It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are the evolution missing link for humans ET's from mars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
for the past couple of weeks iv been thinking that the missing link in the human evolution chain could be ET's from mars. let me explain, i recently watched a documentary about the origin of humans (i will provide a link for this documentary) and read some thing on ats about humans living on mars then destroying it and having to come to earth to finish the rest of their life's on a new planet.iv basically just put 2 and 2 together, it may sound crazy but what heck im on ats for a reason lol. if you dont like the theory i guarantee you will like the documentary.

heres the link to the documentary www.documentarywire.com...

cheers, TOP-B

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
What "missing link" in the human chain are you referring to?

Humans fit very snugly with the primate family. We share a common ancestor with chimpanzees, as I'm sure this documentary points out. What are you suggesting, that early apes were visited by humanoid martians who made hybrids, into us?

So where did these martians evolve? Have you considered how impossibly remote the chances are, of life on earth and life and mars evolving humanoid creatures?

I'm not saying that "aliens" or whatever you want to call them don't exist - in fact I think we're not alone on this planet as we speak, above us and below us - but any theory explaining our common origins has to accommodate what we know of evolutionary theory.

Maybe they evolved here on earth, before humans? Maybe they're a form of primate that advanced rapidly, then later covered their evolutionary tracks, ultimately tricking humans into thinking they were the only sentient creatures on earth.

Not one explanation makes a great deal of sense, I've been searching for one for a long, long time.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

well what im thinking is that the alien race from mars have come to earth knowing that earth can support them due to apes been the closest dna match to them. when they arrive they teach the primates skills at making things. then in the video they say that these very knowledgeable people lived in atlantis then they got wiped out so the survivers had to start from scrach. so what im trying to say is, could these ET's be the missing link that took us from apes to people and skiped the evolution ladder thats why they cant find the link for the chain.

join