It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 11, 2010 passed and NOTHING HAPPENED!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
AHAHAHAHA IT'S LIES IT'S ALL LIES. PEOPLE SAYING THERE IS GONNA BE UFO DISCLOSURE, TERRORIST ATTACK, OIL SPILL EXPLOSION, END OF THE WORLD TYPE EVENTS. AND THEN GUESS WHAT? NOTHING EVEN HAPPENED. HAHAHA I LAUGH AT YOU WHO BELIEVE IN THESE DOOM PREDICTIONS. TIME WAVE ZERO JULY 11TH OMG ROFL LMAO! SOLAR EXLIPSE EASTER ISLAND FIRST TIME IN 23526 YEARS HAHAHA. LOL. THIS IS ALL A BUNCH OF BULL#. THE NEXT ONE IN OCTOBER 2011. OMG STOCK MARKET CRASHES 1000000 POINTS IN 5 MINUTES! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO? FLY TO THE MOUNTAINS AND CHEW ON GRASS! WELL AT LEAST IT'S FRESH GRASS! AHAHHAHAHA I'M TIRED OF THESE PREDICTIONS THAT NEVER COME TRUE! PEOPLE ON HERE CLAIMING TO HAVE INSIDE INFO OR RECEIVE MESSAGES FROM A HIGHER POWER. LIES LIES AND MORE LIES. IT'S ALL A DECEPTION!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
First it was Operation Blackjack on June 21st. Then it was solar eclipse on July 11th. The next BIG DATE is gonna be Oct. 2010. Then 1/11/11. Where do you people come up with these ridiculous theories?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Wow, you want a cookie or something? Duh, most predictions are crap, everybody knows that. I personally find them entertaining, why do you read them?

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wolfwood290

What are you aiming to get out of this thread?

Around 99% of ATSers ALWAYS never beleive a prediction unless there is some compelling evidence to back it up.

Making a thread just to laugh at 1% of ATS is very immature.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by wolfwood290
AHAHAHAHA IT'S LIES IT'S ALL LIES. PEOPLE SAYING THERE IS GONNA BE UFO DISCLOSURE, TERRORIST ATTACK, OIL SPILL EXPLOSION, END OF THE WORLD TYPE EVENTS. AND THEN GUESS WHAT? NOTHING EVEN HAPPENED. HAHAHA I LAUGH AT YOU WHO BELIEVE IN THESE DOOM PREDICTIONS. TIME WAVE ZERO JULY 11TH OMG ROFL LMAO! SOLAR EXLIPSE EASTER ISLAND FIRST TIME IN 23526 YEARS HAHAHA. LOL. THIS IS ALL A BUNCH OF BULL#. THE NEXT ONE IN OCTOBER 2011. OMG STOCK MARKET CRASHES 1000000 POINTS IN 5 MINUTES! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO? FLY TO THE MOUNTAINS AND CHEW ON GRASS! WELL AT LEAST IT'S FRESH GRASS! AHAHHAHAHA I'M TIRED OF THESE PREDICTIONS THAT NEVER COME TRUE! PEOPLE ON HERE CLAIMING TO HAVE INSIDE INFO OR RECEIVE MESSAGES FROM A HIGHER POWER. LIES LIES AND MORE LIES. IT'S ALL A DECEPTION!

You sound like the "Great Cornholio".

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Seriously, why most predictions never happen?
Thanks.

[edit on 15-7-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
Seriously, why most predictions never happen?
Thanks.

Because the internet is massive and full of people who have nothing better to do.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Because the internet is massive and full of people who have nothing better to do.

In that case, the Predictions & Prophecies forum should be removed because the predictions in it are hardly ever right. Not a very productive forum overall.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Thanks man, I searched for "great cornholio" on youtube and it was funny as hell. LOL

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Why did'nt you start this thread before july 11th, your caps lock
rant would have been a bit braver.
I read all these prediction and prophecies threads, i don't sh%t my
pants and run to the hills.
I find them interesting and thought provoking but i don't take them
as gospel, i enjoy the theories that are thrown out there and why
people think these events will come to pass.
So what if doomsday is late again, if you think you are being deceived and
lied to then why bother with this site.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
lol I didnt even know about this one!!! There are so many wacky predictions out there.. I do not may much heed to them anymore...

Just live your life.. Enjoy your life, and stop and smell the roses..

We are all going to die sooner or later! The end is comming for us ALL here!! And all these doomsayers just waste their time on this beautiful planete fearing what is to come for us all!!!

laughable!

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Nothing happened on July 11? If that were the case, then that is the most significant day in history. No deaths. No births. No business transactions. Wow. Most note-worthy day in history for sure.

Seriously, July 11 was a very significant date for me personally. The most memorable date of the year, in fact. Why? I was expecting something to happen on that date but nothing did. And it had nothing to do with doom and gloom just an ordinary turn of events in my life. It was a day I would best describe as liberating.

posted on Jul, 15 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Since a certain event didn't affect you in any way, I guess that means it never happened right?

World cup terror attack kills 60 during final match

Two separate bombs went off towards the end of the world cup final last night in Kampala, killing scores of people, with the latest reports of casualties standing well over 60 dead and dozens more seriously injured. Ugandans, but also foreigners of yet to be confirmed nationalities were amongst the many dead. It was one of the targets, the popular Ethiopian Village Restaurant in the suburb of Kabalagala – only kilometres distant from this correspondent’s residence – which immediately turned the focus of the unfolding investigation towards Islamic militants with Somali al-Shabab connections.

www.eturbonews.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I didnt hear about this prediction either, but whatever it was, guess it didnt happen! Most of them dont, and, most of the people making the predictions know they arent going to happen to. But I guess ill be honest here when I say I kind of like the predictions, gives you something to look forward to and its exciting! I dont mind them.

posted on Jul, 16 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Wait.. I just heard about a UFO in China! I am researching the files now.. But a friend brought it up to me this evenig while I was at his house..

And he pulled up the video, and it happened on the 10th of July..
What ever it was.. It shut down the airport, or delayed the flights!

I am not saying this was predicted.. But seems uncanny that a UFO was seen in china on the 10th.. But its a day short, and a dollar late..

I will have to find the thread, that tells me more about this China UFO..

Originally posted by Jess_Undefined
I didnt hear about this prediction either, but whatever it was, guess it didnt happen! Most of them dont, and, most of the people making the predictions know they arent going to happen to. But I guess ill be honest here when I say I kind of like the predictions, gives you something to look forward to and its exciting! I dont mind them.

I agree with my friend Jess here!!! Its something to look forward, and its very exciting!!! woot!!! Good times either way you cut the pie!!!

Hi Jess!!!

[edit on 16-7-2010 by zysin5]

new topics

top topics

join