It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dual survival

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ok, so I caught an episode of a show called dual survival. I thought it was actually pretty good. The two guys with two very different approaches to survival. I suggest taking a look.

One is military trained(I dont remember his name) and the other takes an aboriginal(sp?) approach to survival.

Pretty good episode that I caught.

Kafer

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
its a really good show I've caught almost every episode, only problem im starting to see is the scenario tends to repeat (not location the scenario).

hippie picks plants to eat and loves them, army guy hates it, kills something instead they both enjoy the meat.

haha i guess thats only one part of the show that seems to repeat and once it was the hippie guy who actually caught something (a large ell) but he was stern about them having to eat it raw.

anyway over all i like the show and look forward to the next episode.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kaferwerks

I saw a couple of those and what i did get from it is the two have different styles that clashed but it did help one or the other understand that this is what we have to do to survive.
one made The other see their logic. and it balanced out.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

That is exactly what makes the show work, the difference of opinion on how to survive. Regardless of the differing opinions and the petty arguments, they end up making it work. Really great show, I absolutely love it!

top topics

join