It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did God use the Big Bang to create cosmic matter?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface

Originally posted by reesie45
What if "god" Was the big bang? And what if this wasnt first or last big bang?

Some would say we are living in the breath of god. Perhaps he had a big sneeze in that case...
Possibly lol, I doubt our silly human minds could ever wrap around the truth, it would drive us insane.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This book was an attempt at explaining that Genisis and the Big Bang were indeed one and the same.

Among other things, Schroeder attempts to reconcile a young earth creationism Biblical view with the scientific model of a world that is billions of years old using the idea that the perceived flow of time for a given event in an expanding universe varies with the observer’s perspective of that event. He attempts to reconcile the two perspectives numerically, calculating the effect of the stretching of space-time, based on Einstein's theory of general relativity.
source

Here's a copy of the back cover: Genisis and the Big Bang, by Gerald Schroeder.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/04cc3095b2ef.jpg[/atsimg]

It's an interesting theory and one way of making connections. I'm not completely sold on it but thought I should bring it to attention here.

Here's the Amazon link. I didn't read through them all but it has a large number of reader reviews which could be of interest.

I also stumbled upon a video about his book that may be of interest.

posted on Jul, 25 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Big bang is total BS, the most unfounded and ridiculous theory.
The same goes for other official theories about the creation of universe that cicrcle around.

<< 1   >>

join