It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The MSM Manufactured Race War

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
dronetek.net...

Ever since Obama started running for president, the media has lobbed the charge of racism at just about anyone who dares criticize or ask tough questions about Obama. The charge of racism is one of the worst you can be accused of and yet the media has been playing that card excessively over the last 2 years. It reminds me of the child's story about the boy who cried wolf, but with the media crying "racist". What does this behavior do to people who actually endure racism?

A few days ago we learned that left wing media journalists are emailing each other to coordinate talking points. One of the emails showed how these so called journalists wanted to call Republicans racist, if they criticized Obama or brought up Rev. Wright.

In one instance, Spencer Ackerman of the Washington Independent urged his colleagues to deflect attention from Obama’s relationship with Wright by changing the subject. Pick one of Obama’s conservative critics, Ackerman wrote, “Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

Of course, now the left wing propaganda machine is claiming these plans are being blown out of proportion and none came to fruition. This is another lie, since we've seen that the media has pretty consistently thrown out the race card. Even going as far as to edit video footage, so they could attack the tea parties as racist.

The excessive use of the racist charge by the media has created a lot of resentment, because its almost always a contrived assertion. Its forced guys like Breitbart to respond in kind with charges of their own.

You'll notice the media only ever seems interested in getting the context when the charges are lodged at them, a Democrat or anyone connected to Democrats. Yes, he should have researched the video clip better, but what do you expect when people are constantly, unfairly given such a vile label over and over?

This is basically a propaganda race war that has been instigated by media who use race as a shield against criticism. If Obama wanted to, he could stop it all by uniting the country. He wont do that though. The race card is too powerful a weapon. Guys like Breitbart wont stop either, because they're not racists and don't appreciate huge swaths of the American public being labeled that way.

It seems the media has no sense of their hypocrisy and have continued to edit footage and stretch the truth to smear Americans who oppose this president. While doing endless stories about how outraged they are about the Sharrod incident. This is going to continue going round and round till this country tears itself apart. Unless of course we all demand that it ends.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Hudson]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
As far as I am concerned there are only two races on this planet.

With Soul
Without Soul

Those with souls see the world for what it can be.

Those without souls see the material they can collect and they see humanity as competition to their goal.

The MSM is a joke that people have not gotten as of yet.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Incorrect, but I see where you are coming from. The only thing manufactured is the Media Idea of a Post Racial America. They hyped the idea of a Black President (cut the crap, Octorunes are considered black by a lot of people, so don't feed me the half and half argument, you KNOW that is not how Americans treat the issue). While hyping the idea, they hinted at a post racial state being formed. However, anyone with any sense would have realized that this was not the case.

I knew what would happen. I knew, and others knew. We have been skirting around the race issue, tiptoeing here and there since the end of the 60's. We assumed it was over, yet it was far from over.

The race issue was as if trash and dust on a living room floor. 30 years ago, a vacuum cleaner came through and things appeared pretty clean, accept around the couches. Sure, there is a little dust there, but not a big deal....right? Well, after Obama was elected, imagine the couches being lifted revealing more dirt, dust, and trash. It has to be addressed, cleaned up, and dealt with.

I knew it would occur, and I am glad it is occurring. We are beginning to see the death struggles of racism. Given another 40 years the issue will cease to exist. Its being addressed in a way it has never been addressed before. Yes, the trash under the couch looks awful when revealed, but now its being cleaned up and dealt with, creating a clean and healthy living room environment, rather than ignoring it.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Nothing really new, MSM has a mandate to divide and conquer by making the public fight with each other so the public won't collectively attack the 'elite' classes. It's been going on ever since. Sometimes paid anons even go on sites like 4chan to fuel the fire- it's all done professionally. It's just 'business' to these people.

Old divide and conquer tactics that should be apparent in today's world but sadly it's not apparent among people who really should know better.

Black VS White, Muslim VS Jew... Etc. It's all a game to the ruling classes, who cares if people are getting hurt, as long as it's not 'us'.

Just circling the wagons...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The History Of The House Of Rothschild

What is interesting and I haven't seen it publicized here on ATS is the fact that the NAACP was actually begun by a Zionist Jew and not a colored person, as one might expect.

Who originating from Germany, as well as a student of the Rothschild school of Banking was hired to perform several tasks upon arriving in America.
One of which was the founding of the NAACP, in order to incite more racial based dissent and violence amongst Americans.

"Unless we have a Central Bank with adequate control of credit resources, this country is going to undergo the most severe and far reaching money panic in its history."
Suddenly America finds itself in the middle of another typical run of the mill Rothschild engineered financial crisis, which ruins as usual ruins the lives of millions of innocent people throughout America and makes billions for the Rothschilds.

1909: Jacob Schiff founds the National Advancement for the Association of the Coloured People (NAACP). This was done to incite black people into rioting, looting and other forms of disorder, in order to cause a rift between the black and white communities. Jewish historian, Howard Sachar, states the following in his book, "A History of the Jews in America,"

Interesting in how it parallels exactly the economic disdain as well as that of the masses of Americans today ?

www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I love that video. I didnt have sound so it kinda sucked, but I got the jist of it, which made me laugh. They were talking this up as a redneck who brought a gun to this anti Barack Obama ( aka Barry Soetoro) Rallay or whatever, and then you see it was really another black dude. I think its funny as all hell. Awesome find. Made my night.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DrakeDarc

They actually edited that footage to cut out his top half, so that you couldn't tell he was black.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
There is no such thing as biological "race." It's not scientific. There is more variation in races then there are between races. Within 20 years, Obama will not be remembered as a "black" president. In fact, that will not mean anything at all.

Let the racists kill each other, and it will quicken the removal of "race" from our collective minds.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by bettermakings
There is no such thing as biological "race." It's not scientific.

I completely agree. Even as a kid I understood that we're the human race, or "earthlings". I hate how the media even has me saying stupid things like "race" to describe people with varying level of melanin.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bettermakings

Then please explain sickle-cell, Tay-Sachs, and other such diseases.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
whens the last time you met an openly racist person like the term suggests?

even if they exist, society has been molded to not let those views be expressed easily.

the term is thrown around because of the emotions attached to it from long ago, now its simply thrown out to shock people in moments of rage and emotion.

once the term gets used up to the point where its no longer offensive, people will just find some other term to shock the audience like pedophile or womanizer or whatever else they can loosely tie to the issue at hand.

maybe the problem is how society feels they have the right to blow any and every thing out of proportion they think helps their cause.

maybe if crying wolf were viewed by all as the bigger offense, nobody would do it.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reality Hurtz
reply to post by bettermakings

Then please explain sickle-cell, Tay-Sachs, and other such diseases.

I won't go out of my way to cite sources unless you are looking for a real debate, but...

There are diseases specific to Blacks like you listed, there are also diseases specific to folks of Nordic descent, diseases specific to Irish, German, Italian etc..etc.

Diseases that you cannot get unless you have that specific DNA...but that does not designate those folks as having a biological "race" as you wouldn't claim Swedes, Irish and Germans as being of different races. Would you?

Genetic disposition for specific diseases does not define a biologically different racce.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by maybereal11]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Obama just signed a financial bill into law yesterday while everyone was doing the racist tango over that woman who was fired for an out of context remark.
I think she was reinstated this morning.

Like Jack Nicholson said in the movie Going South:
"Do you know why you just woke up?
You just had your throat slit, that's why."

[edit on 22-7-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

I can concede the point that disease in and of itself is not the evidence for racial differentiation. Genetic isolation does play a part in that, that's why the Amish have certain diseases more prevelant within their communities. Yet when was the last time you saw a white or an asian with sickle cell?

Scientists can look at a skeleton or a hair and tell you the race of the person it came from. So yes, there is such a thing as biological racial differentiation.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I can concede the point that disease in and of itself is not the evidence for racial differentiation. Genetic isolation does play a part in that, that's why the Amish have certain diseases more prevelant within their communities. Yet when was the last time you saw a white or an asian with sickle cell?

Off topic note...The Amish have Zero cases of Autism...we still don't know why.

Scientists can look at a skeleton or a hair and tell you the race of the person it came from. So yes, there is such a thing as biological racial differentiation.

I will concede you are correct if you are willing to expand your definition of "Racial differentiation" to include pretty much every ethnicity on earth, even distinguishing between the Irish and the British...the Germans and the Italians etc. etc. because scientists can tell those things from DNA analysis as well and each have diseases specific to thier genetic heritage.

We can claim that blacks are genetically different than whites...ok...and Germans are genetically different from Irish, and Swedes are genetically different from Brits...and French are genetically different from Spainards...ad nuaseum...Each ahve diseases specific to them.

There are a long list of diseases that are specific to genetic ancestry.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Let us not forget one fact:

There is more genetic variation in one family of chimps than the whole human race combined. If there is biological "race" then each chimp is its own race.

When it comes to diseases, there are diseases that occur in certain populations, but as I said, there is more genetic diversity within a race than between them. There are many more diseases that are not "racist" you could say.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Do the amish happen to vaccinate their children, like the rest of the population is forced to do?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cd123456

Do the amish happen to vaccinate their children, like the rest of the population is forced to do?
yes and no. more no than yes but some do, most don't (generationally)
need a reference ?
amishamerica.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Is there any correlation to the Amish forcing far few people to take immunizations, and the subsuquent low autism rates.

Compare that with the rest of the cumpolsory vaccinations and the autism rates that have exponentially exploded from them.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cd123456

the Amish don't force vaccinations, period.
i don't believe such studies have been published (although, some were done late 90s, early 2000s)
if you're really looking for correlations, ppl should be researching the "additives" used in the late 80s and early 90s when we suffered notable shortages of primary components in the standard childhood vaccine series.

my apology to the OP as this has nothing to do with the MSM manufactured race war unless you consider the possibility that TPTB have been manipulating our genetic influences (diseases) via the forced vaccine regimens for decades now.

personally, i find it to be a bunch of hoopla over nothing considering the HGP announcement years ago.

www.nowpublic.com...
Considering that "race" has been proved not to exist as a matter of scientific Government-approved fact, one would expect that the news media would begin using alternate words to refer to factors that DO exist, like skin color. But, the news media (and many Black bloggers) still stubbornly insist that "race" exists after the theory of its existence has been utterly disproven.
so, if it's really a race war they want, who would be fighting who ??

ETA: how many ppl claimed that when the Martin/Zimmerman stew pot Didn't boil over, the next target would be "class wars".
So, since the general public didn't buy the MZ propaganda, what do we hear/have now ??
it's not so much about race, but it certainly is about Class - and a bit classless isnt' it ??
edit on 3-8-2012 by Honor93 because: ETA

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join