It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown ROV1: Sea Floor Survey

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I wish I knew what was going on right now.
It looks pretty bad to me.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I thought I was the only one who noticed the oil coming from the seabed....you can clearly see puffs of oil coming out. I am in New Orleans and I am so nervous!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Morpheas

no source, sorry... but i recall reading somewhere in this subforum that the real pressure gauges are not viewable by ROV, but are to the folks up on the ships and whatnot...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
OMG someone please tell me you saw that huge white cloud come up on rov 1 !!!!! it was a big cloud of something, then followed by a mass of bubbles, and now it's gone except for a few bubbles......I am so scared! It looked like it was going to explode!

[edit on 15-7-2010 by StealthyKat]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

That is true.. it is on BP's website also.. I just wish that they made that public.. like the sonar.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Not sure what the Viking ROV feed y'all are watching is actually showing, but Viking Poseidon (which had been the host ship for that Viking ROV) is now in port in Galveston according to a dude in Texas who says he took a pic of it this afternoon. BP may have removed the Viking feeds because they might have been reassigned to a different ship on some other project. Who can really say for sure. Just be aware that what you are watching may not be at or related to Deepwater Horizon. It's not showing a lat/long reading (or any other data like depth) from what I see on the still image capture.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by ttatw]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ttatw
Not sure what y'all are watching, but Viking Poseidon is in port in Galveston according to a dude in Texas who says he took a pic of it this afternoon. BP may have removed the Viking feeds because they might have been reassigned to a different ship on some other project. Who can really say for sure. Just be aware that what you are watching may not be at or related to Deepwater Horizon. It's not showing a lat/long reading (or any other data like depth) from what I see on the still image capture.
This is what I have been watching.... morpheastruth.webs.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Yeah we have too many threads going...since this is about the Viking ROV can we keep the talk here about that...there is this thread also: BP is testing now! Turn on CNN, oil has stopped spewing from the main pipe line! which has screen shots of the plumes and what not.

Also I am only getting a stationary feed from the Viking 1...its not moving. The other (Viking 2) is black screen.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by DragonFire1024]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Hi all,

Okay.. I've updated my two all-in-one feed pages. I've added back the "Viking Feeds".. but have been informed that the Viking is no longer at sea and is docked in Texas. They have been reassigned to unknown ROVs.. I've renamed them BP - I & BP - II. Also I've added two of BP's backup feeds.. one of them is currently just a duplicate of one of the main feeds. I have named these backup feeds BP - III & BP - IV. So I've add 4 feeds and now there is a total of 19 feeds! This slows my system down.. so I end up turning off (stopping) the feeds that I'm not interested in.

The feeds are available in two sizes:
Live BP ROV Feeds (180x135)
Live BP ROV Feeds (315x235)

Morpheas

[edit on 7/16/2010 by Morpheas]

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Everyone check out Hos Achiever Maxx ROV 1 It is focused on a crack in the seabed with something spewing out of it.....but hurry because they have been shutting down cameras when they show something like this!

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
And BP - I (the old Viking ROV1 feed) is now doing floor survey again!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join