It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Lucid Dream - Wake up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I am not much of a lucid dreamer I have had a few dreams here and there that I know whats going on etc and that. I don't personally try to have them though. This dream I am going to describe I just had about 20minutes ago. I don't know if it would be called a lucid dream or not it just had a strange ending.

:::The Dream:::

So I am in a hotel or what seams to be a hotel. I don't know if I am staying there for sure or not, but I know I am there and the room I am in has 1-2 other people. I am not sure who.

One of them goes up to a window and peaks out and says "Can you see that. Look at those light. What he said was right". the other man/women goes and peaks and says "there really are UFO's out there".

This causes me to instantly leave the room or where I am at and walk outside. I walk out and I look up and I can not believe what I see. First I see 5 then 10 then 20 then 100's of small crafts entering below the clouds(this is how I indicate my dream must be during the day?) To me I am instant to think I need to find another witness. So I go back in the building.

When I get in I locate someone who appears to be working here. All I say to him is "They're here now". He says "really" and rushes outside. I fallow right behind him, but when I look up this time it is nothing but darkness and what appears to be a strange cloud or something. Then suddenly a big light comes on. This is when I can make out the ship. There is a mother ship above us.

So I can pretty much draw the mother ship I saw if I was a good at drawing. I remember like almost every detail right now of it, but this is not what this is about. The main part is the ending that bothers me.

So we have seen the mother ship and this person who I believe to work there comes walking over to me and says "how could he have known this was coming". I didn't even question who knew or what do you mean. My instant answer was "he drempt about it.". this caused me to instantly wake up.

I know in lucid dreams you have control over your dream somewhat, but to me this didn't feel like that. I had no control over it at all. In fact if I did have control of it I would have liked to saw more of what happened
So what type of dream would this be and can anyone make anything out of it?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy it and can help me out. Maybe someone else has had a dream like this?

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Thank you so much for sharing.

So, the mother ship was blocking out the sun? What kind of feelings do you remember having in your dream state? How did you feel when you woke up?

I have had so many amazing/fantastic/crazy/frightening dreams in my lifetime, and really never try looking into them too much. Now, you get something recurring you might want to look into it further.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Lucid dreaming and dream control are two entirely different things. One does not guarantee the other.

Sounds like a regular non-lucid dream to me. Having dreams where you talk about dreaming without being lucid is fairly common (and annoying) among the lucid dreaming circles. I once had a nice long talk to Ghandi about dreaming, and still didn't realize I was dreaming.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Sounds like your average dream to me. I take it you normally don't dream in very much detail. I'm not one who tends to believe in aliens but if I was I might speculate on it being a precognitive dream being that you aren't one to typically have dreams like this.

posted on Jul, 20 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Hi ExCloud. I'm replying to "can anyone make anything out of it?" and "Maybe someone else has had a dream like this?" I remember my dreams fairly regularly and for years have tried to make some sense of them with little satisfaction. I've bought a dream book or two through the years and have looked online for suggestions too. Recently I was taught a new way to interpret my dreams which has given me the most success to date. According to this method, it would have no meaning if someone else had a similar dream as they are very personal to an individual. Only YOU can actually make anything out of it.

For example, I had a dream almost 20 years ago that always stuck out in my mind and was also something I wrote in a journal. Without going into too much detail, the dream involved a tiger and a lollipop, among other things. I consulted my book back then for some meaning which did nothing for me as it didn't seem to apply or make sense to me. I don't know where the book is now but the internet will suffice. A search for "dream meaning of tigers" yields this and "dream meaning of lollipop" yields this. It proves my point perfectly because they don't help ME interpret MY dreams with any accuracy. Instead, I was taught to ask myself what the word in question means to ME. To ME, a tiger represented a sense of fear and a lollipop reminded me of being a child.

THAT made a WORLD of difference explaining what MY dream was actually about. Since then I've applied this method to dreams of my present and past with more significance than ever before. Like I previously said, dreams are very personal, although it does depend on what you believe I guess, and therefore it makes perfect sense why what others say something represents can be absolutely meaningless and only more confusing. I hope I at least shed some light into the possibility of looking at your dreams in a different way. Happy dreaming and best of luck in your interpretations!

join