It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would YOU share? O.k. Now share it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I have been thinking about those of us who frequent this site, and how much we know. I have to admit there are some pretty smart people here, that really know there stuff.

Now one of the biggest problems that I see today is the lack of knowledge of the system that we currently are involved with, and those that are not aware of that system.

Now what I propose is a possible solution on this thread, of what YOU know to be facts, that are important for all to know, whether it be a book, a video, a link, saying, or just a shared thought. And we share it, and then pass it on, to those that are NOT in the know, its sort of a pay it forward for the masses.

One of us may have something that another does not, but EVERYONE'S input is important. There will be no bias here, this isn't to argue, but to be open and to share, what some of us have worked so hard to know.

Some might say, well let them learn on their own. I don't think that allot of people don't want to know, but are afraid. I know lots of people that if they knew how far down the drain they are, they might change their minds.

Now, there are thousands of subjects that we can share. Please, whatever you know, whether Aliens/E.T, Political, Sovereignty, Survival, Religion (for or against), Medical, etc,.

We all know that sometimes we (people who think outside the box), can be brushed off, because we don't effectively know how to confront everyone on every subject. But if we can help at least one person to see that they way we live on this planet, is an illusion of sorts, then we have done our part.

So please, there is no need to debate one another on this one, just share, and I hope that with us coming together we can make a real change.

Here's me doing my part.

Here is a wonderful documentary that I would like to share.

A great song with a great message.
KRUST featuring SAUL WILLIAMS - CODED LANGUAGE

A great documentary.
Kymatica
When you think the end is near, the apocalypse, Armageddon, and when you think we as a species are doomed, it is not they, it is you that brought this about, and for a very good reason. You are evolving. Stop blaming everybody and everything else. Quit panicking about global tyranny and natural disaster and pay attention, because the world is telling you something; it’s tell you exactly what is wrong with you and how to fix it. (Excerpt from the film)
topdocumentaryfilms.com...

14th Amendment Citizenship: Citizen or citizen?
Prior to the alleged ratification of the 14th Amendment, there was no legal definition of a "citizen of the United States", as everyone had primary citizenship in one of the several states. The Constitution referred to the sovereign state citizen, and no one else.

Here's a great site about Sovereignty.

In an attempt to create a safe society, men elected Governments to protect and uphold your unalienable rights and your responsibilities to the Creator and your fellow man. After a while, Governments became corrupt and now we have to ask: How could Governments and other "regulatory bodies" possibly make you follow their rules and be subservient to them since your true allegiance is to your Creator? How can you serve two masters - your creator and your Government? The answer is that you cannot server two masters, therefore the Government had to create a system that tricks you into thinking you must serve them, where in fact, Governments must serve us, the people.

www.natural-person.ca...

One of my favorite YT subscriptions for all things life, love, music, synchronizations in both music and movies.

The Quickening, 2010, and The Symbiotic Holographic Hive Mind

Well thank you for your time. I hope that we can eventually all have the knowledge that we need to again be ONE.

Peace to you...

BTW as you can see I tried to use different pieces of information, as not to just try to connect with just one ideal, but to be open and non-judgmental to all.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Subtle control.

At the beginning it shows a magazine cover with obama, in bold it is written, "the next president". It came out before the election, under it it says more but your sub con focuses more on the bigger font.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by depth om]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Understand the Mayan Calendar Ian Xel Lungold - The Mayan Calendar: Welcome to the Evolution Part 1

Google Video Link

Daily Tzolkin

Sacred Texts - Greatest Online Resource for Spiritual Texts

The Alchemy Web Site

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Thank you for those keep um coming if you got um. I'm still trying to get a little collection together, though allot of the things that I have posted are known here, its mostly to spread to people you know or loved ones.

I have researched for so long that I could hardly find anything that I can actually put up here, that ATSer's wouldn't know.

But the info that I get here I will share. So again TY.

Peace to you...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
There is a lot of stuff people need to know to "wake up," and everyone on ATS is going to have a slightly (or perhaps wildly) different opinion about what this "suff" is.

So, instead of giving specific information, I would instead propose a general method of introducing your "less enlightened" friends, neighbors, loved ones, etc. to a more accurate view (as you personally construe it).

1) First, recognize where a specific individual is coming from. How much do they know? How ignorant are they? How much do they take their cues from the mainstream media? How smart are they in general? What are their ideological leanings, if any, and how strong are these leanings? What can they handle, and what is too "hardcore" for them? In other words, first know your audience.

2) Once you have figured out where your audience is situatated, so to speak, start off slow. Start by presenting a few articles from the mainstream media that show that something is seriously wrong with "the system" as we know it. There are actually plenty of articles from straight-laced sources like Reuters, AP, major newspapers, etc. that contian proof that people are being lied to in a pretty intense way and that all sorts of dirty tricks are going on. I recommend starting off with financial news, as the manipulation and dirty dealings have become so off-the-wall that even the dimmest of bulbs should be able to see something doesn't smell right. Governement-related news can show this, too, but you have to be careful not to push the wrong "ideological buttons" on people who are wedded too strongly to one end of the left-right paradigm.

3) At first, avoid esoteric blogs and sites, and certainly don't mention aliens, reptoids, bloodlines, religious theories, the illuminati, or what have you --.even if you believe passionately in these things. These are "hot-button" words and topics that cause mental gates to come crashing down. So, at first, stay within the framework of the mainstream, and then sloooowly edge people out to more alternative sources. Most people are going to trust the mainstream press and mistrust alternative sources -- that's just how it is, and until you can make them see the level of deception, you have to proceed gently because remeber most people are basically brainwashed.

So, in short: First start by getting people to realize something is seriously wrong, and that they cannot trust many of the things (the bankers, the stock market, government pronouncements, the mainstream media, etc.) that they thought were rock-solid. Once you have opend this crack of light by creating doubt, only then should you proceed with directing people to specific new ideas and sources.

[edit on 7/22/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This video, explains why I started this thread in the first place.
Why people have different ways of waking up, you just have to know what to present.

Subliminal Manipulation of Your Mind

The 911 Stargate

The 911 Pentagon Ritual and the NASA Stargate

NORTH AMERICAN UNION

top topics

join