It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have i been Abducted? Help ??

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
My Wierd Experiance - Possible Abduction

I had written a long statement into notepad that same night this happened, but my HD blew a few months ago, so I haven’t got the dates when this actually happened.

Before I start explaining the experience, ill just tell you a bit about myself.

My names Rob, I’m from Preston, Lancashire UK.
I’m 20
I’m very much into Ufo’s and Astronomy ect..

The night starts off when me and a mate decided to go down to the local Riverside, which is an open place and you can see allot of sky.
I would often go down to this destination, it’s not a far walk and it’s pretty peaceful.
We waited till about 11:00pm and we headed off to this place on the riverside.
It only took 5minutes to get to the destination where we usually go.

Sighting #1 :

It must have been around 11:10pm.

We observed a Light in the sky which looked like a falling star, it was very close to the horizon and looked very strange, I had considered the possibility that It could have been a satellite But I hadn’t and still haven’t seen a satellite this close to the horizon to this day.

I soon Dismissed it as a satellite as the light was allot bigger than a satellite usually looks.
It lasted for about a minute and then started fading and went out of view.

Sighting #2 :

Around 11:20pm.

I was glacing up towards the south.

When I saw and heard what would be described as something coming through the atmosphere.
I didn’t see the object straight on, but it looked like a ball shape and it made a “whoosh” sound. It happened quite high up, around 50Degrees.

My mate didn’t actually see this but he did hear the sound.

Sighting #3 :

Around 11:25pm.
I was looking up into the south again and noticed a very bright pinpoint of Light and underneath it was a Crescent Planet shape, i have no idea how long I was looking at these lights for.

But, in a click….

I found my head looking at the ground, I felt confused and shocked.
I looked up to see that the Light and Crescent shape had disappeared.

I have no idea why but i lost my mind, I started shouting and screaming.
I was running away from the site where it happened and my mate was trailing behind me confused as to what just happened.

I was very shocked and I couldn’t understand what made me go crazy.
It took about 5 minutes to calm down and I looked at the time.

It was 1:00 am.

I remember thinking, it just can’t be that time.
I checked my mate’s phone too and it was the same time.

It’s like Time had been taken away in a click.

I was very confused and decided to go home and Write up what just happened.
I submitted it to an Abduction Report website.
(In which I cannot find today, I will continue to look and maybe I will find the website.
If I do I will post it up for you guys.)

Surprisingly, I was presented with some tick boxes asking if I had had the following effects.
And among the effects were time distortion / Confusion / loosing my mind

I hadn’t believed that it was abduction because it was hard to believe.
But seeing these tick boxes everything came clear.

I still have my doubt as to what happened that night.
I’m looking for some explanation, or maybe somebody with a similar experience

To get the stupid questions out of the way:

No I wasn’t under any influence of Drugs.
No I haven’t got any Mental Disorder.
No it wasn’t a dream, me and my mate have spoken about it recently.

And I’ve noticed that most Abduction stories include little men and actually being inside a ship, Well personally I cant recall any of that. All I recall is the Time skip and the Weird Occurrences.

Any possibilities or explanations?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Weird story. Did this all happen in the same week, month? They seem to happen around the same time frame. Did you check to see if there were any other reports of strange sightings on those days?

[edit on 20-7-2010 by redeyedwonder]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
can you recall or draw the craft you might have seen?
or is that a blur too?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
i would have to say you are a candidate for a classic abduction with the presence of a witness. You best bet is to go under hypnoses to try and recall what happened before you passed out. But be warned what you remember most likely will not be pleasant .

did you find any weired scares after the fact that you dont remember having? take a look at your back as well. not to be joking around but you could have a tracking device in you.

do you now have dreams of aliens and ufos when you go to sleep?

do you think you have been visited again after this all happend?

[edit on 20-7-2010 by camaro68ss]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Your story is very similar to mine. although for me i have read enough about alien abduction to not want to remember. if you do, hypnosis is your best bet, although if you go into hypnosis thinking you are going to recall an abduction it will make it less reliable.

also, do you remember anything that could not have happened, i.e. seeing things that shouldn't be there like certain animals, people, objects etc.?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
did you find any weired scares after the fact that you dont remember having?

No wierd scars

Yes allot, i dream about apocolypse allot too.

I cant say i have been visited again.

And all these sightings are the same night, they all happened like 20mins within each other.

Sorry i cant work out to quote more than one person at once.

But i never saw a craft, its really hazey, all i remember from sein the lights.
Is my head facin the floor and looking up to seeing them gone.

And i cant check if there where sightings beacuse i cant refer back to the dates.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
So what in the world did your friend say happened during the missing hour and a half?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robottix

No wierd scars

And all these sightings are the same night, they all happened like 20mins within each other.

And i cant check if there where sightings beacuse i cant refer back to the dates.

now both you and your mate awake at the same time?

what conversations did you have with your mate after this all happend?

does he have any wierd scars on his body the he does not remember?

in your dreams is your mate in it when you see the UFOs or aliens? If so you sould get with him and see if you two are having the same dreams. if so i would say you were taken.

what are your dreams about and are they repeting dreams?

sorry for all the questions. im really into your story.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Interesting. I am also curious to know what your friend says about the situation, how he woke up, having the same dreams ect.

Oh yeah, I don't understand this part:

"And i cant check if there where sightings beacuse i cant refer back to the dates.
"

Are you implying that you cannot remember the date this happened? I mean, I know you said your hd went down, and it must have been a traumatising event, but I think something like the date of this occurence would stick in my mind a very long time IMO.

[edit on 7/20/2010 by Hatcookie]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Well, my mate hasn't got any scars of any sort and i would talk to him about it more but ive lost contact with him, he only lives down the road too.

Ill have to go see him, get some more information.

Hes one of those people that will just Agree with the things you say though.
Im guessing his input will be minimal.

Ive allways been wierd with this sorta stuff, i attract the wierd experiences.

Ive seen allot in my life. Orange balls of light floating around(Not sky lanterns - a constant orange.) , wierd noiseless lights that dissapear, im a ufo magnet ha.

But its true, i have witnessed allot.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
u and your mate should go to some different people to try to get some answers using hypnosis ...

I dont know if it is real ...

if it is, maybe the best is for u to just not know what happened

try to document everything if you do decide for hypnosis ...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Hatcookie

I think it was in november.

But im really bad with dates anyway, i can never remember birthdays or importants days ect..

Im going to have an extensive search on the web for the report i filed.
Hopefully i will find it and i can get more of the info and dates ect..

If you guys wanna have a look for me aswell. Feel free!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robottix

No wierd scars

now both you and your mate awake at the same time?

what conversations did you have with your mate after this all happend?

in your dreams is your mate in it when you see the UFOs or aliens? If so you sould get with him and see if you two are having the same dreams. if so i would say you were taken.

sorry for all the questions. im really into your story.

you only got one question awnsered. Can you awnser the rest of my questions please? thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I dont have repeat dreams of this event, just random dreams about Ufo's in genral.

I remember 2 Dreams clearly beacuse they where really lifelike and set in my area.

Dream #1 :

Its not much, but i remember looking outside my bedroom window and seeing two brightly lit coloured Ships Fighting above my house.
They are firing some sort of missiles at each other and it was really lifelike, i remember feeling scared.

Dream #2:

This dream was really scary and i remember waking up and my heart was racing.

Theres this house near my home in Preston,uk
And im running into the gate to get away from these wierd objects, they have some sort of weapon or tool and they flash you with it and it really hurts.
And the sky is just covered in them and theres Bits of the moon allover the sky Just floating around.
Im not feeling safe in this house and these objects and flying around outside.

Might not mean much.

Infact im abit pissed at myself for loosing my HD.
I had pages of stuff i wrote about my dreams. I cant remember them now.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Robottix

Crazy, what is your mate say about all this. im sure you must have talked to him about this event sence it happened to both of you.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Crazy, what is your mate say about all this. im sure you must have talked to him about this event sence it happened to both of you.

Hes as confused as i am.

Hes seemed too quiet to be fair, he didnt seem to say much at all.
I went crazy and he wasnt saying anything, just watching me and then he
just Stared up.

He had no idea on the night what the hell happened or what i saw.

But i have asked him again infront of his girlfriend and he denys the experiance and said it never happened (This is beacuse his girlfriend hates any abnormal stuff.)
His girlfirend(ex) actually said it would have been carheadlights. (Not at 25 Degrees up in clear sky its not.)

I only remember seeing them for a second and then my head was facing the ground. i didnt have time to say anything.

It makes me feel vunerable thinking about the night really.

I will have to chat with my mate more. He might remind me of a few more things that happened that night.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

yeah you should talk to him and see if he has any dreams with you in them about this event. let him know about ATS and we are all here to get down to the bottom of this and try to find out what really happend to you two. if i were you i would be going crazy trying to find out what happend to me in those missing 2 hours. are you able to meet up with him and let us know what he says.

he might have ended up having a dream that trigers your memory and you might end up remembering everything for the good or bad. talk to him and let us know

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
on a side note i have an abdution story i think? i dont know for sure. im think about making a thread or not. i dont want to be made fun of about it and have people think im crazy

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

yeah you should talk to him and see if he has any dreams with you in them about this event. let him know about ATS and we are all here to get down to the bottom of this and try to find out what really happend to you two. if i were you i would be going crazy trying to find out what happend to me in those missing 2 hours. are you able to meet up with him and let us know what he says.

he might have ended up having a dream that trigers your memory and you might end up remembering everything for the good or bad. talk to him and let us know

I doubt he would Join ATS, hes not really a computer guy!

But, ill do my best to get in contact with him.
Ill get his number somehow.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
You say you are a UFO enthusiast in my book that automatically makes you more susceptible to abductions but not in the way you think. I don’t believe in any UFO abduction stories and i don’t believe that you are a liar rather i would like to find another explanation. You have made this very hard you claim to have a whiteness, you have lost the details that you had on your hard drive and you can’t find the website you reported it to. So that leaves me with the following concussion either it was a case of in you mind you wanted this to happen to you so you assumed you had been abducted when really all that happened to you was that you fell and banged your head or your a liar.

I really hope someone on hear comes up with a more likely explanation that isn’t “you were abducted by a UFO”

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join