It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daydream = premonition?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Daydream = premonition?

G’day ATS.

Note to Mods; if I have put this in the wrong section, I apologise, please feel free to move it around =]

My question for you is this: could a vivid daydream be a premonition? And that a 'closed' mind would just brush it off as a daydream or something along those lines.

The reason I ask is that last night, relaxing in bed checking my emails, as my mind started drifting away from actually reading, I was seeing extremely vivid moments in my head, murder in fact.

The way I saw things was being in the head of a kind of secondary victim / witness. A distressed neighbour was let in by a female that lived in the house that I was in at the time, absolutely uncontrollable tears and outrageous crying. I went to leave to take a look around in her house, but she shouted "No No No Don't Leave", I left and found 3 stab victims in her home, and when I returned to the original house the lady that originally let the sobbing neighbour in, was also dead. As if the "sobbing woman" knew would kill again.

Maybe even some paranormal shiz going on there, I'm really not sure.

It might sound silly to you but when I saw this, it was so unbelievably vivid to witness I physically could not stop myself from thinking these "thoughts" or whatever I'm seeing. It just wouldn't stop; it scared me quite a bit.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

MrWebby666

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I would sure hate to say, ignore it, it's just a daydream, and then for it to happen. Hopefully it is just a weird daydream, but it sure sounds negative. The only way you are going to know for sure is if it happens.

Seeings as how it was about a neighbour, and someone close to you, you should keep your own door locked, and keep an ear open, just in case.
I can't even think of how you could tell someone you are worried about what might happen without either freaking them out completely, or them telling you that you're nuts

Pay close attention to your surroundings for sure. Be careful, trust any strange gut feelings if you feel danger around.

Very disturbing, to be sure. I hope it doesn't come true.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hi,

I dont think it was a premonition, however, if you dwell on it for long the negative energies associated with the daydream will manifest in some way. Not in the exact manner as your daydream, but in a way that affects you negatively.

I know that sometimes we tend to dwell on negative emotions, like they are a coat to keep us warm, but in reality it is a coat that is suffocating us. The hardest thing to do is to try and get rid of the negative feelings and images and replace them with something that makes you smile and/or laugh.

It is just a guess, but I think that there is a part of you trying to resolve something hidden within yourself, or trying to get you to acknowledge something that you have been ignoring. Sometimes crazy daydreams are a signal that we need to take care of ourself before things get out of control.

I hope this helps you out some. If at all possible, dont dwell on the negative aspect of the daydream. Try to objectively analyze it and see if there is some insight in there for you.

join