It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Vid: Obama: I was not born in America, I was born in Kenya.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

how do you know? any proof of this?

Did you watch the video? seems quite clear

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Just more proof that birthers will fall for absolutely ANYTHING.

Here's PROOF that Obama wasn't born in the US!

OMG!

This is unbelievable. I seen it with my own 2 eyes. Must be true.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

ask yourself this

if all the IDIOT obama haters who have to make this crap up have to resort to FAKING A VIDEO (another video...another document...another sound byte...etc etc)

WHY DO YOU STILL BELIEVE IT!?!?

SERIOUSLY!

Why the hell do you believe it? It's proven to be fake and doctored. SO WHY BELIEVE IT!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

He was born in Kenya

Yeah, you learned that from all those fake documents and doctored videos.

LOL - you even admit this crap is fake, yet you still believe it?

People who think this way must be a psychologists DREAM

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
so im confused, how could that video have been faked?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

"The big problem here is, IF THIS IS TRUE, we no longer live in the America we grew up in."

I remember back in 1985, sitting in an AAFES cafeteria in McGraw Kaserne in Munich, Germany (that was an american base) with a US WW2 veteran who'd stayed on and worked on base and a young whippersnapper and the old guy and I both told the young guy that America no longer was the country we grew up in. When I came back in 1997, America wasn't even the country I left. Then came 911 and the s really htf.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by asaslight

Easy, it's done with careful audio manipulation, you can actually do it with windows movie maker and audacity, both are free programs, with careful enough editing, you could have him saying whatever you wanted him to say.

See, the fun with birthers is, they hate Obama so much, no matter what hokey "evidence" you put before them, no matter how unreliable, unsubstantiated, how baseless that "evidence" is, as long as it points in the way that birthers want it to point, they will post it here as an absolute fact.

Then, the thread goes on, the exact same already overdone questions are asked repeatedly, the DMV argument is used REPEATEDLY, and nothing ever ever satisfies them.

I got so sick of posting the exact same thing on here time and time again, that I made up a post on my own blog to explain what reality is.

whatukno.com...

Go there, look at it, read it, actual facts by actual sources.

[edit on 7/22/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by asaslight
so im confused, how could that video have been faked?

in the same ways that Tom Hanks can show his ass-wound to JFK in Forest Gump

In the same ways that DirecTV can take us back to our earlier movies and use clips from them and the original actors to make them say "buy directv"

it's called digital editing and you can do amazing things with it.

But for every edit, there's a trail. Just do yourself a favor and try googling around a little bit.

Educate yourself before you buy into anything...otherwise you end up supporting posters like the OP here and completely falling for anything.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

So you mean if this wasn't fake it'd be real? I'd have to agree with you on that at least.

Look, move on, you've been debunked. At this point it's a hand full of sore-losers from 2008 and Joseph Farah that are still harping on this.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by astrogolf

Ok, I can understand the video being cut and spliced but how can you explain the words that came out of his mouth?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
The big problem here is, IF THIS IS TRUE, we no longer live in the America we grew up in.

This country has already been taken over by hostile forces and we have No American Government.

None of the Federal laws apply to anyone anymore because there IS NO AMERICA !!!

The elitists and cooperate lackeys have taken over our government subtlety and quietly. Things will only get worse because there is no real functioning American Government. Just wait and see who the next president is and there will be my proof. He will be just like Obama and Bush before him.. no matter what he says at first.

They have had to be working for years to get this level of infiltration into our government so they can pull these strings.

In the 70, during the cold war, Obama becoming President would have never happened. Too many American senators and congressmen would have screamed for his head on a platter after he failed to prove 100 % to them and the American people that he was a natural born United States citizen.

Now, the people scream for the facts, but does congress? Do the senators?

Why hasn't there been a true congressional fact finding mission done on Obame before he was allowed to run for office?

I'll tell you.. because a majority of them on both sides of the fence dems and repubs, are in on it. That is the only way this could happen.

I say we take our country back if this is true. Yes using GUNS if necessary. . That is exactly why we are given the right in the U.S. Constitution to own guns.. to over throw a corrupt tyrannical government that seeks to take over the government of the American people.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by JohnPhoenix]

Oh so of course, any proof he has shown has been faked and everybody in both parties plus the state of Hawaii and others are all in on it? And you honestly think that makes even the slighest bit of sense?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

Ok, I can understand the video being cut and spliced but how can you explain the words that came out of his mouth?

Careful editing. Like I said before, with good enough audio, you can make him say anything.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

This lying sack o horse s--- is going to lose in november and then some !people are very aware of obama lovers and their b.s. soon he will be out of office hopefully impeached, more hopefully arrested on treason how can anyone have any respect for this slimeball?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Both parties aren't worth a heap of squat. They are merely two different sides to the same coin. A politician's primary concern is their own reelection. Our elected officials are blinded by greed and power. They look out for their own wallets. Who else gets to vote for their own pay raises?

I ask you, does it really matter which party is in power? They're BOTH corrupt! Hello? The only solution is TERM LIMITS. How about one and done? Career politicians are ruining this country.

As for the birther issue, if there's anything there, it might be investigated by the spineless GOP if they gain a majority in the house and senate in November's election. Meanwhile, don't expect the Democrats to sacrifice one of their own, unless that person becomes an extreme liability, and the out-of-power GOP can't do a single thing about the issue unless they win. Even if they win, they may not do anything anyway as they will essentially have a lame duck in office incapable of passing any legislation without GOP support.

So, there you have it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join