It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study one conspiracy every week

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
-MODS- I was not sure where to post this thread, if it is in the wrong place please move it to a more suitable location.

I was just thinking about how we as a conspiracy community should stop acting so random in our thoughts, we won't find out as much information as we would if we worked together. What I am proposing is that on Sunday(New York City time) we get together and draft up one thing we should study for the next Monday-Sunday.

Obviously it would be a conspiracy topic, but we would all set out to research as much on that topic as possible. If not to just educate yourself on the subject and learn new things you might even find something that has not yet been discussed on ATS and you could create a new conspiracy which would help others with their gaining of knowledge on the subject.

This could be independent investigation and study, you can work with a partner sharing information or work in a group sharing and debating. It's up to you!

So does anyone think this is a good idea?

What should our first topic be?

Select one of the 5 topics below. The first person to get the most stars by sunday we will research your topic.

*Hall of Records*
*Lost Civilization of Atlantis*
*Pearl Harbor Red-Flag Incident*
*Federal Reserve Secrets*
*Bilderberg meetings & Discussions*

Only one person should submit their answer, make it clear and visible to everyone else so they can vote. Only the first five responders should post their vote.

When you are studying the conspiracy it would be helpful to everyone else if you post a link to a site you found fascinating, help everyone out!

[edit on 7/23/2010 by Misoir]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I vote *Hall of Records*.

Everyone else who would like the Hall of Records to be our week conspiracy research give this post a STAR.

join