It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Tax Dollars!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Every other post I read or every single time I watch a news story I hear some sheep complaining about how their tax money is spent.

Wake up people, your money isn't being spent on anything. The only reason you work 4 months out of the year to pay the government isn't to benefit you or our country, it is to pay your slave dues.

Slavery was never abolished, it is in full swing now for every race.

en.wikipedia.org...

The grace commission which was an investigated requested by Reagen tells the story:

The report said that one third of all income taxes is consumed by waste and inefficiency in the federal government, and another one third escapes collection owing to the underground economy. “With two thirds of everyone’s personal income taxes wasted or not collected, 100 percent of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the federal debt and by federal government contributions to transfer payments. In other words, all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services [that] taxpayers expect from their government."[3]

That is just income tax, now for the younger generations social security is collected from their checks and by the time they retire, social security will be bankrupt.

Social Security is now just another tax.

All this money we are spending, trillions a year is being printed from thin air, because NONE of our tax dollars go towards our country, this creates inflation.

Inflation is just another form of taxation, conveniently goes hand in hand with your income tax.

These are the most obvious forms of taxation, but they are just a drop in the bucket.

Accounts Receivable Tax
Building Permit Tax
Capital Gains Tax
CDL license Tax
Cigarette Tax
Corporate Income Tax
Court Fines (indirect taxes)
Dog License Tax
Federal Income Tax
Federal Unemployment Tax (FUTA)
Fishing License Tax
Food License Tax
Fuel permit tax
Gasoline Tax (42 cents per gallon)
Health Care Tax
Hunting License Tax
Inheritance Tax Interest expense (tax on the money)
Inventory tax IRS Interest Charges (tax on top of tax)
IRS Penalties (tax on top of tax)
Liquor Tax
Local Income Tax
Luxury Taxes
Marriage License Tax
Medicare Tax
Property Tax
Real Estate Tax
Septic Permit Tax
Service Charge Taxes
Social Security Tax
Road Usage Taxes (Truckers)
Sales Taxes
Recreational Vehicle Tax
Road Toll Booth Taxes
School Tax
State Income Tax
State Unemployment Tax (SUTA)
Telephone federal excise tax
Telephone federal universal service fee tax
Telephone federal, state and
local surcharge taxes
Telephone minimum usage surcharge tax
Telephone recurring and non-recurring charges tax
Telephone state and local tax
Telephone usage charge tax
Toll Bridge Taxes
Toll Tunnel Taxes
Traffic Fines (indirect taxation)
Trailer Registration Tax
Utility Taxes
Vehicle License Registration Tax
Vehicle Sales Tax
Watercraft Registration Tax
Well Permit Tax
Workers Compensation Tax

"Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago and our nation was the most prosperous in the world, had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in the world and only one parent had to work to support the family."

On top of these complete list of taxes most of us occasionally pay tickets and fines imposed by the government, which in my opinion of a tax justified by a form of discipline.

Now Obama is admitting that there will be new taxes with the health care plan, which we are forced to buy or pay a penalty.

Please read this thread carefully and recommend it to your friends, its intent is to wake up those people that are stuck across party lines. This has nothing to do with right wing vs left wing, we are all equally slaves and the big picture is too close for many people to see.

Step back and see the big picture, your tax dollars don't matter.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Yes, the Sheeple need to get their [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b948b6b0acd4.jpg[/atsimg] I don't think it'll do you any good though.
All Obama wants is your money to give to his Poor.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79a55e481aae.jpg[/atsimg]
He is not in Office to make the average American Rich or Richer, his agenda appears to be the opposite, to make you and your children and grand children poorer and indebted to them for ever and ever, some one told me it was the Obama 1000 year Reich.

S & F

[edit on 22-7-2010 by guohua]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Well, of course our tax dollars don't matter!!
It's how the elite get bigger cars and houses and buy islands and countries for that matter.
It's how they buy weapons to screw other countries out of their resources so they can tax us more and get more, more, more.
It's called greed.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I think people need to realise that TAX paid is no longer "Their Money".

Once it is removed from your gross income.. you do not own it. Your government does. And so any say you had on where it is used/wasted is also gone from your control.

So the complaining of what's happening with "my tax dollars" is incorrect to begin with.

People also need to remember that everyone is paying some TAX, even the unemployed when they purchase anything having Value Added Tax/Sales Tax/Service Tax/GST.

Now back to the advertised topic....

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Two percent make over 250,000 as far as this cite says.
www.factcheck.org...
So I find the 250K argument is probably for the select few to debate.
Nevertheless, our sales tax went to 8.75%, and is about to go up to 9.25%, with no Fed involvement.
The new health plan will cost me 4 to 5 percent of my income.
Taxes are affecting all of us, rich and poor.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
This is one of the reasons some ppl are taking a page from
Atlas Shrugged.

They are going to their own version of Galt's Gulch.

The irony of what is playing out goes way beyond just that.

The ppl do not have to have a tax revolt, they just have to walk away.

Start a not for profit Co-op for most businesses and simply starve
the beast like a leech trying to get blood out of a turnip.

If the leech cannot feed it will die.

A non-profit coop can still have paychecks for its workers, it can
store inventory with no inventory tax.

Ask the farmers, this is the route to go.

USAA insurance made a move like this and it will work for many
things, thou maybe not all things.

Good Luck to all the good ppl !

[edit on 23-7-2010 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to, www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread596385/pg1#pid9273710]post by xstealth[/url]

heh.
and
Get your butt back into the fold.

What's wrong with you?

Meanwhile, I am ready!

Are you going to lead, or lead me into danger and leave me to deal with the danger alone?

I'm just wondering, what are your objectives, and are you going to stick with it all?

I'm a follower. Lead me! Or not......................and I will go watch Psyche.

Cool show, by the way.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Do you realize this stuff ain't happening?

Yeah, be a grsssroots movement.
Cool. for sure.

It ain't hsppening,now, and it won't happen in the near future.

I'm not being an asshole. I am just explaining how it works.

We are far gone from 1776.

Think about that. And realize what technology has given us.

And given the "others".

Meanwhile, keep up the good fight, for sure, but don't expect results in your lifetime. Just saying, be in it for the long term, just like those that came before you.

Just saying..............

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

xstealth,
How about this article???

I am sick and tired of the government spending money on stuff we can’t enjoy.
Please see the link….

www.theonion.com...

Thought you might need a little laugh.

73's,
Tom (KC5ILU)

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
one city, Ann Arbor, has decided that it needs to lay off firefighters in an effort to balance their budget....

they are also spending over $850,000 for a three-piece water sculpture....

www.michigancapitolconfidential.com...

the city says that in 2007, they agreed to set aside 1% of money that went to things like streets, water, sewer, for art....and well, only about $6,000 came from the general fund....... the rest came from the "art fund"...

I guess if the police station, or city hall catches on fire, the residents can just grab their buckets and use the water from the fountain and fight the fire themselves???

really....I am sorry, but well, most families in america right now have to decide what is more important and give up some of those things that aren't as important....
heck, at one point, I decided that eating everyday was less important than having a roof over my families head!!
why can't we expect our gov't leaders to do the same? and why should be we get peeved off, disenchanted, and well, basically want to find a way to avoid giving the lunatics more money to waste???
I mean, come on, a community kind of needs firefighters, else one might wake up one night and find the whole city burning to the ground! they don't need expensive water fountains.......if the people we've elected into office can't understand the difference between needs and wants....well, it's time for them to get out of the way and let us find someone who does!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Reply to post by dawnstar

That whole scam there is how they convince the dumber mass to tolerate or even love thru taxes.

Gotta pay of we'll release all the pedo/rapists and fire all the cops. The joke is the cops don't prevent any crimes and the rapists are already walking around free after their 2 years sentences. And we all just forget the other garbage our stolen money is paying for like those million dollar fountains. Every municipality has several 'million dollar fountains.' But we can't get rid of those. Nope. It has to be the libraries and teachers. That way the morons will take to the streets and demand higher taxes.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

join