It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BP Oil - Thanks For The Memories..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Truly a sad video. Sadly we will have to live with these images for the rest of our lives. And even worse, so will the next generation. I just pray that we don't leave behind the same addiction of oil, but leave a lesson of the road they should not take.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by Oozii]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The power of repetition, eh? How many times has the world seen that oiled bird at the end?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

Nice reply
I think a better question to ask is, " How many times does the world need to see that oiled bird at the end before people wake up and realize that drastic changes need to be made".

Thanks for the post Oozii. Keep reminding them that we are destroying ourselves along with everything else.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by silverking
ask is, " How many times does the world need to see that oiled bird at the end before people wake up and realize that drastic changes need to be made".

ya ya ya ya... carbon taxes? cap n trade?.. America is wakin up alright... they're wakin up to your staged scams

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

ask is, " How many times does the world need to see that oiled bird at the end before people wake up and realize that drastic changes need to be made".

ya ya ya ya... carbon taxes? cap n trade?.. America is wakin up alright... they're wakin up to your staged scams

If you have nothing to add to the posts, why do you post at all?
Watching your bashing, you must be well paid by BP, or whoever involved in your stuff, but here you have no future.
Go back to your cave and let the people who cares do the rest.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink
Watching your bashing, you must be well paid by BP, or whoever involved in your stuff, but here you have no future.

You're right on the same page as BP with all this fear mongering. 95% of this sub-forum is dedicated fear mongering... leaks over here, gas over there, ugly pics over here... The bloody thing was capped and the fear mongering continues.

Well I suppose I should calm down... if I get angry I may start dedicating more time and post my own threads explaining in detail this massive staged event with all it's orchestrated fear mongering... That could rip the fear out of this entire sub forum... then you'd be able to relax.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

You're right on the same page as BP with all this fear mongering. 95% of this sub-forum is dedicated fear mongering... leaks over here, gas over there, ugly pics over here... The bloody thing was capped and the fear mongering continues.

Well I suppose I should calm down... if I get angry I may start dedicating more time and post my own threads explaining in detail this massive staged event with all it's orchestrated fear mongering... That could rip the fear out of this entire sub forum... then you'd be able to relax.

Dedicate your time to go and see why are all with tight pants now, seems they have found more leaks on the seafloor.
No need for you to believe, not even to dig deeper, its what they want you sheeple to do, remain calm and keep saying its all fine and dandy, they absolutely love it.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I think your in the wrong thread because I don't see anything in my post that refers to America. I was referring to the world because that is where the real problem lies, but if you would like me to agree with you I will. America definitely has serious issues. Also, why do you think the disaster is over just because BP has capped the well? Do you think that all of the leaked oil that is destroying the environment is just going to disappear?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

seems they have found more leaks on the seafloor.

All that information and images you are provided comes from the same source... BP... BP is boss... they run the government, media with all the "expert" commentary and they run the imagery and no one's allowed in to verify.

I'm almost certain it's an illusion because it's ludicrous to believe BP.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Also, why do you think the disaster is over just because BP has capped the well?

I don't think there's a disaster. I think it's an illusion, a staged spill which is why no one except a Hollywood actor is allowed in the area. They're playing us for idiots... BP controls all imagery and information and they bring an actor into the fold.... we really are stupid.

[edit on 19-7-2010 by soleprobe]

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

BP is doing its best to keep the media controlled and I think they have done an excellent job saving whatever public image they have left. I understand that you and most people have not and will not see how bad this disaster really is because of the fact that you do not live in a state or country that borders the gulf of Mexico. I do and I can assure you that this spill is a very extreme disaster. I truly cannot understand how it is so easy for the media to convince people that everything is ok when the reality of the situation is the exact opposite and the reality is that the damage is horrific and cannot be undone.

join