It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical Claims for Marijuana—Just Blowing Smoke?--Not So Much!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
Can we keep to the Medical side of this conversation please?

I don't wanna be a downer but were gonna prove Zaiger right if this continues

My husband is a doctor who is thinking of moving into oncology, he's currently a pediatrician but wants something a little different.

Anywhoo he's been studying the topic as of late as an alternate to the horrible pharmaceuticals given th Cancer patients for Nausea and other side effects.

From his professional medical opinion, he sees no reason why tests and trials should not be conducted, and done quickly at that.

~Keeper

Sorry. It's just that I have seen so much evil in the world created specifically by the illegality. And all the more heinous because of the awesome medical benefits that continue to pop up in testing.

A short list includes treatment for:

Stress
Glaucoma
Anorexia
Multiple Sclerosis
Alheimer's
Pain
Depression
Nausea

And if any would conclude my comments are merely the "ravings of a stoner..." I have to estimate that they want to see that and are prejudiced, lacking an open and rational approach. [smile]

You're right on the money!
it's a ALL-IN-ONE "drug" .. if you suffer from at least 4 conditions then all you need is that plant... not 4 different types of pills for each and thats 4 different profits for the pharmaceutical industy

en.wikipedia.org...
^^ look how many are making money off of us and hoping that marijuana doesn't grow to be legal so it can be its own industry for the average Joe.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Yes absolutely but sativa L the hemp plant does not produce as much THC as other varieties such as indica which is used for 'medical' cannabis.

Despite that the 'hemp' plant sativa can be used medicinally as well.

<< 1   >>

join