It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drones in U.S. skies – to keep eye on us?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Hello Dbloch

It doesn't surprise me the drones have already been here monitoring us!
Below is a snippit from the article you posted.

"But drones are indeed in our skies.

Constitutionalist John Whitehead – who is also a careful master researcher – points out ("Drones Over America: Tyranny at Home," Rutherford.org, June 28), that "unbeknownst to most Americans, remote-controlled pilotless aircraft have been employed domestically for years now. They were first used as a national-security tool for patrolling America's borders, and then as a means of monitoring citizens."

edit bc I seem to want to spell your name wrong AGAIN.

[edit on 22-7-2010 by sweetliberty]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Technology gets smaller by the second. I'm sure a similar portable version is on the way if its not already in the works.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This is only the beginning. Imagine what we will have 20 years from now.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

Of course they would have been using them long before it made national news. After all keeping us in the dark is for our own good and in the best interest of national security. As a matter of fact we should stop talking about it before someone finds out!

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

Im sorry to say I think our talk is boring to them, our findings of their secret has left their concerns long ago

I would imagine they took the time to hone in on the unsuspecting rich people as they hide their wealth and treasures, documenting where the hidden key was placed, the combinations ect.

The people who store away weapons, not to mention the tons of material safely stored away for later use of blackmail.

Did you mention something about showers?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kimwarrior

That's exactly what I'm thinking. How far is this going to go?? We already live under a massive web of surveillance from all sides. Even down to phone calls and friends on social networking sites. What next? And why?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sweetliberty

I have a feeling they'll leave the rich people alone! Don't bite the hand that feeds you, as the saying goes...

I am sure they know every person in the US that owns a gun and how many each of them own. I hope they don't have too much blackmail material on me.

I did mention showers. Ha! Those perverts running the country probably would use drones for something like that.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

This might be old news to the people here on ATS but it's new to me and distrubing if I have to admit it.

crooksandliars.com...

Surveillance On Citizens.

OLBERMANN: To what purpose? I mean, is there a file somewhere full of every e-mail sent by all the reporters at the "New York Times?" Is there a recording somewhere of every conversation I had with my little nephew in upstate New York? Is it like that?

TICE: If it was involved in this specific avenue of collection, it would be everything. Yes. It would be everything

I haven't figured out the secret to embedding a video but there is one on this link discussing the surveillance on us.

They talk about "bait and switch"...
The "whistle blower" in the video said "these things were against the law"

We all might need to become experts on the law and our rights!

[edit on 22-7-2010 by sweetliberty]

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
reply to post by Bedlam

Technology gets smaller by the second. I'm sure a similar portable version is on the way if its not already in the works.

The bits and pieces you need to pull off that function are neither simple nor compact, or the TSA would be using tricorders now. Haven't seen too many pocket MRI machines, eh?

posted on Jul, 24 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
look up "smart dust" -
drones will be like invisible thermite termites-
in one ear out the other..
a hive- communicating like bees.
in charge of a sector like your's -soon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join