It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

question to fellow new members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
hi i have recently joined a couple months ago but much like others i read on here have been lurking arround a while. my questions are these, first how many of us have joined to learn more about meditation and/or enlightenment, second to me this seems like a pretty new phenominon to me. not sure though like i said im fairly new to posting and whatnot. also id like to know how many who are interested in meditation and its benifits along with entheogens focasing on the natural tryptamines cannabinoids and other shamanisticly and ritualisticaly used plants. i believe these are a fundamental adition to anybodys life experience and can give a sence of wonder and beauty back to the planet. just wodered if many other people had any of these ideas too or not.

peace

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I am of the belief that humans live in the 3rd and 4th dimension. It is 3D when we are 'awake' during the day, and we live in the 4D at night when we dream. It's like we're caught in between stages, and we are currently getting ready to level up into the 5th dimension.

The Universe is rapidly flipping our Consciousness and Spiritual Awareness "ON" which in turn may help to raise our curiosity about our surroundings.

Soon, I believe we will see great changes to our own individual and collective realities.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hi,

I've just joined.....so new member here.

After reading your OP i thought of these vids by two great souls.

www.youtube.com...

Enjoy.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Ohimpissednow] Edited to try and embed vids.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by Ohimpissednow]

new topics

join