It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Gulf Impact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I learned about this project by listening to Charlie McGrath's radio program Wide Awake. Charlie is the individual who produced the video "The Collapse of the U.S. Is Upon Us."

On yesterday's radio show Charlie had actor Matt Smith on as a guest. Matt is associated with Project Gulf Impact, which is a project to produce a documentary chronicling what's going on in the Gulf area. While working on this documentary the project team is posting YouTube videos of interviews they've done for their investigation.

Here's one of them:

[edit on 7/16/2010 by Mary Rose]

[edit on 7/16/2010 by Mary Rose]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Thank you vey much for that video. That is very powerful stuff.

Star and Flag!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
hell yeah,

i posted on ats that they were just covering the oil on pensacola beach with sand and somebody said i was fear mongering..

fear mongering? what's there to fear? truth?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
There are lots of videos from Gulf Impact, including some from our favorite Kendra Arneson!

I like all the different points of views they are gathering from the locals. Each video is worth a watch.

I would also like to clarify that the actor Matt Smith is an actor based out of California, not our beloved Dr. Who star.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
its nice of him to reiterate the conversation immediately after i just watched it.

helps me remember bettter, maybe.

new topics

top topics

join