It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Modification Topics on AboveTopSecret.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
AIR FORCE 2025 - MILITARY APPLICATIONS OF WEATHER MODIFICATION In 2025 US aerospace forces can "own the weather" by capitalizing on emerging technologies and focusing development of those technologies to warfighting applications. Such a capability offers the warfighter tools to shape the battlespace in ways never before possible. USAF 2025 - 9.2 WEATHER ANALYSIS AND MODIFICATION SYSTEM A global network of sensors provides "weather warriors" with the means to monitor and accurately predict weather activities and their effects on military operations. A diverse set of weather modification tools allows manipulation of small-to-medium scale weather phenomena to enhance friendly force capabilities and degrade those of the adversary. HAARP - HIGH FREQUENCY ACTIVE AURORAL RESEARCH PROGRAM HAARP is a Pentagon sponsored radio physics project, officially intended to expand knowledge about the nature of long-range radio communications and surveillance using the fluctuating Ionosphere.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
This may be the wrong place, but I searched for weather modification and/or HAARP and landed here. I don't know where else to put it. NC tornado divides, then divides again. Is this normal? I do not know much about tornados. But it looks weird to me, the way they keep dividing, and one cloud sending out all these funnels. Video is from March 16th, 2011-yesterday.

www.youtube.com...

It might be interesting for any of the HAARP watchers to compare tornadic paths to their magnetothingy, just as a curiosity. And the radar posters to compare, just to see if any of the noted odditys were going on during these storms.
edit on 17-4-2011 by homeschooler because: To better explain why I posted the video where i did.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I think the best forum would be 'Geoengineering'.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Thank you for your help, since my posting here, someone else has started a thread exactly about this particular storm. Do I now delete this post, or just leave it?

top topics

join