It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banned By The Rothchilds:(2 Books) A fraudulent standard/The Bankers' Conspiracy/SDR's exist in U.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I heard about these books that were banned by the Rothchilds I thought I would post them, must be pretty interesting information they don't want you to read. Both books are by author Kitson, Arthur, 1860-1937.
1st is : A fraudulent standard : an exposure of the fraudulent character of our monetary standard, with suggestions for the establishment of an invariable unit of value

The 2nd is : The Bankers' Conspiracy (Hard to find)

Both links are pretty cool, being in a book form where you just click on the page to turn it. It will take me some time to read them and then comment upon. If anyone has read them or knows anything which you would like to say about them, please do I'm very interested in them.

A fraudulent standard Link : www.archive.org.../n5/mode/2up

The Bankers' Conspiracy Link (Note: in PDF File):
prernalal.com...'s%20Conspiracy%20(Living%20Age%20Magazine%20Feb%201934).pdf

The Above link is broken I will just post the Google page then scroll and enter the link from there. It's about the 4th site down with PDF file.

Or if someone has a better one please post it here thanks

Google Link : Link

Wow this one doesn't work either, something funny going on here, just go ahead and do your own search google the following then enter from there.

Google term : The Banker's Conspiracy (Living Age Magazine Feb 1934 - THE LIVING AGE

Or : THE BANKSTERS CONSPIRACY Kitson, Arthur

[edit on 22-7-2010 by ShadowRamesses]

Mod Edit - To Fix Link.

[edit on Fri, 23 Jul 2010 20:00:57 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Instead of posting a whole new thread on this topic I thought I would just go ahead and post it here as a addendum. it is about SDR, everyone seems to talking about SDR's and how this will change things, while doing some research I came across this video by which this guy discovered that they are already using SDR's via the post office, check the video out it is pretty interesting.

Definition Of SDR (Special Drawing Rights) : en.wikipedia.org...

Title Of Video : Don't Panic! SDR is already a currency?

Video Link : www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'll check it out. BUT - your second link is broken. I had to manually copy and paste the remaining link fragment

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
i only skimmed through em but that is a very rare find way to dig up some real dirt

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
How do you know they are banned by the Rothchilds?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
to ban something, is to empower the very thing which you wish to keep people away from...

information wants to be free, and i believe if tptb were as intelligent as they are claimed to be, they would not raise an eyebrow to any bit of info that might jeopardize them... a price for great power is dependence on a cornerstone to hold up your infrastructure, such as the banking institution... anybody with enough understand of the inner workings of the banking system is a danger to tptb, but i think they would not expose their weakness by banning books that threaten them... although i do recommend any books that teach truths about banking and money and the many philosophies dealing with these concepts. tptb do not want us knowing how this all works... i can agree on that fact.. can i get some stars up in this biznatch?

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT--'INSTANT KARMA' WILL GET TO TPTB--REST ASSURE AND ENJOY THE VIEW!!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
While searching for full versions of various texts I came across a link which lists dozens and dozens of interesting Banned books. If you are interested in viewing the titles then searching for the on the net, it would be great if interested people could browse through them together with myself and recommend anything you find interesting. I would post the link but when you click on it it goes right to the download in a format in which I can not find any link to, so here what you do Google the following : DovesLibrarySelection.doc - www.undovedmind.org
And it should bring you to it.

This link may also work : www.undovedmind.org/DovesLibrarySelection.doc

P.S. Who knows what we can find?

Here's a partial list to spark your interest :

Alexander Hislop - The Two Babylons_1853.pdf
Arthur Kitson - The Dangers Of Internationalism-1932.pdf
Basil Valentine - Twelf keys (1599).pdf
Benito Mussolin - The Doctrine of Fascism(1933).pdf
Burke McCarty - The Suppressed Truth about the Assassination of Abraham.Lincoln(1924).pdf
Dictionary of occult hermetic alchemical sigils symbols (1981) .pdf
Edward L. Bernays - Propaganda (how the media molds your mind) (1928).pdf
Erich von Daniken - Chariots of the Gods-1968 .pdf
Eustace Mullins - The Secrets of the Federal Reserve_1952.PDF
Ferdinand Ossendowski - Beasts, Men and Gods(1922).txt
Hitler's Salad Days (Living Age Magzine Sept 1933).pdf
J. H. Hill - Astral Worshi (1895).pdf
John Kells Ingram - A History of Political Economy (1888).pdf
John Robison - 1787-Proofs of a Conspiracy.pdf
Justin D Fulton- Is it Mary or Lady of the Jesuits1898.pdf
Karl.Marx_Communist.Manifesto-1848.pdf
Kenneth Morris - The Crest-Wave of Evolution.pdf
Life in a Nazi Camp (Living Age Magazine Nov 1933).pdf
M.W.Walbert - The Coming Battle (1899).pdf
McCarty.-.The.Suppressed.Truth.about.the.Assassination.of.Abraham.Lincoln.(1924).pdf
MW Walbert - The Coming Battle-History of present nat bank system of currency_1899.pdf
Samual FB Morse - Foreign Conspiracy Against the Liberties of the United States(1835).pdf
The Banker's Conspiracy (Living Age Magazine Feb 1934).pdf
The_Protocols_of_the_Learned_Elders_of_Zion.pdf
VE Marsdens translation of Nilus Russian ed_protocelderszion-1993.pdf
W.C. Brownlee - Secret Instructions of the jesuits_1857.pdf
Wilhelm Reich - The Mass Psychology of Fascism (1933).pdf
Eustace Mullins - Secrets of the FedRes_london connection.doc
John Robison - 1787-Proofs of a Conspiracy.pdf
John Robison - Initial List of Bav Illuminati.htm
Walter Lesie Wilmhurst - Masonic initiation - 1929

Exposers

Bev Harris - Black Box Voting.pdf
Brice Taylor - Thanks for the Memories.pdf
Charlotte T Iserbyt - Deliberate Dumbing Down of America.pdf

Special P.S.S. Thank you to all who are enjoying this thread

[edit on 23-7-2010 by ShadowRamesses]

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Here is another link to a banned book site called : 171 Banned Books

Here's the link : pkshare.com...

Question: Who in the U.S. has the power to ban books and why do they want them banned?

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
It seems that there will be some changes in the near future as people become more aware of what the problems are. Most don't want to think about such things, but when their pocket book is effected to such a degree as is being seen now people start to open their eyes.

62 OBVIOUS TRAITORS Link : bigeye.com...

top topics

join