kim did launch, the missile would not even clear the launch pad before several hundred of them would head in his direction. South Korea has treaties with many Western Nations, the US included. [They] want us to think that the world is so dangerous that we need them to keep us safe. Only they can decide what to do in a given moment. But then [they] control almost everything, don't they? [They] fund both sides in any engagement between nations, and supply both with weapons and money, and most importantly, training by our CIA. After it is all over, [they] collect. Refuse to pay, and the president send the Marines, Navy, and Air force to collect. Ask Saddam if he paid back the money he borrowed for his war with Iran, and by the way, Iran borrowed too, didn't they?

It is called racketeering, and we have laws against it, but the laws only apply to those not members of the Law Society. [They] operate with impunity, and immunity, and without a conscious too.

top topics

join