It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate you body heat.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I'm so sick of this. My body produces like mass amount of heat!!! I don't understand it. My room will be perfectly cool, just like the rest of the house and in about 10 minutes it's sweltering! AAAHHHh I get nauseous and feel disoriented. I'm sitting here with the door open and the fan blowing just sweating!! Maybe it's my diet??? I don't know!!

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Herman,

You're not the only one. I'm known as the "personal heater" by most of the females I know. :-D Some bodies just have a tendency to create more heat than others. Even when I was dormant (no exercise for a long period of time), my body continued to create massive amounts of heat (and I am far from being obese). And now that I'm no longer dormant, my body still continues to create massive amounts of heat.

My diet has also changed, but there is no change in my heat, lol. Every one's body is different. Just find a "cold" woman to balance you out. :-D I know plenty of them - they always seem to be cold. And I'm always hot. I can heat up any room I'm in, in a matter of minutes - just like you. Luckily I don't need much heat in the winter. The best thing I can recommend is for you to drink massive, and I mean MASSIVE, amounts of water. No other liquid works quite like water, and it is the only thing that helps to keep me from radiating so much damn heat. :-D Give it a shot. Also, it must be cold water. Your body can use cold water much faster than it can room temperature water.

And remember, relax! Most people would rather be warm all the time, then freezing their butts off. One more thing, make sure you have plenty of outside air coming into your room, it really helps - get some air circulation going in your room. If you have your windows closed (or have no A/C), you are helping to permeate the problem because after those few minutes, you are just circulating recycled air in your room with that fan of yours. You are perpetuating the heat of your body to make it hotter. :-D Even then, sometimes none of this helps. Your body is releasing heat for one reason or another, and I think sometimes it can be attributed to a lot of anxiety.

Nevertheless, I hope some of what I said helps!

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Yeah, thanks for the reply. I exercise alot. I'm actually in pretty good shape. Also, I live in Phoenix (Peoria) Arizona, and actually do like warm temperature. I'll try opening my window, even though it's usually over 100 out even in the dead of night.. But yeah, I hate this. Once again, thanks.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hey, I'm also like that. Personnal heater, lol... I also suffer from extreme sweating, wich can be really annoying at times.

Whenever I play basketball or go out dancing, after like 5 min. I'm completly covered in sweat. I don't care when I play basketball, but when I'm out dancing, it's really annoying.

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I'll have to say that I too fall into the catagory of human heater expecially when I sleep. My gf complains, goes out to the couch and I have the whole bed all to myself.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
That's funny. I am quite the opposite. I almost never sweat, at all, and I have to be doing something strenuous for a while in the heat before sweat will actually accumulate enough to drip off.

I just raised my body fat from 3% to 5% though so I sweat a bit more and am cold less, but still.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
its been found certainly body shapes are more conducive to holding in heat more than others. you body could be shaped/proportioned so your body holds heat easier than someone else. i'm like this and i looked into this and i found out why.

when i say body shapes i dont mean fat or skinny people.

top topics

join