It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

22/12/2012, The Day After.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
its started now. it started in 1992 with the mayan time of no time.

read my blogs and watch this- video.google.com...# (1h35min)

jackson was in the know about a lot of things regarding the agenda, its why they killed him off. what do you make of this comment?- www.youtube.com...

there's a very good chance march 2013 is the time when shtf

but like it says in the blog, all the negative crap doesn't matter, the only things that matter are we get rid of our fears, egos and insecurities and try and develope out=r true potential!

i haven't got round to reading this yet- www.scribd.com...

but feel it could be a part of the puzzle, helped along with some self hypnosis!

READ MY BLOGS!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
We have 4 years to get ir right, after that its irreversable? Hmm...

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

Hello kevinunknown,

2012 isn't really about the doom and gloom that is going to happen. Niburu? Unless it's got the most gigantic cloaking device ever imagined, I would assume that we would see it by now. A New World Order? Doesn't it exist already? A handful already control our finances, our health, our beliefs on religions and governments. Disclosure? Why on such a date? I think it will eventually happen but not on december 2012. Pole shifts, megasolar flares, the GOM exploding, all ELE events that are very speculative, at best. Our scientists don't have a clue what's going on and we claim that we know? Yeah.

The Mayan calendar indicates the end. I've read about the hopis, the mayans, the native elders from around the world. Their theories match. Yes, there will be disclosure, disclosure of who we are, where we're from, and comprehension that we are One. And that we are not alone. Sparks of a Whole. 2012 is about evolution of our species. The end of an era to the next level. Evolution.

No facts. Just my opinion. And my belief.

~S.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I hope you are correct, I really do, I really like that idea.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Worse case scenario, the earth itself will no longer exist because of whatever totally catastrophic, cataclysmic, ELE event one chooses to believe will occur. There will be nothing to talk about and no one to talk to about it as our existence will no longer exist. Depending upon your thoughts of afterlife there may be a way of conveying WTF happened, but for sake of argument, no one will be able to talk about anything.

Best case scenario, depending on your views, absolutely nothing abnormal will occur. The clock will change to 11:38:01 PM (UTC), according to our perception of time and assumed accuracy of our calendar, and another moment of time will simply have passed us by without any significant change. People will be awaiting the moment in various ways across the world. Some will probably be praying, others partying "like it's 1999", and others in isolation preparing for whatever they believe may happen.

Between best case and worse case lies other scenarios. Maybe it will be enlightenment. An instantaneous moment of global enlightenment that will take all 7 billion people of the world into harmony in ways we can't even imagine. Maybe there will be a pole shift with widespread destruction that will only leave 500 million people alive that have to essentially "start over" from the beginning. Maybe the NWO will take over at the strike of midnight and the news agencies will be too busy to notice because of all the 2012 related stories they'll be telling. Maybe there will be an friggin alien shark with friggin lasers that will instantaneously melt all the ice on Antarctica and show the remains of an ancient civilization but we'll never know about it because the world will be flooded.

Chances are that on Saturday, December 22, 2012 we'll log in to ATS as there will be numerous threads regarding all the headlines and our own thoughts on what did or didn't happen. I'll probably stumble on here hungover from a "2012 Winter Solstice Party" to see if ATS survived.
There will probably be at least one thread about a mass suicide who didn't want to endure the destructive power of Nibiru and decided to instead take their lives. Others will be about "what did you do to usher in TEOTWAWKI" and yet others still will be flocking to the 2012 forum looking for the die hard believers to admit they were wrong and to give up their membership here because of it. The 2012 forum will no longer exist in its current location but will be found instead in the HOAX forum.

What do I think will happen? Paragraph 1 has an extremely small chance of happening, but maybe it will. Something in line with my thoughts of paragraph 3 have a chance of happening but the most likely paragraphs to become true are 2 & 4.

The end IS coming and it's always been coming. Just like the countdown to death begins at the first moment you're alive. Humans have predicted things for as long as we've been on this earth and will continue to do so regardless of the outcome of 2012. We don't have a very good track record of them and as much as part of me wants to believe something significant will happen in my lifetime, on that day, and maybe at that exact moment, most of me finds it difficult to believe for a variety of reasons. We live in a world of unknowns striving to gain knowledge to as many knowns as we can. Isn't that what prophecy is? An attempt to give us a known. Knowledge gives us power and comfort and by doing so tries to take away the fear of the unknown.

887 days and counting...

[edit on 7/18/2010 by Three_moons]

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Three_moons

Thanks for your interesting input. I like you will probably be on ATS either still drunk or just sobering up to find out why I am not being discombobulated by a alien or have not been vaporised by a solar flare and why a planet didn’t fall on my head.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by StarrGazer25

I’m not too concerned with 2012, if we get hit by a planet, life will become unlivable on the surface and if the earth isn’t split in two none of us have a chance.
Now if there is some sort of invasion or whatever every 27000 years that will get interesting. For the people who go underground, our “brightest” minds say when the spirals happen go to where the goats are.
The Mayan calendar ends in 2012, but also does the Julian calendar.
It will be replaced by the 2013 Julian calendar. What if we haven’t seen the next Mayan calendar because they only have to replace theirs every 27000 years?
And are just not around to post it up?
I am prepping for a hurricane so as to not worry anybody as to my mental condition or patriotic views, I live in N Kalifornia and hurricanes are all the rage ya know…
But I imagine if I need to adapt to any other “unseen” scenario I can just simply replace a number in the equation.
So I’m not totally ignorant of possible problems I am just more worried about the more likely of the scenarios.

reply to post by WHOS READY

Mikey sure did march to the beat of a different drum.
Neat comment however, was he a prepper too?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Actually the year 2000 had a planetary alignment that was supposed to cause great troubles to earth. That alignment did nothing. Similar issues have been used to predict problems in 2003, 2007, 2011, 2012, ... Will the list of craziness ever stop?

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Ahhh, the planetary alignment of 2000. I remember 5/5/2000 and was even foolish enough to buy a book about it. Richard W. Noone authored it, 5/5/2000 Ice: The Ultimate Disaster. I talked about it with some friends and one of them even called me at work that day to say goodbye. It was the first prediction I followed and needless to say my beliefs in prophecy have been tainted since then. Thanks for the memories.

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

correction not the world will end...the world as we know it will end...compared to the world of the 80's to today the world as they knew it has ended!

posted on Jul, 18 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
You know what would be funny? If everyone breathed a great sigh of relief on the 22nd, and then the world was destroyed on the 23rd.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

That is pretty funny in Monty Python sort of way. I can even see John Cleese doing the sigh as a large glowing asteroid is streaking through the sky behind him. Of course, this is all the sort of silly fun that the Pythons were about. The more I think about it the more Pythonish this whole 2012 silliness seems.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Grumble

Funny isn’t the word i would use. But sure as well would be strange. I personally don’t think anything will happen, you noticed how allot of people are saying nothing will happen but we’ll change. Just wait ats is going to be full of people claiming that they are enlightened or that we all missed the end of the world

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It's Saturday, December 22, 2012! I said above, almost 2-1/2 years ago, that I'd be here. I have the following suggestions: The die hard believers should admit they were wrong and maybe surrneder their membership here because of it. The 2012 forum should be moved to the HOAX forum.

Happy 2012 Winter Solstice!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Happy New Mayan Baktun! *throws confetti*

I'm still betting asteroid 2012 DA14 coming closer than earth-orbiting satellites (0.2 LD) mid-February is going to cause something to hit in the ocean, cause a displacement wave and demolish coastal areas.

www.farsight.org...

Not to mention changes in the sun may be starting soon.... Solar maximum in 2013 is going to be unprecedented, according to NASA.

And remember the July 2008 crop circle in Avebury:

Sun goes Red Giant 23 Dec 2012:

paneandov2012.com...

And Web Bot keeps mentioning something going down around April 2013. The future is still very mysterious.

edit on 22-12-2012 by anjuna because: added link

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by anjuna

Web bot? Seriously?
Nothing catastrophic happened! If there was any damn truth to catastrophic prophecy, we would have just seen it. The damn web bot sure isn't gonna predict it.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Solar maximum in 2013 is going to be unprecedented, according to NASA.

That's just pure BS!

Solar Maximum

However, more recent projections say the maximum should arrive in autumn of 2013 and be the smallest sunspot cycle since 1906.

Crimany! Anything to try and stir up more BS after the failed End Of The World yesterday.

Give it up you don't know anything.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Yes, Web Bot. Seriously.

Great logic of yours, "Nothing" (whatever your definition of "nothing" is) happened so that means nothing will happen. *facepalm* I think you can do better than that.

science.nasa.gov...
A Taste of Solar Maximum

"July 20, 2012: Forecasters say Solar Max is due in the year 2013...."

www.telegraph.co.uk...
Nasa warns solar flares from 'huge space storm' will cause devastation

(warning us as far back as 2010)

www.space.com...
Solar Storms Building Toward Peak in 2013, NASA Predicts

I could link on and on....

news.nationalgeographic.com...
Solar Flare: What If Biggest Known Sun Storm Hit Today? Repeat of 1859 space-weather event could paralyze modern life, experts say.

www.history.com...
A Perfect Solar Superstorm: The 1859 Carrington Event

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by anjuna

Don't bet on the clowns at farsight ever getting anything right.

The farsight group saw the UFO following Hale Bopp. They did a big RV on it. That's the mothership that the Heaven's Gate people killed themselves for.

Not to mention changes in the sun may be starting soon.... Solar maximum in 2013 is going to be unprecedented, according to NASA.

The maximum is a less than average maximum.

Sun goes Red Giant 23 Dec 201

That won't happen for billions of years. Pane Andov is as ridiculous as farsight.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
"Billions of years" (give or take a few billion years) is a crude estimate based on incomplete, broken and outdated physical models in my opinion.

What do you think of Nassim Haramein's explanation of the model of micro- and macro- physical matter and the universe in general?

foodforconsciousness.blogspot.com...
Scale Unification and the Origin of Spin - Nassim Haramein

theresonanceproject.org...
What is the Origin of Spin

I recommend watching one of his longer lectures on YouTube, if you can find the time:

Nassim Haramein At Rogue Valley Metaphysical Library [1]

Found this in another thread, a summary of one of his points:

The helical model - our solar system is a vortex
edit on 22-12-2012 by anjuna because: additional information

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join