It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kagan on the "Right" to Suction Someone's Brains

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I would like to get some information out about Planned Parenthood. This is about all abortions however, not just partial-birth.

PP covers up statutory rape and sexual abuse to a minor by older men. They do not want to know anything about the father, his age, or if he is an older man preying upon a minor. PP just goes ahead with the abortion then sends this young girl right back into the hands of the abuser. They do not report the abuse.

PP's abortuaries are not regulated in any way. There are no inspections by health officials. If a "patient" starts bleeding profusely, they have no equipment to treat her and end up taking her to a hospital in an unmarked car.

I also believe that a minor should have to have parental consent before she undergoes an abortion. She needs parental consent to have her ears pierced or to take an aspirin in school. Yet here is PP doing an invasive, surgical procedure with-out her parent's knowing anything about it.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariel

When was "convenience" a part of this discussion?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Starbug3MY

Ok. So this thread in reality, is about abortion as a general concept and not truly about partial birth abortion as it pertains to a woman's health? Why are we talking about PP and the typical abortion when this thread was aimed at partial birth or late term abortion with respect to health of the woman and Kagan's opinion of it, as well as the Supreme Court's decision?

Well, if that is the case then the entire premise of this thread, as conceived on post #1 is misleading. I feel tricked into having a discussion that was not intended. Perhaps that was the agenda? If so, I'm bowing out of this thread now.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
These thoughts of mine move forward to the big picture. I see no difference it's murder regardless of how old the unborn are.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Choosing abortion gives the death penalty to an innocent child because of her place of residence - her mother's womb.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Said womb is in another person's body, so therefore it is their right to do what they feel is needed with it.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starbug3MY

PP covers up statutory rape and sexual abuse to a minor by older men. They do not want to know anything about the father, his age, or if he is an older man preying upon a minor. PP just goes ahead with the abortion then sends this young girl right back into the hands of the abuser. They do not report the abuse.

care to support this assertion?

PP's abortuaries are not regulated in any way. There are no inspections by health officials. If a "patient" starts bleeding profusely, they have no equipment to treat her and end up taking her to a hospital in an unmarked car.

completely false. they are regulated and inspected by the dept. of health and staffed by board certified physicians who perform the procedures. Fear mongering anyone?

I also believe that a minor should have to have parental consent before she undergoes an abortion. She needs parental consent to have her ears pierced or to take an aspirin in school. Yet here is PP doing an invasive, surgical procedure with-out her parent's knowing anything about it.

this I agree with, minors should always have informed consent of a guardian prior to any medical procedure.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
abortion=murder in my eyes. we have to ban human blood sacrifices/abortion. Truely an atrocity.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by ShadeWolf

Abortion will never be agreed upon. That's actually fine with me, as I believe it to be an intensely personal decision in which no circumstance will be the same.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by LadySkadi]

yes i agree on this point....
it should remain legal and therefore left open for the individual to decide

[edit on 16-7-2010 by rufusthestuntbum]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

In theory, destroying the baby was to 'preserve the health of the mother' in this discussion. And the view that it is acceptable to do this, essentially takes the position that the baby is simply an inconvenience to the mother's health and so can be destroyed.

But the thing is, since this thread is about late term partial birth abortions, we're talking about a baby that is viable. A baby and mom that both can be saved by delivering the child and ending the stress of pregnancy on both their bodies.

If the pregnancy is putting dangerous stress on both mom and baby, and this baby is able to be delivered partially to the point of being able to have his or her brains suctioned out...

Then what does it say that this is the option chosen, rather than just delivering the baby intact, healthy and whole, without destroying him or her?

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Ariel]

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Ariel]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I think they should set up a lot of these clinics in black neighborhoods and other minority neighborhoods.

Hmmmmmm, I think the previous sentence was part of the agenda.

Nahhhhhh, has to be that FALSE eugenics thingamajig.

Amazingly enough, why not do a google map check on the positions of PP offices. Do it in time lapse and it is PHENOMENAL!

No big deal to the Dems though, everyone has the RIGHT to kill off their next generation, RIGHT?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

Do a search on live action or lila rose. Lila Rose goes undercover as a minor seeking an abortion. She has documented evidence that PP covers up abusers.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
The black communities in this country should be informed that abortuaries are in far greater numbers in the black areas of cities than elsewhere. Abortion is the number 1 killer of black babies.
This is genocide, people!

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ariel

I was presuming that delivering the baby was not an option, If it is, then of course should be the very first choice.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

How many babies that have no parents have you adopted?

Personally I would much rather have been aborted than to have lived a life of loveless poverty, abuse and hopelessness.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I searched her, read several articles about her and did a little more research. I can see how she's a hero to ultra right wing jesus on the dashboard types of people. I wouldn't go so far as to call either Lila or James O'keefe upstanding citizens, in fact I'd say they are not much better than what they depise. Stating that a half dozen clinics spread out across the country are wholly representative of all clinics nationwide is about as logical as saying all police are corrupt and should be killed.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Do a google search "cover up of abuse by planned parenthood.
I hope this helps you see that this happens.

Then do a search "are planned parenthood clinics inspected or regulated".

They probably don't have to be licensed either.

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Starbug3MY]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join