It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Video also speaks about VeriChip

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Hey, im sorry if this video has been posted before, there is too many threads to look for it in. Its a great video about NWO, and I think its pretty informative.

www.youtube.com...

If this has already been posted, feel free to delete this thread.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I believe I had seen that before, though not on here. Then again, I see so many of these that it may have been ideas presented before from other videos. The aaron russo interview is familiar, and has compelling evidence of the nwo agenda. As far as the verichip is concerned, I think its not the final chip that we will be implanted with. Its an important step, and may be a test run of something else that will come later. I believe the chip they will try to use will be an important link to computers. It will be an interface that is demanding of your input and participation. It will make your life very simple and convenient, should you choose to accept it. And the people will demand it because it will be the latest thing in technology and necessary for our evolution.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Yes I agree. I also know that itll be a way for them to track you easier, and know much much more about you.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
no one is gonna chip my @$$..........they'll be catchin lead in buckets!!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

This might sound mean, but I posted this video to get some real talk about it.
Did you even get any info out of watching it? What are your opinions on it?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Although I may agree with most of this there is still an element about this video that most people don't even see, although it is right in front of them.
It is because you cannot see it, you hear it but you won't pay attention.
Do not view this video, listen to it as if it were radio, listen for the strategically placed eerie sounds.
Like I said I agree with most of what is said in the video the PTB would like to try, but there is some fearmongering involved in this video.
Microchip, Haaaa over their dead body, certainly not mine.

(Edit) Just to make clear.
I do not mean to pick on this video in particular, but any video that is done by any other than a 12 year old kid will have the doom and gloom backtrack.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by g146541]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Of course. The person is spreading fear in the video, but thats simply because thats what the topic is about. Most people do not have a good view on the NWO, and if you're a chrsitian, most of their views center around the 'second' coming', which as to do with NWO. I certainly don't think too well when it comes to fema, because I think they have been a big part of this, like with those coffins. They ordered over 10,000 of them for a 'disaster'. But what disaster are they expecting? I understand that they should have them if something were to happen, but in a way it still seems suspicious. Its as if... they know something will happen? Not to mention I can't believe they gave people poisonous trailers when they KNEW about it. There are videos of workers who speak out about fema knowing. But fema didn't care because its all about money and thats all any higher-up seems to care about these days. I don't know about you, but to me, things just seem to be getting worse and worse. Aside from technology, that is. But then again, that could bring us down too.

[edit on 23-7-2010 by LuckyMe777]

[edit on 23-7-2010 by LuckyMe777]

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Just to warn you Zeitgeist movie is crap. Its made by the CIA in the religion section it has 52 pieces of disinfo.

posted on Jul, 27 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

I honestly thought it was just one guy who made it.

posted on Jul, 28 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the link! Despite some of the compaints about you-tube i have found an enormous amount of informative videos about the NWO and 9/11. you-tube is a good outlet to spread the word. For now anyway.

posted on Jul, 31 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MoreFunky85

You know, I think eventually the government will censor ANYTHING regarding information about NWO. Not now but they will in time to come.

new topics

top topics

join