It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2001 Chemtrail News Report

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
With the current flagged topics regarding chemtrails, I thought this was neccesary to post.
This video wouldn't get light on the 7th page of any topic so I decided to make a new one.

(www.youtube.com...)

It was until I saw this video that I gave chemtrails any real thought.
Sure it's a news report, but they've got actual lab results. Was it fake? Could be.. but who would go to that length for a 'conspiracy story' on a news station though? Sort of risky.

When they tell you what barium does to the human body, it really makes you wonder..

This video may be a re-post, but I don't wish to dig up year+ old threads..

Cheers,
MurrayTORONTO

[edit on 19-7-2010 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Great find
Here is supporting data From Mt. Shasta News
But, really you are going to have those debunkers on the other threads pulling there hair out. Poor boys have been at it for two days straight and haven't make any progress proving chemtrails are a hoax.

By Charlie Unkefer
Mount Shasta Area Newspapers
Posted Mar 04, 2009 @ 05:39 PM
Mount Shasta, Calif. — Several Mt. Shasta area residents continue to express their concerns over what they say are toxic levels of aluminum showing up in area rain, snow and pond water samples taken in and around the City of Mt. Shasta.
Recent test results submitted to the Mt. Shasta Area Newspapers by two concerned citizens show levels of aluminum ranging from 198 ug/l (micro grams per liter) to 61,100 ug/l, with the most recent sample taken from a rain gauge within the Mt. Shasta city limits on Feb. 1, showing 1010 ug/l.
According to standards established by the California Environmental Protection agency, this number exceeds the 1000 ug/l Primary MCL maximum contaminant level) for aluminum, qualifying it as unfit for drinking.
The concerns over the apparent high levels of aluminum first surfaced last spring, as a small group of Siskiyou and Shasta county residents began expressing their alarm over what they claim is an aerial spraying program intended to control the weather or thwart global warming.
The issue, commonly referred to as “chemtrails,” is seen by many as nothing more than an internet hoax. Others, however, claim that the lingering plumes of exhaust from planes is part of a world wide program to create a heavy metal “shield” in the atmosphere.
Beginning last spring, some area residents began asserting their consternation over the long lingering clouds seen throughout the area. Proponents of the theory say that contrails, the normal water vapor emitted from jet engines, dissipate quickly, while chemtrails linger for up to half a day, often morphing into a cirrus cloud- like canopy, creating an overcast sky.
History of testing
The regional testing for aluminum began over claims that the exhaust trails consist of aluminum, barium and strontium. Since May, 2008, over 40 samples have been collected, with the majority showing high levels of aluminum.
“This rain water is essentially poisonous,” said Frances Mangels, one of the citizens involved in the sampling.
Mangels has expressed his concerns to local governments and state and federal agencies but has heard no responses to his inquiries.
Science questioned
Perry LeBeouf, a California Department of Water Resources data officer, said the MCL level for any given potential contaminant is typically used to evaluate factors relative to the quality and safety of drinking water systems.
LeBeouf noted that most of the tests for aluminum are done in and around drinking water systems and that there is not a lot of information about aluminum in natural water systems or rain and snow water.
According to LeBeouf, “Aluminum is not very well understood.” He also emphasized that it is a commonly found element and that the levels vary from area to area.
This sentiment was furthered by Siskiyou County Air Pollution Control Officer Eldon Beck, who said that aluminum is not something that is regularly tested in Siskiyou County other than the drinking water system requirements.
Beck noted, “I’ve read reports that there are naturally recurring amounts of aluminum in the atmosphere,” furthering the sentiment expressed by LeBeouf that the samples, while interesting, need more background information to be fully understood.
“I’m fascinated by these numbers and would like to know what this area looks like compared to other areas (in terms of aluminum content in the water),” said Mt. Shasta biologist Rene Henery, who noted that he was not aware of any baseline data for this element in the region but had his concerns that they numbers are high relative to the CEPA primary MCL standards. “Aluminum is definitely super-

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Here another supporting document for your consideration

Hand out created by Siskiyou County residents.
Date: May 30, 2008 3:21:54 AM PDT
To: Joy [email protected]
Subject: Urgent: Mt. Shasta Important Local Environmental Concerns: Urgent Please Read!
Reply-To: [email protected]

NORTHERN CALIFORNIA BIO-REGION BREATHING CHEMICAL TRAILS IMMEDIATE CONCERNS: PLEASE 'LISTEN UP'!
Chemical Trails are impacting all of North America creating atmospheric contamination (not to mention the entire world scene) soooooooo000 it is imperative that each get involved in your own regions to make a 'loud sound' on this serious issue and PUT AN END TO IT! We have a right to clean air! Countless numbers have contracted respiratory and nerve diseases and death because of chemical trails composition. It is both a serious health and political issue.

SUPPORT CLEAN AIR.....NO DARK GAMES!

*"A few cannot fight this battle while the many sit silent on the sidelines...Though there are countless legitimate concerns and challenges coming at us, how could any be more urgent or dire than being forced to inhale toxic metals and what else we don't yet know?**"
~ Shasta County Resident, [Redding, CA area] Dane Wigington

May 30, 2008

Hi All:

Since this environmental issue is seriously affecting the health of all who live in the Mt. Shasta region, I felt it was of the utmost importance that you educate yourselves regarding this issue and act upon it immediately. *

*ACTIONS I URGE YOU TO TAKE TO HELP PUT AN END TO THIS DIRECT CONTAMINATION OF OUR SKIES AND THE AIR WE _ALL_ BREATH:

1) Please call the Shasta County Air Pollution Control Board [and Air Pollution Control Boards in your region] and tell them that you are *_very_* concerned about this issue and you support their promise to investigate.

*1450 Court Street, Suite 308D
Redding, CA 96001

530- 225-5557 or 225-5674* 2) Please call the Siskiyou County Air Pollution Control Board [or contact the County Air Pollution Control Board in which you live] and ask them to investigate the evidence presented at the Shasta County Air Pollution Control Board Meeting on April 15, 2008. Ask the board to start its own investigation and perform the necessary test to see if Siskiyou County has similar contamination readings of aluminum, barium and strontium, that it's sister county has been shown to have.

*Siskiyou County Air Pollution Control number is (530) 841-4029*

3) Please attend the local viewing of the Carnicom chemtrail documentary and the community group discussion that will follow. (Place, date and time will be announced ASAP)

4) *Please support local citizens efforts to bring this critical issue to the attention of the Mt. Shasta City Council.* [or the City Council in which you live] Show up on Monday, June 9th for the city council meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the Mt. Shasta Community Center Building located at Ivy and Alder Streets.

*PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR IMPORTANT DETAILS:
A group of Siskiyou and Shasta County residents have become actively concerned of the high levels of heavy metals *(aluminum, barium and strontium)* found in recent soil, water and dust samples in Shasta County. *41 lab tests results have shown extremely high levels of these toxic metals.* Recently residents from both counties approached the Shasta County Air Pollution Control Board asking them to perform their own tests and investigate why Shasta County residents are finding high levels of these metals in their soils, surface water, snow melt and dust samples.

Many residents in Siskiyou County also feel they are also unfortunately being exposed to these heavy metals via the atmosphere. Plans are in the works to test surface water here in Siskiyou County to see if similar heavy metal readings are found as in the samples collected in Shasta County.

Below are two important messages, I hope you all take to heart. The first is from Shasta County resident, Dane Wigington. The second comes from Dr. Gwen Scott, former CNN reporter, now naturopathic doctor treating people for heavy metal poisoning. Dr. Scott is also a leading proponent to halt this geo-engineering spray program of our skies.

Dane Wigington's message:

*"A few cannot fight this battle while the many sit silent on the sidelines...Though there are countless legitimate concerns and challenges coming at us, how could any be more urgent or dire than being forced to inhale toxic metals and what else we don't yet know?* The rainfall tests from this spring had toxic metal contents up to 70 times higher than the tests last year which were already alarming as hell. In addition, there is more than enough data to conclude that this totally illegal program is rapidly destroying the upper layers of the atmosphere and thus subjecting all to very harmful levels of UV radiation in addition to aerosol toxins. Numerous tests confirm these conclusions... *Unless many more take up this cause, as it so legitimately deserves, there is little more that the rest of us can do."

Dr. Gwen Scott's message:

*"We can't just keep on ignoring it. It is not going to go away, it is just not going to go away. Unless people of consciousness and conscience decide to get up off the couch and do something. They can decide what that something is. Because if they don't, as they watch the people around them and see the deterioration, they are going to have to wonder at some point, why didn't I do something, when I still could."*

For further education on this issue, please read articles below.* This will only stop when large numbers of Americans speak up about this very important issue.

1) An article I wrote concerning efforts to bring this contamination of our skies to the attention of the proper local authorities in Shasta County. We hope to do the same here in Siskiyou County. (Please see attachment.)

2) An article written by Shasta County resident, Dane Wigington about the *heavy metal contamination he found on his property outside of Redding*. See: _www.peaceredding.org...

3) Basic fact sheet explaining U.S, Patent #5,003,186, Stratospheric Welsbach seeding for reduction of global warming and some of the health effects from seeding the skies with aluminum and other heavy metals. (Please see attachment.)

4) *Article published in the Las Vegas Tribune,* August 19, 2005, titled, *_Chemtrails Are Over Las Vegas_.* Excerpt from article: "Especially disturbing for residents of heavily chemtrailed communities like Las Vegas is a "chemtrail sickness" associated with heavy spray days leaving many stricken people complaining of the "flu" and acute allergic reactions months after the flu season has ended." See: _www.chembuster.us...

5) *Article published in Time Magazine* on March 12, 2008, promoting the idea of geoengineering our skies, as a way to combat global warming. See:

www.time.com...

Sincerely,
Rose Taylor
Mt. Shasta, CA

* CHEMBLITZ OVER MOUNT HOOD, OREGON** **MT. SHASTA, CA - MAY 2007

*LAS VEGAS TRIBUNE LINKS MASS **YOU ARE BREATHING BIOACTIVE

ILLNESS TO CHEMTRAILS ** ** **POLYMERS**

"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." Albert Einstein

"Come up higher...out of separation consciousness to Oneness Consciousness. All is One in the Body of God, the Body of Light and Sound vibration, existing everywhere in universal space. Leave beliefs in separation, scarcity, and limitation behind. We are of divine origin. We are ONE." Taylor "Joy" Hunt Germain

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The video has been posted many times.
Just one example:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's less than ridiculous. The area where the "samples" were collected is a toxic nightmare. None of it has anything to do with "chemtrails".

[edit on 7/19/2010 by Phage]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hi Farva still at I see. I do admire your dedication

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
And combination of substances in toxicology can be greater than the sum of its parts. "With lead and mercury, for instance, a toxicity rating of 1 for each mercury and lead equals not 2, but 60 when combined."---Hal Huggins

the safety on chemicals regarded as safe is usually judged as the chemical as an inviduals effect on a biological form (us) not taken into consideration that it is clear you will interact with many chemicals thus creating a synergetic effect and something that is regarded as a safe level can easily become toxic, its clear to see how powerful our bodies are at dealing with toxicity though, just look around.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
The video has been posted many times.
Just one example:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's less than ridiculous. The area where the "samples" were collected is a toxic nightmare. None of it has anything to do with "chemtrails".

[edit on 7/19/2010 by Phage]

One example of what? a thread of full of chamtrails debunkers

wow your comment makes no F sense

were collected is a toxic nightmare. None of it has anything to do with "chemtrails".

Types of toxicity

en.wikipedia.org...

Chemicals include inorganic substances such as lead, mercury, asbestos, hydrofluoric acid, and chlorine gas, organic compounds such as methyl alcohol, most medications, and poisons from living things.

Please people stop giving phage stars

Good thread OP

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
With this u tube the weatherman explains that the military is spraying in his area and it is impeading his ability to use his weather radar. He calls it chafe but as you can see on the radar it has covered almost all of his region
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Have to agree with Phage

This one has been posted on a couple of occasions. Turns out the sample was taken not far from an area where they were actually doing mining. Barium is one of the elements used in mining processes, which is why it was at high level in the sample.

Even the lab said there was no evidence it was from the air

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
With this u tube the weatherman explains that the military is spraying in his area and it is impeading his ability to use his weather radar. He calls it chafe but as you can see on the radar it has covered almost all of his region
www.youtube.com...

Thats has been covered too, and guess what...Im also a weatherman that uses weather watch radar. A german speaking member revealed that the video was actually about military aircraft on exercises releasing chaff which was affecting his weather watch radar.

When I worked in Darwin, we used to be a combined military and civilian airport. When there were exercises on, you would often get inteference from chaff, causing the radar to be innacurate. Once a guy actually lokced onto an F111 fighter jet with it....needless to say the military werent very pleased at that, lol

Edit-Oooops, just been informed that it was a different video.....still, the weather guy is refering to chaff (sorry youtube not working for some reason)

[edit on 19/7/2010 by OzWeatherman]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Unfortunately, I posted this same video on several threads (in particular, one that Maybe Maybe Not frequented) and it STILL garnered "chemtrails are nothing but a hoax" responses from those select few!

Why they take that stance, simply defies logic! Well wait.....actually they say "there are MORE planes in the skies so we're just seeing the results of extra air traffic!

Yeah! Okay!

So, it's a no brainer on my partthat someone is marking up my skies big time and it's simply not worth the effort to enlighten the naysayers anymore! They're either ignorant, brainwashed or shills.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

I will go with Shills
Seriously, I have never seen such a responce in trying to debunk what we all know is a fact.
You got wonder why the effort.
Some of the guys have been posting since early this morning.
Shoot I worked all day came home and these same guys are still at it, don't they have a job.
Wait, this is there job.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

Or we can walk and chew gum at the same time.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
reply to post by One Moment

I will go with Shills
Seriously, I have never seen such a responce in trying to debunk what we all know is a fact.
You got wonder why the effort.
Some of the guys have been posting since early this morning.
Shoot I worked all day came home and these same guys are still at it, don't they have a job.
Wait, this is there job.

Riiiight

So because my chosen proffesion is in meteorology, and becasue I launch weather balloons and observe weather for my job...meaning I probably know more about the weather more than the average person...I must be a shill? Hell, if you guys had seen many of our threads, most of us do believe in other conspiracies (for instance I have a strong belief in a government cover up when it comes to UFO topics)

Its due to my career and knowledge about the workings of the upper atmosphere that fuels me to post on these threads, not becasue I want to discredit your opinion

Really guys, thats a pathetic and chilidsh excuse. Why cant you guys just stick to the topic and challenge our side with counter argument sand debunk the meteorology, instead of posting dubious videos and resorting to labelling everyone as a shill when they disagree with you

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Why would you even think I was refering to you, cause I wasn't
Quilty?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Here another u tube for you consideration - story from 1994
Jel-rain, sickness, the true Chemtrail story
www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics