It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

26th July: Return Of The Nephilim?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Hello fellow ATSer's!

Please note: This is not a prediction thread. I just thought as the date is so close it would be good to watch and try to figure out if theres more to this.

Okay so it recently came to my attention that there was a poster in the game "Rainbow six las vegas 2" that read, "Mars awakens, Nephilim July 26th 2010"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/652f26d0f3a6.jpg[/atsimg]

Bit strange huh??

Anyway i've been trolling the net looking for stuff to do with this date and poster, heres what I have found.

www.imdb.com...

The Nephilim:

"Since the beginning of time the balance of good and evil has been kept through a truce between the forces of the Titans and the evil Eros army. The world has been left in blissful ignorance, believing humans to be the dominant force on earth, until now. War is inevitable, the end is nigh, and who ever ends victoriously may not have anything left to save or destroy!"

Sounds like many threads on ATS doesn't it?

Another film:

www.imdb.com...

Nephilim:

"The story begins with the first signs of the warfare evolving between good and evil. Set in modern times two archangels, an atypical priest, an ex-homicide detective, and a resurrected spirit form an unlikely alliance uniting to obstruct the upsurge of the fallen angels and the termination of free will. The final battle was destined when the seeds of the initial race of Nephilim were planted by Beshwa, the first fallen angel to mate with a human in the early times on earth. Now Markus must lead the war against a fallen angel named Azazel who moves to release Beshwa from his shackles so he can mate again, this time with a Succubus, Semyaza, for the new race of Nephilim to begin. If born, the Nephilim will prevail over all mortals, and wreak unmitigated havoc and unstoppable evil. With the birth of Nephilim the final battle for eternity would commence."

At the moment I can't find anything important about the date apart from the fact that there will be a full moon.

Your thoughts?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
And on July 27th we can come back to this thread and laugh.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Funny... Maybe it's just an easter egg.
Maybe some of the game developers like conspiracy theories... or the IluminatI have put some hidden messages in video games...

WHo knows!?

We'll see...

[edit on 23-7-2010 by EisLeo]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
wow that is kinda strange, maybe it was a game developer thats interested in topics like nelfilim just messing around or maybe trying to tell us something!

where abouts in the game is this on?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
It is my birthday monday the 26th, can we schedule it on tuesday?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Looks like we should get ready to add this thread to the "False Predictions" one that was started a few weeks back...

Predictions Come to Pass: 0
False Predictions: 150+ and counting

Fun times!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Darn it! Will that mean I can, or can't play StarCraft 2 on July 27th?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuiltyByDesign

There always is a first time...

...probably not

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Looks like we should get ready to add this thread to the "False Predictions" one that was started a few weeks back...

Fun times!

Please note: This is not a prediction thread. I just thought as the date is so close it would be good to watch and try to figure out if theres more to this.

I think he is just pointing out his findings which is indeed a cool find.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Are these "Movies" actually coming out or do you think they will just drop off the radar like "The Annunaki"

I'd love to see a decent movie of this as I am fascinated by it all... also if you follow the "conditioning" by movies lark this could be one to watch!!

EDIT:
Someone has started a thread on the film i mentioned but its "1 Annunaki" or "Annunaki 1" apparently was due to be a trilogy but never happened.
There are links to even older threads about this....hmmm??

Annunaki film?

[edit on 23/7/10 by Lucifer84]

[edit on 23/7/10 by Lucifer84]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicious Jones

Fun times!

I think he is just pointing out his findings which is indeed a cool find.

Agreed, that was indeed an awesome find.

And I did read the caveat that he is not making a prediction, but threads like this always end up, somehow, going into the prediction pile.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
meh...don't worry about it...we are all supposed to be extinct by this evening right? Isn't a giant tsunami supposed to hit the GOM tonight at 6pm????

See you here tomorrow and on the 27th...same time, same place....

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
A lot of times the developers sneak in Easter Eggs into games for upcoming movies and or events.

Sometimes, who knows if the person who created them, especially level designers, knows something and sneaks it into the game.

Just like the rest of the predictions though, we will wait and see what happens.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Gamemakers always rip stuff from the news, mythology, etc.... I doubt theres anything special about this.

Now World of Warcraft has some kind of expansion going on in a few months called Cataclysm? Coincidence? I think not.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
IMO nothing is gonna ever happen. Except WWIII by the mid-century that will gather all our troubles into one im afraid...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GuiltyByDesign

Like I said i'm not making any predictions.

reply to post by Lucifer84

Thats also one of my threads.

This was a reply by cybernet on one of my other threads.

"Well, the original July 26th 2010 buzz originated from this:
www.youtube.com...

Funny is that Mars looks like a Reptilian Eye and if you put together 7(July)+26=33 => 33° Masons... coincidence?

Some things happening on July 26th 2010:

The July 26 Saturn/Uranus opposition at zero degrees Aries/Libra is super powerful, occurring at a Full Moon and when Jupiter and Pluto are exactly square at 3 Aries/Capricorn. So Jupiter and Uranus are conjunct in the first degrees of Aries, Saturn is opposite them both in Libra, and both ends of this opposition square onto Pluto. Jupiter amplifies whatever it touches; Pluto intensifies. Mars is buzzing along to join the party by July 29 at 0 degrees Libra. And on July 31 the Moon hits 0 degrees Aries.

Also:
Government Documents: Launching (Beta) on July 26th: Federal Register 2.0 (FR 2.0). Federal Register 2.0 (FR 2.0) will go live on July 26, 2010 with a beta release. That day is also the 75th anniversary of the Federal Register Act. Federal Register 2.0 is a joint project from the National Archives Office of the Federal Register (OFR) and the Government Printing Office (GPO). On July 26th, the Federal Register will be available at: www.federalregister.gov...

Also: Cuba: National Day (Anniversary), Atomic Bomb Delivered (65th Anniversary), US Disabilities Act (20th Anniversary)

And interesting is also:
www.canadafreepress.com..."

Link to other thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The thing that is bugging me the most is that this movie "Nephilim" is a B-movie at best. Why would they advertise this in such a blockbuster game.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

People have the ability to have imagination.
It is an awesome thing and can be very beneficial to making dreams come to life.
However real life is like spell check,.. cause often your views of imagination require correcting..
People think they can see Anomalies on mars or even the moon for that fact.
Things that look like "structures" or cities..
the mind can almost construct anything from nothing if left unchecked..
people even thought the moon had a face on it,. ya know the man on the moon? same mental creation..
Imagination often never holds up when facts are required..

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
When I watched the youtube link to this on the 1Annunaki thread, I was like, "Hey, wait a sec, it's....three days from now.
" So, I guess I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for aliens.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Link to the youtube video:

www.youtube.com...

You can see the poster far more clearly. It really does look like a reptilians eye!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join