It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ordering Pizza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hello ATS!

Lol.. you're over there saying to yourself, "what in the hell is this lunatic talking about now? ORDERING PIZZA!?"...

yup, that's right... This is a thread that talks about your security over the telephone, even while ordiering a simple pizza.

The ACLU has begun a database that exposes the rise of the police state in America, and it's filled with reports on eavesdropping and privacy intrusions by the federal government and other "authorities", who in turn have filed the information gleened from you into neat little shiny boxes.

Here's a related thread:

ACLU's New Online Police State Database

The ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union) has grown from a grass roots effort by a couple of lawyers in fighting against the threat of Government Abuses to a Politically Charged powerhouse with chapters in every state, and offices in every major city. They are the fine fight that washington hates, but authorities respect. That's why I'm an ACLU dues paying, Card Carrying member. It's like the American Express Card - Don't Leave Home Without IT!

One item in particular that the ACLU hilights on thier site is how a simple phonecall ordering pizza has a potential of robbing you in more way than one. I invite folks to take a look at the potential abuse that ordering a simple delivery pizza can have an impact on you!

Ordering Pizza

Thank you for calling Pizza Spy, how can we incarcerate you?

Excerpt from the ACLU Website:

Government programs and private-sector data collection are destroying our privacy, pushing us towards a 24-hour surveillance society.

We are facing a flood of powerful new technologies that expand the potential for centralized monitoring, an executive branch aggressively seeking new powers to spy on citizens, a docile Congress and courts, as well as a cadre of mega-corporations that are willing to become extensions of the surveillance state. We confront the possibility of a dark future where our every move, our every transaction, our every communication is recorded, compiled, and stored away, ready for access by the authorities whenever they want.

[edit on 7/15/2010 by Megiddodiddo]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Sure is a sign of the times, I posted this a couple of years ago on my Havenvideo channel here

Say hello to George Orwells living nightmare come true, when they ditch cash and head towards ID Cards/Money/Chips it's time to head to the hills unless we have a revolt and uprising before then which is unlikely

See noidchip.free-forums.org... for a scary look at our future

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
your damn right!
And why should we trust "airmiles rewards" for buying stuff or "petro points" or any card members that give away our social habit of every day life
Isnt it another way of monitoring poeple? I will never give into those for i live a simple life.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I tried to read your thread, I really did, something about ACLU, police state, security, but all I can think about is pizza! nom nom nom

here is a screen shot of your thread with my mental pizza overlay included, clearly the pizza is obstructing the text

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0600ab5fa2ae.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

WOW!

DONT EAT THE PIZZA FOLKS! lol.. it has halucinogenic effects!!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

Actually this came out when Obama was gearing up the country for his "health care reform bill." Alot of people laughed when it first came out, but its becoming more and more true as the days go by. Remember that they passed a bill that would give the govt access to all your accounts so that it can be tied to your "health insurance card?"

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rangersdad

This came out a long time before that.

This Orwellian pizza skit has been posted up here so many times over the years it should just be stickied already.

Here it is on YouTube posted 2006: www.youtube.com...

I dont know the real origin of it but it wasnt Obamacare.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Someone has good insight as to what the future may become then. I wonder if the original author was a science fiction writer??

new topics

top topics

join