It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over Waynapicchu (Cuzco-Peru) 23/6/2009 04:07:40 PM

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

UFO OVER WAYNAPICCHU (CUZCO-PERU) 23/6/2009 04:07:40 PM

www.enigmasperu.org

FOTO DE OVNI SOBRE EL WAYNAPICCHU - CUZCO - PERU
23/6/2009 04:07:40 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nuestro colaborador Cesar Becerra nos ofrece esta foto; aqui su comentario:
"Ante todo, mis mas cordiales saludos, el motivo de esta es para poder pedir informacion, y compartir un material que tengo en mi poder, e trataria de una foto que hice en Machu Picchu, y al parecer sin querer capte a imagen de un ovni, ya lo e compartido con varios amigos esta foto; Y TODOS QUEDAN EN DUDA...esperare impaciente sus respuestas...asi podre expedi
(visit the link for the full news article)

English Translation:

Here's a machine translation:

Our collaborator To stop Yearling calf offers this photo to us; here its commentary: ' First of all, my but warm greetings, the reason for this is for being able to request information, and to share a material that I have in my power, and trataria of a photo that I did in Machu Picchu, and apparently without wanting it catches to image of a ufo, already the e shared with several friendly this photo; AND ALL ARE IN DOUBT… will hope impatient their answers… thus podre to send the photo to them, from already, I am thanked for to them. CBC'

www.spanishdict.com...

Mod Edit - All Caps Title.

[Mod Edit: English translation.

1i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of these Terms & Conditions, you agree not to post or chat in any language other than English.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on Thu, 22 Jul 2010 19:53:34 -0500 by MemoryShock]

[edit on 2010/7/22 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I just found this cool one. Waynapicchu in that famous mountain next to Macchu Picchu, Peru. I didn't analize it and I'm posting it raw, so don't crucify me if some "Gurus" say it's fake, ok?

As you can see, story is in spanish, but easy to translate I guess. I won't say it's real or not. I think it wasn't posted before here in ATS.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/87f2cfe84077.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c0a8a6706dc3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4cf6d9c6b266.jpg[/atsimg]

www.enigmasperu.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Short answer: Bird.

Long answer: Ah well-a bird bird bird, bird bird bird...

IMHO of course.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I think the boom like projection on the right side looks like a helicopter, probably edited out the blades to make it look more mysterious. Sorry aint buyin it..

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
It looks like a helicopter...but as usual, the picture is so blurry that you can't tell. I don't know why anyone would even consider that object to be a ufo when it could easily be a bird or a man made air craft. It doesn't look suspicious in the least, but perhaps there is something in the news article that explains why it is of interest. I can't read Spanish but I hope someone here will give a brief overview of what the article is about.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I'm not sure that's a bird. bird, bird, bird. But you know, I check it again, and when you zoom in, you can see the pixels easy. Well, another cheap trick detected.

Too bad right?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Adillin2012

Nah,....no it is pointless.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
English translation of the text has been added to the opening post.

All posts should be in English.

1i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of these Terms & Conditions, you agree not to post or chat in any language other than English.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 2010/7/22 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GradyPhilpott

I apologize, didn't know. Next time I'll do that. Thanks

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
That image looks too much like an uneditted photograph of a helicopter. Like a small bell helicopter or similar, but one of the smaller personal helicopters you can get. With the right light and angle the blades would be almost invisible and the camera would miss them on a short exposure like that.

new topics

top topics

join