It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light(sic) Earthquake Strikes Mammoth Lake California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
A lite earthquake struck this morning at 04:40 PDT, nine miles from Mammoth Lake
www.data.scec.org...
Although some may say ho-hum, I find it interesting that a 4.2 struck Zenobia NV 2 days ago ( about 150 or so miles NE)
www.data.scec.org...
and another 4.0 hit near Geysers, CA 7 days ago.
www.data.scec.org...

Looking at the map, these points make a nice triangle, with the center being Sacramento. Also all are near large lakes.
Coincidence? I don't know, but I find it interesting with all that is happening in the world.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
i found the nevada shakers recently a bit odd as well.

its almost like all the EQ activity weve been seeing in the world since haiti/chili has been coming to a climax centered in cali.

although i may just be saying that because im in cali....in any case they have been screaming about a big one thats supposed to go down here every since i was born, and if we were already on the verge its got to be a lot worse now.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Sic? Seriously? Sorry, but "light" is correct. "Lite" is slang.

A bit off-topic, but not much - only to give this a second line.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I, too, am confused by your "sic". You don't seem to be quoting from anything, and "light" is the correct spelling. I assumed you were going to talk about Earthquake Lights, but you didn't... What do you mean?

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
awesome thread keep em coming

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
man you're covering this bull#? I live in southern cali,. why didnt you mention the earthquAKE that happend like 2 weeks ago, it was supposely a 5. something. but to me it felt WAY much stronger. was one of the biggest, and longest earthquakes i have felt in my 24 years living here, they're covering the activity up, its only a mattter of time before the big one hits, we've already been warned and been told to prepare for it cuz of all the swarms

top topics

join