It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Footage from Northeast England 7-18-10

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by InterestedUK

i am commenting on the very first video on page 1 they are definately lanterns flickering when coming into view floating across the sky. they are not igniting in mid air either cloud is covering them at the start or they start off out of view.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by discobiskit

i am commenting on the very first video on page 1 they are definately lanterns flickering when coming into view floating across the sky. they are not igniting in mid air either cloud is covering them at the start or they start off out of view.
Cloud is covering them at the start? What do you mean?

Plus for them to "start off out of view", that theory weould only work if the lights winked into view at exactly the same point. They don't. They burst into life in different areas. Anyway, I think it's been conclusively proved that these were flares. Even the military have confirmed it.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

after watching the end of video and not just the start :-) i would agree they are flares as u can see them fall and go out

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Just as we thought this had died down I have finally received a reply on Facebook from the person who took the video Paul Franciosi.

Alan Brennan 22 July at 20:50
Hello Paul,

I have just watched your UFO video on youtube and am quite interested in it.
The only rational explanation I and some friends can think of is miitary flares.

What do you think?

For clarity could you tell me exactly where and when it was filmed.

Hope you don't mind me asking you this and sending this message.

Kindest regards, Alan. Paul Franciosi 11 August at 21:15 Report
i dont mind your message.people are sasying flares from otterburn.otterburn is 27.1miles northwest of gateshead not behind gateshead as some people are saying.im ufoligist before im a ghosthunter .ive been a ufoligist for over 25yrs.i know what flares look like i talked to a ex army para who is an expert on flares he was amazed at what he saw they move against the wind come on in different positions.we saw orange craft all night they were the size of a house they have been flying over washington i saw one last night.i filmed one over sulgrave washington then cleadon village then near cleadon mill then when we were ghosthunting on cleadon mill thats when i recorded the light display.these craft dim down and there is a solid mass behind the light plus they move fast.i recorded these on the 17/18thjuly watch parts1.2.3.4 you can get a better perspective of what happened that night.part 4 was not recorded that night.i will keep studying the footage and recording more of these craft.hope i give you some insight.best wishes .paul.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Well there FreeBorn, I am proud of you to actually post this. I am curious what you think now as you have spoken to the horse as they say. Is what he is saying line up correctly or does it change everything?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by yigsstarhouse

I honestly don't know, he talks of lights the size of houses, substance behind the lights, lights going agaist the wind etc.

It needs more consideration and professional scrutineering above and beyond what I can provide.

I would like to see Paul hand the tape over to various professionals and see what they say.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Hmm seems I got a reply as well from him on the footage I edited. Maybe this will help with wind directions at least...

im a ufoligist first then a ghosthunter .these are not flares from otterburn like some suggest otterburn is not 27.1miles behind gateshead its 27.1miles northwest of gateshead so this is not solved.the wind was coming from the west to the east these move against the wind come on in different positions .i talked to an ex army para this guy is an expert he told me these are not flares you recorded .i would not ask my friends to put these on the net if i thought they were flares.watch parts1234

I have to laugh if he thinks we haven't watched it all by now! But still, here we are!

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I'll make this quick as i'm off out on the lash, take into consideration wind direction, that could give us a big clue, here is the rolling data for the last 30 days from the met office, if someone wants too look at wind speed and direction at 2am that morning (check both 18th and 19th as some people forget its a new day after midnight, if ye get what i mean), I shall returneth in a few hours, probably a little bit swaggery \_/8

EDIT: Forgot the link DUH!

www.metoffice.gov.uk...

lol.

[edit on 13/8/10 by woogleuk]

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
this is the data from the 19th at 2am
does this shed any light on the situation?
im not up to scratch with knowing what any of it meens

North-east England
0200 GMT on Monday 19 July 2010

Location Wind (kn) Visibility Temp Pressure Weather
Dir Speed Gusts (km) (°C) MSL (mb) Trend
Albemarle SW 6 N/A 15.0 17 1017 Falling Overcast
Bingley SW 10 N/A 45.0 15 N/A N/A Overcast
Boulmer SW 8 N/A 30.0 17 1017 Rising Overcast
Dishforth S 7 N/A 35.0 17 1020 Falling Mostly Cloudy
Leeming S 9 N/A 22.0 17 1019 Falling Overcast
Linton-on-Ouse SE 7 N/A 70.0 17 1020 Falling No data

Im glad this case is still ongoing as there is just something to it
they seem very big and bright to be nearly 25miles away form the video camera.
i know flares are meant to be seen but it still seems to far.

posted on Aug, 13 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Thanks for that info! Now I am all confused to say the least.
As I posted above the guy said the wind was from the west to the east and they were going against it. Your data says W and SW and S as well. If they were looking NW, wouldn't that make the objects be going with the wind? Or if anything more "away" from the camera?

I am like you, I don't think we are quite done here yet either.He did mention he sent the video off to be studied, so hopefully we will hear again from him soon. Wish he would become a member here.

posted on Aug, 14 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Well this is certainly a case that has been blown open again!

The man mentions he had a Para for a friend who said the lights were not flares. I would like to see a video or see a statement by this Para explaining why he does not think it was flares. I don't think that's an unreasonable request. I would like to hear his thoughts.

I would also like to see another person with military service who does not know the investigator to look at the video and give his view. Preferably someone from the UK, just in case the lights are flares, but the flares are unique to UK forces, in which case they can be recognised from some in the British forces.

As it stands, it's WoogleUK's experience of military-grade flares and his view it is flares versus the investigator's Para friend's view it is not flares.

btw, what happened to Mozzy, the man who said he was on the investigator team, who was posting here? Is he still around?

[edit on 14-8-2010 by Regensturm]

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join