It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Idiot laughing man is right, we are angry!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think it’s time somebody stood up to what is happening to us all, as a collective society. It’s time to wake up from our slumber of caring for just our little world, or just our little self well being. The Murphy blinds need to come off. We all need to focus on what we need to do as a people to evolve. The system is broken. The system is corrupt. Let us together, burn it and cast it out.

Enough information out there is available to all, to agree that the governments of this world are taking power for themselves. They are leading our brothers and sisters into the pursuit of empty wars, racial propaganda, conflicts of interest, hate of thy neighbor and corruption of their own soul. We are controlled by the fuel of fear. We are dependent on the fuel of tyranny. We react and live our lives according to a code of conduct, a status quo that we “think” we have no control over. We are setup to live an illusion and die for an illusion.

We spend our lives earning “money” that is not real. We fill our empty souls with the nothingness of physical objects to augment our existence and experience, in a system that accepts, and encourages, cheating in all its forms. Once in this system, our money is taken away, to cause insecurity and dependence. We pay people “money” to “own” a piece of land that is neither theirs nor ours. Even if, it is everyone’s land. We pay for things that don’t belong to anyone. We are set so we need to borrow all the time with taxes that reduce our budget.

They have complete control over our lives, because we give them the right to influence it in every single way. We are weak because we let them takeover our destiny, out of fear of having nothing, of not having a roof over our heads. Almost every government in the world, has now become a corrupt cabal, that pushes it’s own agenda against the people. Against us.

And furthermore, once we live and depend on that system, they tighten the knot by trying to “inform” us what we “need” to know. Everything is now “owned” by our governments. They “control” every aspect of society without limits. They abuse it, however they see fit, they lie to us and tell us everything is ok. They hide new technologies that would revolutionize the world, to keep their system of control in place. They force vaccines, drugs, foods, water, air that has been contaminated with their pollutants.

Now there is a strange person on the web, trying to awake the people. This hacker that is called the laughing man has a message that most of ATS and the conspiracy community understood right away.

Here is the link : www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNztJe8xZAI&feature=youtube_gdata

But for the common man, woman, child, parent, the message is not clear. Let us make it clear.

We are tired of the government, we are tired of all the lies, and we are tired of this system that is archaic in structure. We are tired of being your sheep’s. We want our lives back. We want our hope back; we want to prosper as a community of human beings. Not some society that has your ideals in the forefronts. We are no longer divided, no matter what country or human heritance we are from, we all know the difference between each other. It is this awakening that will threaten your power. And we will, together, kick you out of your control.

Now I encourage you to start a peaceful, but resounding protest against this system. There is something we have that they do not:

Numbers!

And with the internet, this message can resound all around the WEB2.0 community. I encourage you to post on facebook, myspace, hi5 whatever you like, everywhere you know, that you support the message of the idiot laughing man.

Say it clearly : The idiot Laughing Man is right, we are angry!

And not only on the web, but on sheets of paper, to push pins, everywhere, say it clearly, and explain it. If needed, copy this thread so that everyone knows. Truth can never be subdued, and so does the cry of all of our hearts crying out justice.

Thank you and good day to all
(p.s I am not that idiot laughing man, nor would I like to be)

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its the top flagged thread

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I did not want to cut in the allready ongoing thread about him, just wanted to start something else. But yeah it is of high interest to us all.

But it is for us all to start reacting to all of this. If you agree with what the clown says, Go ahead and say it, begin flooding the internet with the phrase of the laughing man. Because the Idiot Laughing Man is right! We are angry!

[edit on 21-7-2010 by KpxMarMoTT]

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Come on people, This was one of my best posts ever, and this needs wayyyyyyy more attention then it getting. One thread talks about what the smilling man says and this one talks about taking action.

I can't imagine that any of you cannot spare a few momments of your time to start this wave, that can slowly but surelly change things.

posted on Jul, 22 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
This just goes to show that people love to bitch, but no one wants to do anything.

When it comes to nut up or shut up, everyone has an excuse why they cant nut up.

top topics

join