It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Censored Gulf news: People bleeding internally, millions poisoned says 'EPA whistleblower'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It is so farging hot today here in the midwest, so that said I need to vent.

Call it intuition or just the ravings of a lunatic, but my true impression of this whole mess is that they are waitng for the next big hurricane to blame this whole mess on.

When it does happen with the help of HARRP, and the chemicals from the fractures, fissures let loose from the power of the suction, and that mixes with the oil and dispursants sitting on the ocean floor, we will see a toxic cloud rise from the ocean which will cause massive casulties and major illness to those not in the immediate path of the cloud.

This is where you will see the hemmoraging that even the PTB will not be able to hide from the public.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
www.floridaoilspilllaw.com... and-epa-video

BP Adviser: “Not sure” if it’s their job to deal with long-term effects of toxic dispersant's; Shifts blame to Thad Allen and EPA (VIDEO)

This is going to be the way it goes, Just as the big corporations that bailed each other out for the past 5 years, broke America and got away with it scott free, so will the biggest and longest lasting disaster in US history be admired by the evil under lords.

Had I been able to go forward with this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This post among many others...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There may have been some light shed on this and other situations from Viet Nam to the next several years. This is all so planned and people are not ready to know the complete agenda.

America is so sunk.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by antar]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

why are they trying to scare everyone to death? honestly last yr everone was going to die from flu this yr it's the gulf, it's all fearmongering Ive been following this story and trying to figure out whats really happening some stories say it's no big deal others it's the end of civilazation the gulf will blow up and everyone will be dead, what if it was a false flag attack with the goal of passing cap and trade? that I think is believable.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blv54

You're guess is as good as anyones. I dont even think that the people responsible are entirely competent in making decissions on this.

It is more than likely it is a ruse for some distant economic gain by someone.

Did they plan for it to go to this extreme? Is it extreme, or is this as you say fearmongering at its higest as was the birdflu pandemic/vaccine scare? Could it be bad? Could birdflu have been?

I dont know. I do tend to believe the outside experts more than the ones under contract to BP and there are tonnes of them now.

best to live your life, love, laugh and be alert, read but dont get caught up and or identify with this as far as your safety goes.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

yes, in fact, there're Dead Zone, & should have been evacuated like Chernobyl was. however, the same operation is too expensive & gov. decided to waste residents of affected areas in Silence.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Between the time BP knew the rig would blow
and the time it did
Vanguard
Obama's blind tust
sold off a lot of BP

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Ah you have to be kidding? I know you are not, but where is the open disclosure on this? Where is the viral outcry? Did you see the post 3 up? What may have seemed to some (not you) in the begining of this report as sensationalism, was not so far fetched afterall.

I think we did a good job exposing this situation from the begining and yet it was not enough to have created the momentum to keep people interested. Just today I tried to discuss this with my ex inlaws and found myself feeling like I was screaming up a dry well from 10,000 feet below.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I feel your pain. I've been heartsick since day 1 about the oil spill and nobody talks about it anymore. The loss of human life, marine life and the people who are still suffering from the effects of the dispersant.....

www.youtube.com...
Dr. Falkov talks about the spill around the 7 minute mark....hope i did this right..i'm a newbie and am still feeling my way around....

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

and found myself feeling like I was screaming up a dry well from 10,000 feet below.

You made far not bad choice, Amicus: time of the pr & propaganda will go away into the past & Renaissance of pure Mind will Arise. anyway, we must not give up the Hope, & do our Best to realize it.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

Hey Sarkoy.......I noticed your post and your right we should not give up the fight............

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SarK0Y

I appreciate your comment, thank you for your insight. If ever you would like to chat send me a U2U ok?

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join