It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have i been Abducted? Help ??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by covert1

my memory implant was my first indication that something had happened. i never even knew it was associated with abduction until i started to research on my own. very interesting, before i would just dismiss it as my brain trying to explain stuff it didn't know how, but the thing i was remembering was so ridiculous i couldn't imagined that ever being something my brain would use to describe what happened. so im left with a memory i know not to be true, and no way of explaining how it got there. and thats really the only part that bothers me.

im still reluctant to dig any deeper, maybe its out of fear of what i would find.

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Omfg!
You have been abducted!
RUN!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
People can make fun of this subject and they have the right to be skeptic but to make fun of or show ignorance toward one that is asking for help dealing with this is plain shameful.

I do understand we are in the day and age where it is hard to believe and people won't understand or believe until it happens to them specifically.

You need to talk to your friend 1 on 1 and be serious in your talks. If something did occur to you that night then I would say in time it may come to you on its own...sometimes recall comes when reading something that triggers a memory or sometimes even a certain sound.

One thing I would like to say to anyone that has had experiences is this:

Do not allow anyone to make you feel insecure or belittle you. There is a lot of things that can happen when someone is taken some people can handle it and others can not.

You are the only one that knows your truth's don't allow anyone to take that from you.....you know in your gut one way or the other.

<< 1  2   >>

join