It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you want to be an "insurgent" when you grow up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mf_luder

point being yeah black hawk apache huey
You bribed the situation to where it is in Iraq

Afgahnistan you didn't win a war there...
Afgahnistan is the longest running war the uS has ever fought and they are holding the US off with IEDs ...

And that proxy war in Korea has never officially ended...

You lost in Vietnam, helicopters or not...and even lied about the gulf of Tonkin

All against little wee tiny little countries that are a fraction of your size and weight... and you are bragging...?

thats a BIG LOL
Hey remember that film from Wiki leaks about blowing the hell out of that unarmed familly van...Thats a tough guy alright.

get YOUR research straight
lookup the word "Cowardly"

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

point being yeah black hawk apache huey
You bribed the situation to where it is in Iraq

Afgahnistan you didn't win a war there...
Afgahnistan is the longest running war the uS has ever fought and they are holding the US off with IEDs ...

You lost in Vietnam, helicopters or not...and even lied about the gulf of Tonkin

All against little wee tiny little countries that are a fraction of your size and weight... and you are bragging...?

thats a BIG LOL
Hey remember that film from Wiki leaks about blowing the hell out of that unarmed familly van...Thats a tough guy alright.

[edit on 24-7-2010 by Danbones]

Looks like I'm going to have to shut you down right now. The one phrase that destroys you and everyone else on this site with their half-bleeding hearted opinions on all of this stuff going on around the world.

"Provide sources to prove your points..."

If you can't, you're just another bleeding heart on hear trying to get your inane opinions spread around to support your illogical view points.

Oh, one more thing - I think Slayer or another pointed it out really well. What are you exactly expecting the US to do? Turn Afghanistan into a parking lot? We could if we were given the order - believe me. We're trying to establish a functioning democracy over there, not wipe everything out. So - apparently - it takes more than a few days to do that...

As for your country. Canada?! LOL - please. I know you're not talking trash. Go back to watching your hockey and smoking weed. Best to leave the adults alone while they deal with stuff around the world. Mmkay?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

PROXY WARS?

It was called the "Cold War" between the US/West and the USSR/Red China. It was a "Proxy" war for the Soviets. The US had boots on the ground. Unlike the Soviets who fought theirs through "Proxy". Learn the meaning of the word. Also while you are at it, Look up the meaning of the word IGNORANT

We have been in Afghanistan longer than the Soviets. We have lost a little under 1,400 troops killed while the Soviets were there they lost over 18,000 killed.

Cowardly? I have more respect for the Chinese than the Soviets at least they got into the mix in Korea. It was called an armistice.

AGAIN whats with you?

You want the killing to continue? What kind of sick thinking is that?

And while we are at it. What's with a Canadian wearing the American Confederate flag as an Avatar? I may not agree with what it stood for but...

A lot of Americans died defending it and a lot died defeating it. Son, you best not disrespect it!

[edit on 24-7-2010 by SLAYER69]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
A $10 bullet could have taken out Saddam. Saddam was sooooooooooo not the issue. That should be crystal clear to everyone by now. Plus he's probably still alive

Er.. not when the video of his hanging was shown around the world...

video.google.com...#

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Just a quick little hint: Korea was a UN fight, not just simply the US.

By the way, the Canadians were also there. Betcha didn't know that.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mf_luder

As for your country. Canada?! LOL - please. I know you're not talking trash. Go back to watching your hockey and smoking weed. Best to leave the adults alone while they deal with stuff around the world. Mmkay?

If there's one thing that can totally prove your point it's insulting an entire nation.

It's fun to forget that Canada has been involved in almost every major war, and has always been on YOUR side.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

If there's one thing that can totally prove your point it's insulting an entire nation.

It's fun to forget that Canada has been involved in almost every major war, and has always been on YOUR side.

Oh I'm well aware of that. I have good friends from Canada both military and not.

Sometimes people need to remember who is who, though - and someone talking some serious trash isn't going to just be ignored. I'm not restricted by a thousand laws and when someone directly insults my military brothers and sisters, I'm going to respond in kind.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

That wasn't him. Sham of a "trial"...gut feeling. No need to waste time on it here...

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo

Oh I'm well aware of that. I have good friends from Canada both military and not.

Sometimes people need to remember who is who, though - and someone talking some serious trash isn't going to just be ignored. I'm not restricted by a thousand laws and when someone directly insults my military brothers and sisters, I'm going to respond in kind.

Cheers!

Let's not forget that Canada is also one of the largest nations for hunting, myself included.
I just don't think you can blame Canada for this as I'm sure people from the States have said the same thing about your own troops, aswell as people from all over the world, I might not agree, but alas the U.S has racked up a pretty bad rep over the last 10 years.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

What are you exactly expecting the US to do? Turn Afghanistan into a parking lot?

Ah, you missed the memo I see. Anything short of bombing another country into oblivion and completely decimating an entire region of the globe means that we lose. Helping rebuild a war-torn country means we lose. And staying anywhere longer than 24 hours means we lose and/or are trying to take that particular country over and turn it into an American colony. Or some such nonsense like that. There, that should just about catch you up.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna

What are you exactly expecting the US to do? Turn Afghanistan into a parking lot?

Ah, you missed the memo I see. Anything short of bombing another country into oblivion and completely decimating an entire region of the globe means that we lose. Helping rebuild a war-torn country means we lose. And staying anywhere longer than 24 hours means we lose and/or are trying to take that particular country over and turn it into an American colony. Or some such nonsense like that. There, that should just about catch you up.

Jenna!

Haven't seen you around in a while.

Yeah - I know, right? But then if we actually did that, we'd still be the big, bad horrible US of A - the oppressors of the world, right?!

lol

I'm all for mass extermination if provoked. I don't like this nice - nice BS.

Wait until the Hajj to Mecca and drop two nukes in there.

Problem solved.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

Ah, you missed the memo I see. Anything short of bombing another country into oblivion and completely decimating an entire region of the globe means that we lose.

That memo is obsolete.

The current one is that we lose no matter what we do.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Haven't seen you around in a while.

I was just thinking the same thing!
All's well with you I hope?

Yeah - I know, right? But then if we actually did that, we'd still be the big, bad horrible US of A - the oppressors of the world, right?!

Yes, but see then the people claiming we're the spawn of Satan would be closer to being right. And as an added bonus they'd have something to point to as definitive proof instead of just ignoring all the good we've done and/or pointing at the few bad apples in the collective military barrel and trying to pretend everyone who comes from the same tree is identical.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Well blast it all.. I didn't get the most recent one then I guess.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

WOW!!!!!!

Well, as much as I hate war, we gave the enemy a place to come kick our A$$ - THEY FAILED!!!!

Eat $hit AL Queda!

Peace

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

Silly wabbit. Al Qaeda is a mythical, morphing beast of CIA operatives and CIA puppets from other organizations that pops its head out when its convenient. There is no actual al Qaeda. No number 1 or number 2 2 2.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Let's cut to the chase.

Would you blame another country for coming here to stamp out our atrocities? You know, like the time we gassed our own people to death to keep control of our country?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
How sad.. More bragging about having the best weapons for killing people.. Pity americans cant put the effort they put in developing new methods of killing into ways to make the world better instead.. Last heard theres still insurgent activity in iraq so wouldnt exactly call it a victory there either.. Unless they consider how much profit the war criminals make in iraq a victory... As to bringing democracy to other countries.. Keep your corrupt , worthless , outdated democracy and psyco killers home .. The world neither wants or needs them. World would be better off if both the u.s and isreal stopped forcing their will on everyone else.. Now all you rabid, flag waving psyco killer patriots may enjoy flaming my post to boost your primitive barbaric little egos.. To everyone else peace ..

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Hmmm....someone didn't get a nap today and woke up all cranky and pissy.

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
How sad.. More bragging about having the best weapons for killing people.. Pity americans cant put the effort they put in developing new methods of killing into ways to make the world better instead.. Last heard theres still insurgent activity in iraq so wouldnt exactly call it a victory there either.. Unless they consider how much profit the war criminals make in iraq a victory... As to bringing democracy to other countries.. Keep your corrupt , worthless , outdated democracy and psyco killers home .. The world neither wants or needs them. World would be better off if both the u.s and isreal stopped forcing their will on everyone else.. Now all you rabid, flag waving psyco killer patriots may enjoy flaming my post to boost your primitive barbaric little egos.. To everyone else peace ..

LOL - "expat" says it all.

You don't have an opinion. Go play with your crayons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join