It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finding 351NOVA smuggled from area 51

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Finding 351Nova who posted the "smuggled from Area-51" videos showing aliens taking a hybrid baby from a human woman. Another video shows the hybrid child peering around and between the skinny, knobby knees of a dark grey alien. Another of the video shows a slowly moving white flying saucer barely above power lines, perhaps 40 feet high. The final video shows a human male acting the part of a mechanic surrounded by non-physical aliens looking over his right shoulder...........................................................................................................

Jun 3, 2010 ... HomeXfireVideosContact UsCalendarLinks. =)N(= TS. =)N(= Clan ... None Listed. Site By novaworldgaming.com. Webmaster : SpaceAcer AKA 351Nova.
He creates videogames, imo he does not have the talent to create anything believable. He has posted his name on the internet as the games creator.............................................................................................................The ATS pdf dated January 20, 2008 listed "smuggled from area-51" as being discussed on "People who think they are aliens" thread. Another atser introduced the topic of the Youtube video and i responded that i had contacted 351NOVA and obtained permission to post it here and other places.............................................He closed his Youtube account shortly thereafter and later changed his username. I learned that some people thought he had obtained these clips from a We.t.v. production entitled "Alien abductions." I could find no evidence to support these claims. I believe the story he told me was the truth...that he got them at a yard sale in a piece of luggage. Now at least you have a place to look and a person to ask. s914.photobucket.com...

[edit on 063131p://pm3108 by debris765nju]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
After reading your OP, I am confused.
What am I supposed to now know or understand?
Are there links to the vids you mentioned?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

[edit on 7/20/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Im confused. No link. Ect.
Line 2

Im more confused now. The video... Is that suppose to be real?

[edit on 20-7-2010 by liveandletlive]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Novas came with a 250 inline six standard, and a 350, not 351 with the SS package.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandletlive

I don't know. Found it on youtube and thought it was one of the videos in question, so I linked it. Cute alien or animatronic or whatever...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by liveandletlive

I don't know. Found it on youtube and thought it was one of the videos in question, so I linked it. Cute alien or animatronic or whatever...

Yeah, it is a cute little hybrid. The constant blinking gave it away for me though. It's like they were trying to show off their eye blinking animatronics too much and jumped the shark, all in under 30 seconds.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

WOW.... What?
This is confusing. What are you talking about? This does not make any sense.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Um,how do we know what rate off worlders blink at?

Just asking out of personal curiosity.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnus_Hunter
Um,how do we know what rate off worlders blink at?

Just asking out of personal curiosity.

Nope, just my opinion on the matter, it's the first thing that pops out at me. The reports that Greys don't blink and have instead a type of lens over their eyes is another thing to consider, even though it's a hybrid and thus may have the eye-lid genes.

Take my opinion as you wish, but watch the video again, looks to me like someone's showing off (their new robot).

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

It is indeed one of the videos 351NOVA posted, his user name is now SpaceAce and is the webmaster of novagaming.com. The point is that this is the man to ask. I am closer to the source of these videos than you are. He is closer to the source than i am. He can give the names and dates of the people he got the film from, where he bought them or how the film came into his possession. Another step closer to the source and the validity of the film.

[edit on 063131p://pm3142 by debris765nju]

[edit on 063131p://pm3147 by debris765nju]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

So post all the info, links etc etc or get back in yer bin lil piggy because this thread is pointless without anything decent to read or look at.

If you have access to something then get it, bring it, and let us decide, but please, don't just be vague...it does your credibility no good at all.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

Master Shen long, i have read many of your posts, i know you to be intelligent. I also reread my post, it is factual and to the point. I saw no reason to change a word.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

On another thread not my own i was asked a question requesting this information. I felt it was inappropriate to deviate on a thread that already had 1372 posts and stricter moderation. If you cannot comprehend my post you need to move along, i will not dumb it down any more.

[edit on 103131p://pm3156 by debris765nju]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Umm that video is probably a hoax the "old vintage effects" like the popping and lines is a pattern that is used in windows movie maker.It is popular software and some may recognize the added effects. That is the first sign of the dishonesty behind this video. I do not know about the alien or puppet possible cgi? They may have implemented the after effects to make it hard to determine the cgi. If you could find this video without the effects and good luck please post it. Im calling BS!

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

It is not my purpose to explain the videos, it is to apprise those interested in asking those questions of the namechange of 351NOVA and the site where he can be found, ask him. My purpose has been fulfilled,

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Umm that video is probably a hoax the "old vintage effects" like the popping and lines is a pattern that is used in windows movie maker.It is popular software and some may recognize the added effects. That is the first sign of the dishonesty behind this video. I do not know about the alien or puppet possible cgi? They may have implemented the after effects to make it hard to determine the cgi. If you could find this video without the effects and good luck please post it. Im calling BS!

You dude, I really like your posts and you're a pretty damn cool guy, but f*** your av. Like, what the H-E double hockey sticks?

But yeah, the video is clearly a fake. For instance, why is it only 22 seconds long? Why do we only see the "hybrid" from the bust up? Did they forget (or not have enough time) to finish the body? Why is it's face made of plastic? Are we dealing with a plastic biological entity?

So yeah, it's fake, and f*** your mind-bending av. No offense of course, but just want you to know if I could, I'd f*** your av.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Heheheh i cant change it because i cant get the original pass word to get in my media. I changed the PW when i forgot it and tried to fix it to no avail... some like it some hate it it is what it is..

Video is clearly a fake, point is the video gamer "probably good with CGI' is claiming a fake to be real. If he is claiming it to be real then he loses credibility all together.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Are you attempting to bust a hoax or track this dude down because you think he has ufo info?
At first I thought you were hoax busting, but I'm not convinced.
And yes, unknown soldier, your avatar

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by NASA is ASAN
Yeah, it is a cute little hybrid. The constant blinking gave it away for me though. It's like they were trying to show off their eye blinking animatronics too much and jumped the shark, all in under 30 seconds.

The animation is great. However, you are right about the blinking. It was very unnatural; it was too slow and did not look like part of the eye.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join