It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DRIBBLE..... I need an invite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
DRIBBLE..... I need an invite

DRIBBLE is show and tell for designers, developers and other creatives. Members share sneak peeks of their work as “shots” — small screenshots of the designs and applications they are working on. It’s also a place to talk design, give and receive feedback and iterate toward better work.

Unfortunately, Dribble has taken to the "invite only" form of viral marketing made popular by Google. This sort of marketing seems to work quite well. I only say unfortunate because I need an invite to join. Is there anyone out there in the ATS Universe who happens to be a member of DRIBBLE? If so, I would greatly appreciate an invite.

Please U2U me if you can help. As soon as I am a member of DRIBBLE, I will be certain to give a review of this interesting site.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by benevolent tyrant

Email them and ask for an invite. Shouldn't be too hard of a problem.

It's not like they want you to stay out. I am sure that if you emailed them and asked, they would be happy to offer you an invite.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno

Email them and ask for an invite. Shouldn't be too hard of a problem.

well whatukno...... sometimes the most obvious tact is the most elusive one. I'll give it a try. After all, what can it hurt?

It's been my experience with Google apps that have been marketed in the this way -- by invite only -- that they won't send you one! They want the product to spread virally and, for some damned reason, they play strictly by the rules. You have to get an "invite".

But I will give it a try. In the meanwhile, it would be most kind if anyone is able to send me an "invite".

I'll keep you posted as to my reply.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Yea, that marketing is all hype, I am sure that if you asked nicely they would be more than happy to send you an invite.

top topics

join