It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Camelot Watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I as looking through the PC website today and was casting an eye over their interview history. I understand that there are many ATS'ers that have issues with KC and BR, as do I, especially with KS's interview style. I wondered weather there was anybody out there that was willing to point out any of there past interviewees that are deemed credible or flag those that arent. Dr Pete Peterson seemed to me to be a worthy watch although there seems to be no follow up for his revelations.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I don't know who you are talking about. Please use their names and not initials.
Thanks

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starbug3MY
I don't know who you are talking about. Please use their names and not initials.
Thanks

Project Camelot Interviews

Sorry mate, my link didnt attach.

Project Camelot=PC
Kerry Cassidy=KC
Bill Ryan=BR

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I like Jim marrs,how can you not? The man is sound.Bill Hamilton seems like a good credible guy,klaud dona or something is intresesting and Gordan novel rocks!! what a original bad ass!!! Check the gordan novel
I couldnt really get through the Pete lad you talked about.After seeing some of the other funny ones.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

Marrs has always come out with interesting information. I'll cast my eye over the rest, all though having watched a few snippets of some of the Camelot archive, I do have a few question marks over some, especially Dan Burish.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Like to see a super soldier , do something super

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveuk
Like to see a super soldier , do something super

I knew their was another that I couldn't account for. Yes Mr Duncan O'Finioan and his pal who sits in the back of a white van like some sort of paranormal Hannibal from the A Team. I came across them crazy cats on Jesse Ventura's TV show.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
My toughts were the same extreme pilgrim. Dave Corso is the super soldiers buddy and i think he tries to play the bad ass to much! lol what at times is very funny.Dan burish is suspect aswell,but wouldnt be cool to see the future.
dave corso said he woke up to Duncan and other people holding hands in a circle using their mind to kill north korean soilders in nam.
GTFOH!!! lol There entertaining and i watch them though

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Project Camelot is a lot like coast to coast am. They are both whores for money and are willing to have anyone that can make any claim on their little show. So they do at times have a good guest but most of the time you can count on them having new-age psychotics there to be interviewed.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Project Camelot is a lot like coast to coast am. They are both whores for money and are willing to have anyone that can make any claim on their little show. So they do at times have a good guest but most of the time you can count on them having new-age psychotics there to be interviewed.

Yes and no. Kerry seems to be compelled to keep producing interviews, and she'll trot out any old nutjob in her attempts to present something relevant. Lately she seems to always be selling something, like tickets to the latest conference. I think she just like to travel and is using this as a means to do so. That and as a platform for her god awful music.

Bill however, hasn't been mass producing interviews since their schism. He seems content to wait for someone who actually has some interesting to say. Months go by without a peep from Bill, and I respect him for that.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

I agree. I heard that they split because her willingness to sanction another teller of tall stories, leading to Bill wanting to 'out' them. And now their 'portal' shows a clear divide with Kerry churning out dross whilst Bill sits back and carries out some good interviews. I thought that the Peterson interview was quite telling of their individual interviewing styles as Bill seemed to gain the trust of him, Wilcox close to annoying him and finally Kerry getting short change with her aggressive style. She seems to think she is a Paxman-esque style interviewer for the New Age movement and human/dolphin hybrid types...please

top topics

join