It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can see the future in dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   

I can see the future in dreams

Thursday, July-22-10

My glimpse into the future (please read)

Yes I may only be sixteen and quite naive to the world around me. Although I still try my hardest to be involved in the most sensitive topics that my brain has no knowledge of. Simply because I think that the largest philosophical issues are ones that interest my mind the most. The following is one thing that I know to be true. Have you ever had a dream that seemed very strange? Possibly a seen in a dream that was completely random or maybe just not fitting into the theme of the dream? Well this may very well be a glimpse
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
dreams, lucid, deja vu

[edit on 23-7-2010 by thegreatmystery]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
although its just deja vu it fascinates me. just how our subconscious mind can predict the future. i can recollect mulitple dreams that end up happening in real life. I have just started researching dreams and have found alot of information that i hope help solve some of my dreams. i hope you enjoy or enjoyed reading this article type thing.
-yes im only 16 but i try to be very intellectual and love wrapping my brain around issues that my brain doesnt know anything about.

-not a link, just how it was saved on my computer

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
i say i say... there is no link boy....

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

sorry about that, i dont know how to make a link?

-sorry

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Hi

Welcome to ATS,

I would suggest that you go check the freshman forum and the Question and Information forum and read up there before starting any more threads. This thread being 1 of 3 started by you on the same topic. You can start an Intro thread, but the 3 threads you have started will probably get deleted since you don't have the 20 post minimum yet.

Freshman Forum
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Q&A Forum
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join