It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's Candy Crowley related to Aliester Crowley?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Was watching CNN last night and was struck by the resemblance between "Candy Crowley" and Aliester Crowley. What do you think?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8cc026062113.jpg[/atsimg]

Put a wig and makeup on Aleister and you have the same person. Face is almost identical in shape, along with the nose. Both noses are bulbous, especially on the left site.

Coulda probably found a better pic of Candy to compare to Aleister, but you get the point.

Coincidence?

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Invisible King]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
That's quite a stretch, I think.

They both seem to be human, but beyond that I don't see it.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Really? You don't see the resemblance? You gotta be kidding me man! Look at the shape of the face/cheeks/nose/eyes.

Shave her head and wash off the 2 lbs. of makeup, and you have Aliester Crowley.

Also, Candy Crowley is George Bush Jr's COUSIN (which he stated more than once when she worked for for the white house press corps).

It has been rumored for a long time that Aliester Crowley was Barbara Bush's father.

Nobody sees it?

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Invisible King]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Are you just going by last name? Can you find more information the news host? I don't know any about Aliester Crowley. He probably had children in his lifetime.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Are you just going by last name? Can you find more information the news host? I don't know any about Aliester Crowley. He probably had children in his lifetime.

Name, and to me at least, they look a LOT alike. Check out those ugly noses they have. They are almost identical. Same elongated face with oval head.

Not to mention the fact that Candy is Bush Jr's cousin, and its rumored that Aliester is Barbara Bush's biological father.

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Invisible King

Where did you get all this information from? I'm interested to know more!

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Heres a video explaining the link between Aliester Crowley & Barbara Bush's mother.

Google Aliester Crowley Barbara Bush and there is pleanty more for you to look into.

[edit on 1-8-2010 by Invisible King]

posted on Aug, 1 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
A lot of the articles seem to be anti-Crowley. That's pretty much what I'm getting out of it.

top topics

join