It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a triangle UFO being shot down.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by LarryLove

Here's what luckmauro has to say about it.

This footage just hit the net and there is not much info to follow up. They say it was a classified video footage. Somehow it got out. The point is that the object is triangular shaped and it flies very high. That is all we need to know that the U.S. GOV'T is behind some of these TRIANGULAR SHAPED OBJECTS.

www.youtube.com...

UFO researcher at work
"Just hit the net"...well a day ago.
"Not much info". hehe
"Classified" Nope.
"Somehow it got out. "
www.themarketfinancial.com...
www.independent.co.uk...
www.popsci.com...
defensetech.org...
www.photonics.com...
www.aolnews.com...
www.newscientist.com...

"Flies very high". Nope.
"Triangle". Hey! He got one right! But he doesn't know that there are triangular aircraft?
If he came here first he could have avoided the embarrassment.
Hoaxer.

[edit on 7/20/2010 by Phage]

Does this luckmauro post a number of hoaxes on ATS? How well believed is he out there?

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This footage just hit the net and there is not much info to follow up. They say it was a classified video footage. Somehow it got out. The point is that the object is triangular shaped and it flies very high. That is all we need to know that the U.S. GOV'T is behind some of these TRIANGULAR SHAPED OBJECTS.

What are they blathering on about? The footage was on the BBC site, from which it's been ripped, i suspect. The video was there for all to see at the Farnborough Air show. it's not secret, it hasn't been leaked, it's been nicked, that is all, from a crappy lil video window on the BBC site. How much more public can you be than showing it on the BBC?

[edit on 20-7-2010 by FireMoon]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

Yes.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Streuth, this luckmauro is one motley fool. It is fairly amusing what people will blindly believe in. Or is that make-up for sudo-celebrity reasons.

On a side note, quite cool weaponry!

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
A pre-emptive thread. A recent test of Raytheon's ship based laser defense system was a success. Here is a video. Beware. This video will soon appear advertised as a triangle UFO being shot down.

www.popsci.com...

It's not a triangular UFO being shot down alright. But that is a triangular UFO (TR-3B actually) that malfunctioned after some firing. There are no laser weapons that shot at it. It fell on its own.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

No.
It's probably a Dragon Drone.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a11629f7839.jpg[/atsimg]
Wing Span: 8 feet 2 inches
Weight: 90 lbs with payload; 65 lbs without payload
Maximum speed: 100 mph
Range: 80 nautical miles
Service Ceiling 10,000 feet
Flight Time 2.5 hours
www.fas.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The English newspaper the Telegraph has details on the video. According to it, there were four shoot-downs, drones traveling at 300mph and at over two miles distance.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Phage, I'm still waiting on your answers to my questions of how you knew it was not a black, massless triangle. And didn't that video come from Popular Science mag, a known debunker of all things pertaining to legitimate UFOs?

[edit on 20-7-2010 by Aliensun]

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

The video I posted came from here (if you had bothered to click on it you would have know that)
www.youtube.com...

Not only Popular Science carried the story but many other outlets (as you so perceptively point out). The video was publicly shown at the Farnborough Airshow. I know it is not a "massless black triangle" because it is a target drone which was shot down by a new weapons system. That, and "massless" things wouldn't fall.
defensetech.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42

Originally posted by abe froman

Originally posted by PsychoX42
reply to post by Phage

You're right. Its not a triangle UFO being shot down because we don't have anything at all that could even touch an extra-terrestrial craft. So, I am in full agreement. Only something that is man-made can be shot down by mankind.

Namaste and Love
that's like saying you're invincible to the natives because you have a gun and then getting owned by their arrows and spears. remember the empire getting their butts kicked by the ewoks? or the U.S. ARMY getting spanked by the viet cong?

You're referring to man verses man, not man verses alien. And Star Wars was a movie...just to inform you.

Namaste and Love
you sound like those idiots in the 80's that kept saying only a ninja can kill a ninja. lesser technologys have a habit of overcoming greater ones from time to time, thats all i was saying. until you can come up with blueprints or technical specs from alien spacecraft and a complete list of military black projects you are just talking out the side of your head,right? and by the way,star wars was not just "a" movie, it was THE movie. may the force be with you.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I'm compiling some information, I hope to have it up later this week.

It's a picture of a monkey, but it's in the dark, so it's difficult to really be certain. I shall entitle the thread "Not an alien but a monkey running through a forest."

I think this thread is a great idea, and we should roll with it covering more aspects of the genre.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Good idea. Then when Jaime Maussan presents the video as being that of an alien we can direct those who believe him to your thread.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Well I guess ol' luckymauro checked out ATS. He pulled the video.
Now if he'd do the same with the rest of his crap...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Poor Pockets. Phage hijacked his thread idea and got 5x as many flags as him. I could type out a witty retort to this, but I used them all up in the countless doomsday threads that plague ATS nowadays.

As far as the triangular craft goes, intelligent UFO researches won't be fooled by it, but there's a good chance that somebody (probably an account made within a month or two) will make a thread about it and try to pass it off as a UFO, deceivingly or unknowingly.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Pre-emptive debunking, never seen that before.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

As far as the triangular craft goes, intelligent UFO researches won't be fooled by it, but there's a good chance that somebody (probably an account made within a month or two) will make a thread about it and try to pass it off as a UFO, deceivingly or unknowingly.

It took less than 24 hours. Are you saying that luckymauro isn't intelligent?

[edit on 7/21/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
deceivingly or unknowingly.

I don't know who "luckymauro" is, but (s)he may just be ignorant in the matter. When I say "intelligent", I mean people who spend much time actually doing research to make sure it's genuine and not posting a thread the second they hear about it with a title similar to "Check this out guys! This will change your life forever!! --A MUST SEE VIDEO--" or "**CRITICAL READ** Don't believe in UFOs? NASA can't explain this one!!!".

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, I thought you wanted this thread closed...

I feel for the person you stole this thread from..

You dont deserve the flags this thread has received..

The original OP does...

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

luckymauro is a youtube poster who presents himself as a "researcher". He continually presents things such as this as things other than what they are. He is a hoaxer.

There are those who will believe anything he puts up. The comments to the video on youtube demonstrated that. This time though, there was no way it was going to fly. He removed the video. No retraction, he just made it go away.

Another of his pieces of "research".

Frankly, I was a little surprised that someone of his "standing" attempted it. It should be mentioned that he is also closely associated with Jaime Maussan, much of his "work" is featured on Jaime's program.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

I requested that the thread be closed. It wasn't.

How did I steal this thread from other postings of the story about the drone? Those threads were about the technology involved. I posted links to those threads and contributed to the first one I had seen (before I started this thread). This thread was about something completely different, not the technology, but about exactly what I expected would happen. That the video would be used in a hoax.

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Then from where I stand many posts have been off topic and should have been removed...

They were clearly posts relating to the original thread....

If you cant see that then I don't know what else to say..

I really didn't think you needed flags enough to warrant a BS thread like this. I thought you were better than that.

Obviously I was wrong...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join